Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Why Consciousness is One and can NOT be TWO? (Or 3,4,5, 100, etc...?)

25 posts in this topic

Here I am, in new years Eve listening to some good r&b chillstep stoner dancehall in the dark wondering if i am really Alone in this dream.

A song is being played, sounds are happening and they are happening "here". There is a Consciousness of the sounds. Its an intimate experience. Its "my" Consciousness.

It doesnt look there is Consciousness of another POV, It doesnt seem other persons or human experiences are happening. 

Its crazy to accept for one second, maybe this is really a dream and each and one of the persons ive met are creations of Consciousness. Of my infinite mind ?. 

Consciousness is Infinity. It holds every possible perspective of every living thing. When you take infinite povs to the fullest, you realize it is all one. There is no your point of view and my point of view. There is no my or you. There is just the Universe experiencing itself through all variations of itself in which right now, it is looking through the eyes of “you” and “me.”

The real question to be asked is why is the universe experiencing Javfly33 and not R0ckyreed at the moment? The answer is that you are experiencing R0ckyreed and others but you are only conscious of Jayfly33.

So the next question to ask is why is the Universe focused on this human Jayfly33 form instead of some other form like an ant or something. But again, these questions (if not all questions) assume a duality. For instance, your ego is created by the mind, which is created by many different cells and systems in your body from which you do not even experience. Without these unconscious systems, your conscious ego you have now would not exist. Think of the whole world like a living organism with you being inside of a gigantic brain. That is what is going on here. The Universe is playing a game with itself.

It is really fascinating to think this all this through. This is “Solipsism” with a capital S (understanding Consciousness to be One and all Alone) vs. thinking your human egoic point of view is all there is. See the difference? 

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

21 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Consciousness is Infinity. It holds every possible perspective of every living thing. When you take infinite povs to the fullest, you realize it is all one. There is no your point of view and my point of view. There is no my or you. There is just the Universe experiencing itself through all variations of itself in which right now, it is looking through the eyes of “you” and “me.”

The real question to be asked is why is the universe experiencing Javfly33 and not R0ckyreed at the moment? The answer is that you are experiencing R0ckyreed and others but you are only conscious of Jayfly33.

So the next question to ask is why is the Universe focused on this human Jayfly33 form instead of some other form like an ant or something. But again, these questions (if not all questions) assume a duality. For instance, your ego is created by the mind, which is created by many different cells and systems in your body from which you do not even experience. Without these unconscious systems, your conscious ego you have now would not exist. Think of the whole world like a living organism with you being inside of a gigantic brain. That is what is going on here. The Universe is playing a game with itself.

It is really fascinating to think this all this through. This is “Solipsism” with a capital S (understanding Consciousness to be One and all Alone) vs. thinking your human egoic point of view is all there is. See the difference? 

I get What you mean, i have pondered the first option too (Solipsism with a capital S), But i Dont find any Direct prof to support this ideas. Seems to me like a ideology to feel that you are not Alone and not accepting that you are God.

Happy New Year!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 100, 9000, 5,000,000,000...

How many comments of mine did it take to fit all those numbers above?

There are no points of view or point of view.

Don't ask me what this is, I still don't know ?.

54 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But i Dont find any Direct prof to support this ideas. Seems to me like a ideology to feel that you are not Alone and not accepting that you are God.

Figure out what “you” is that is God and then there you will have your answer.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Here I am, in new years Eve listening to some good r&b chillstep stoner dancehall in the dark wondering if i am really Alone in this dream.

A song is being played, sounds are happening and they are happening "here". There is a Consciousness of the sounds. Its an intimate experience. Its "my" Consciousness.

It doesnt look there is Consciousness of another POV, It doesnt seem other persons or human experiences are happening. 

Its crazy to accept for one second, maybe this is really a dream and each and one of the persons ive met are creations of Consciousness. Of my infinite mind ?. 

When your mind is quite, whatever happens will there be any differences? 

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Javfly33 Bruv I think this might be a dead end 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Stop with the intellectual musings. Don't fall for mind identification, and become conscious. There is no "my" Consciousness, that is a story in a mind.

When dream happens in night sleep, to whom do they appear? To whom, what or within the most psychedelic visions appear? Reflect on your entire life experience up until this point. What was ever present through out life, and never changed or tainted by it?

