Gregory1

Encounter with Negative ETs / Dark Beings

44 posts in this topic

Positive beings seek to unite, negative beings seek to divide. Without division their would be no life, there would be no you trying to unify. 

God was Satan when it divided the unified reality into infinite fragments. Negative beings are to be thanked, they maybe clueless as to what they are doing, but their role is so so important. Negative beings promote life and creation itself. Positive beings want to unify/love everything, which is synonymous to dissolution and destruction. What's fucked up is that just switch your angle and you'll see unification and love also is creation and life at the same time, and that negative beings also promote destruction and dissolution.  It's all the same, NOT if you want to embrace division.

This is why I love negative beings. (And also because I have never encountered one ?, if I do, this logic will be challenged, but I will try to solidify it through direct experience)

10 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Positive beings seek to unite, negative beings seek to divide. Without division their would be no life, there would be no you trying to unify. 

God was Satan when it divided the unified reality into infinite fragments. Negative beings are to be thanked, they maybe clueless as to what they are doing, but their role is so so important. Negative beings promote life and creation itself. Positive beings want to unify/love everything, which is synonymous to dissolution and destruction. What's fucked up is that just switch your angle and you'll see unification and love also is creation and life at the same time, and that negative beings also promote destruction and dissolution.  It's all the same, NOT if you want to embrace division.

This is why I love negative beings. (And also because I have never encountered one ?, if I do, this logic will be challenged, but I will try to solidify it through direct experience)

Great point!

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

I've had angel/demon attacks but I don't think they're real at all. I'll keep wearing my gaytheist badge in the gates of heaven thank you very much

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.