Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victorious

What's wrong with the Left Wing (mistakes, biases, etc)

1 post in this topic

Leo obviously has a left-leaning bias. He criticises the Right a lot but doesn't reflect that much on the issues of the Left. He just dismisses the topic by saying something along the lines of "of course, the Left also has a lot of biases and selfishness and is wrong about many things", but while he is more than willing to rant for more than half an hour about the Right, he talks for only a few sentences about the Left. Both are deeply flawed and seeing the whole picture would greatly improve his political topics. 

I am also aware that he is very critical about the "mainstream", but the mainstream is still largely centrist or even right-leaning as far as the convervation of the status quo is concerend.

I stil want something more thorough than his analysis in videos "Stage Green", "Conscious Politics", "Understanding Democracy & Authoritarianism" and "How Society Evolves", all of which I watched to the end and find dangerously incomplete and biased (even though I, myself am Left-leaning).