When a movie is playing on a screen, is the screen affected by the content of the movie? When a car blows up in the movie, does the screen blow up as well?

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I get What you mean, i have pondered the first option too (Solipsism with a capital S), But i Dont find any Direct prof to support this ideas. Seems to me like a ideology to feel that you are not Alone and not accepting that you are God.

Most stuff is parroting by people. There isn't actually any direct proof.

I do know nobody has ever experienced anything other than mind. I know awareness has no spatial dimension at all. I know sheer awareness robbed of any form is literally nothingness. But nobody smokes a drug and suddenly gains control of someone else's body or sees through their eyes, that is what you would need to constitute direct proof.

Logically you can deduce from the lack of the existence of space and the boundless nature of awareness, that it must be one "I". The way the boundary is created if there are various appearances to awareness, I'm not really sure why or how that happens.

Rupert Spira's wording on why and how is the most logically sound. He has very good videos on this, usually using the infinite nature of awareness and the implications of that, along with dream logic.

One infinite mind would mean no restriction and no boundary. Literally absolute, complete freedom. It would be no problem creating togetherness.

Though I know nothing about infinite minds and such.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Of my infinite mind ?. 

My (thought) mind (thought). Does mind have thoughts or is mind a thought? What is your experience right now? 

Imagine consciousness as a flashlight. Think of your mind as a hand figure placed in front of the flashlight. Think of your senses as the seeing of the resulting projection on the wall. Thinking oneself to be a mind is the identification with the hand figure. You are actually the light, you are not what is partially blocking the light. 

consciousness ( with a little c, consciousness that can be lost when you pass out and regained) filtered through mind is itself dualistic, subject/object. Do not mistake consciousness for Consciousness. "One and only" are actually dualistic concepts. One is defined, as if there were lines drawn around it to define it, excluding it from the outside somehow. There is no defining. Defining is mind, it's the hand figure. 

You are the light looking at the projection of the hand figure saying "one" and "mine". At no point did the light ever become one and mine and yet the appearance of "one and mine" are also made up only of the light. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

If you begin to understand that Consciousness is ALL points of view, and that you ARE Consciousness..then you are onto something ;).

Edited by Terell Kirby

5 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Most stuff is parroting by people. There isn't actually any direct proof.

I do know nobody has ever experienced anything other than mind. I know awareness has no spatial dimension at all. I know sheer awareness robbed of any form is literally nothingness. But nobody smokes a drug and suddenly gains control of someone else's body or sees through their eyes, that is what you would need to constitute direct proof.

Logically you can deduce from the lack of the existence of space and the boundless nature of awareness, that it must be one "I". The way the boundary is created if there are various appearances to awareness, I'm not really sure why or how that happens.

Rupert Spira's wording on why and how is the most logically sound. He has very good videos on this, usually using the infinite nature of awareness and the implications of that, along with dream logic.

Psychedelics don't provide any special true knowledge. They may well have apparent utility inside the dream somehow (like anything else), but as far as truth goes, their utility lies in unveiling the only true knowledge.

@The0Self Right, but it's like, apart from a few total facts, if you reflect on much of it it's not possible to say whether it's true or just drug delusions.

5 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

@The0Self Right, but it's like, apart from a few total facts, if you reflect on much of it it's not possible to say whether it's true or just drug delusions.

It's not possible to say whether anything is true already, drugs or no drugs. But for instance, psychedelics can blow apart the belief systems of the materialist paradigm such that the beliefs can no longer arise again, because they never had any substance to begin with. Anything tangible where there could be a question of "whether it's true" is not what I'm talking about -- those types of insights are basically mayko as they pertain to the universe, which has no actuality anyway.

@The0Self I think only thoughts and logic after the fact can end materialist paradigms. The few absolute truths revealed on drugs pertain to mind and the nature of it; the total dimensionlessness of awareness, emptiness, things along those lines are beyond question.

The other drug delusions, when the boundary ends and I start begging others to tell me whether or not they're me. Or screaming I broke the universe. Or that I met "God"... I don't think there's anything special and definitively true in any of that as compared to the direct insight into what awareness is. The lack of a "self" substance is another truth you can find, since you can find what your self is, is just a changing object appearing to something substantially nothing.

I doubt anyone else has had some secret further proofs. All we know is the mind, and knowing the nature of it is all we can be sure of via drugs. Logic and reason is required for the rest.