Gregory1

Encounter with Negative ETs / Dark Beings

44 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Gregory1 hey bro thats not allowed on the forum. I mean you cannot use Leo's profile pic. You will get warnings lol. Change it before its too late. Good move though. (secretly giggles). 

Mods no need to give warnings, he is just being silly. 

@Preety_India ups, I didn't know thatxD

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

I have suffered psychic attacks before but I wasn't on LSD. I thought the subject of psychic attacks was too alien for this forum. I thought people would call me crazy if I shared my experiences. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

20 minutes ago, BenG said:

fair enough, just wondering. I guess there's no reason you should. I've never called an archangel either... lol

I guess it just seems strange to instantly dismiss it and call it a joke right after you finished talking to aliens or whatever.

Well I wouldn't dismiss the fact that some people might have experienced Archangels the same way I have experienced Aliens. But from my POV recommending to replace one illusion with another (in this case Aliens with Archangels) is not good advice.

Could be wrong though.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

3 minutes ago, BenG said:

Like with ET's and archangels. Why is one a joke and the other real? I don't get it. How do you figure out what to take seriously and what to dismiss?

Noo I didn't intend to call one realer than the other. Both are unreal, both are illusions. They are both as illusory as the walls of your house, or your neighbour. They are both Gods dream, desinged for entertainment and for self-creation. But there is something higher than illusions. Replacing illusion with illusion doesn't help, you need to see through all illusions and realize that something greater is going on here.

You are Love.

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I have suffered psychic attacks before but I wasn't on LSD. I thought the subject of psychic attacks was too alien for this forum. I thought people would call me crazy if I shared my experiences. 

@Preety_India I would love to hear about your psychic attacks. I don't think all people here would judge these kind of subjects.

You are Love.

1 hour ago, Gregory1 said:

You have no idea what God is, that's why you call it "That." Only fools would call God a "That", or people who simply don't know the truth.

Of course I have no idea what God is, I'm the fool who thinks he's separate from God ... practicing 'I am That' (aka Thou art That) dissolves I/That into This. Presence. Not the Presence of God, that's saying too much. 

IMO I'm saying the same thing as you but in different language, but it sounds foolish because we're trying to express the inexpressible. You saying I am God only isn't foolish if you've had that experience. 

Peace and happy new year. :)

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

2 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

Of course I have no idea what God is, I'm the fool who thinks he's separate from God ... practicing 'I am That' (aka Thou art That) dissolves I/That into This. Presence. Not the Presence of God, that's saying too much. 

IMO I'm saying the same thing as you but in different language, but it sounds foolish because we're trying to express the inexpressible. You saying I am God only isn't foolish if you've had that experience. 

Peace and happy new year. :)

Thanks for your patience brother. You are Love. No need to overcomplicate things. Psychedelics can get you there in no time.

Happy new year.

You are Love.

31 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Noo I didn't intend to call one realer than the other. Both are unreal, both are illusions. They are both as illusory as the walls of your house, or your neighbour. They are both Gods dream, desinged for entertainment and for self-creation. But there is something higher than illusions. Replacing illusion with illusion doesn't help, you need to see through all illusions and realize that something greater is going on here.

Maybe angels/demons and friendly/unfriendly aliens are simply different myths from different ages. Medieval and modern. IMO  there is something important going on psychologically, but our minds need to create symbols and images to process it. 

29 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Preety_India I would love to hear about your psychic attacks. I don't think all people here would judge these kind of subjects.

Right now I'm suffering a flu. And psychic attacks are the last thing I want to think of. :DxD.. Maybe some fine day, I might recollect whatever I went through and write a thread on it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Thanks for your patience brother. You are Love. No need to overcomplicate things. Psychedelics can get you there in no time.

Happy new year.

Heaven can wait bro, I'm far too busy looking after and loving my regular life with my family, home, job etc. If I start doing psychedelics or anything else illegal then my love will all fall apart. 

For now all I need is glimpses of God, see you later in heaven. 

20 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

Heaven can wait bro, I'm far too busy looking after and loving my regular life with my family, home, job etc. If I start doing psychedelics or anything else illegal then my love will all fall apart. 

For now all I need is glimpses of God, see you later in heaven. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDVlDUAIz5k

You already are in heaven. Enjoy your dream.

You are Love.

@Gregory1  thanks, nice track. I accept that my story may be a dream, but the love weaving the story ain't no dream. Already. 

So if you're in heaven right now, can you show us love without a story? Love, pure and absolute? 

Sorry if this is side tracking your thread about aliens. Ignore this if so. 

@Preety_India  sorry to hear about your psychic attacks and your flu, I wish you healing for both. 

:x

15 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

@Gregory1  thanks, nice track. I accept that my story may be a dream, but the love weaving the story ain't no dream. Already. 

So if you're in heaven right now, can you show us love without a story? Love, pure and absolute? 

Sorry if this is side tracking your thread about aliens. Ignore this if so. 

@Preety_India  sorry to hear about your psychic attacks and your flu, I wish you healing for both. 

:x

@snowyowl

Great question, I can show you Love. Pure and raw Love, without any story. Infinite. Unlimited. All encompassing. The most beautiful thing you could ever imagine. Are you ready to see it?
You won't believe me once I show it to you. You will think that I am being poetic here, or that I am just telling another story. One day you will realize that I was NOT telling you a story. One day you will realize that I truly showed you the most beautiful and Infinite Love that there could ever exist. Once you will realize that, you will fall on your knees and cry. You will cry and cry and cry like an infant, because you won't belive how stupid you could've been. Could it truly have been the case...? No way.

But it is true. 

In fact, I am showing it to you right now. THIS MOMENT IS THE LOVE. There was never a moment in which I didn't show it to you. There was never a moment in which I didn't give it to you. I'll always give it to you. Fully. I could never not give it to you. Because I love you.

But there is a catch: My Love wouldn't be true Love, if it didn't allow for everything to exist. It is so loving and so selfless, that it even allows you to overlook it.

Isn't it ironic? All you ever saw is Love and still you are asking me to show you Love. I've always shown you Love. I love you. You are me. You are Love. 

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

@Gregory1 @Gregory1 

Yes, and thank you for a beautiful reply. I appreciate it.  But to tell me that, we still need the story of you and me. If it's just God talking to himself there's no poetry. All this about my life which I'm postponing heaven for, the difference is, that in my story I'm making preferences, that's what a story is all about. I have to, to put food on the table and stop burglars breaking in etc. Even Leo, who earlier in this thread got you to love your demons, gets shirty  in real life about anyone attacking Actualized.org. So putting it another way, how can we get through this human life without any preferences, without having any bias for one thing over another, even tho the Hsin_Hsin_Ming  famously tells us not to? 

11 hours ago, snowyowl said:

@Gregory1 @Gregory1 

Yes, and thank you for a beautiful reply. I appreciate it.  But to tell me that, we still need the story of you and me. If it's just God talking to himself there's no poetry. All this about my life which I'm postponing heaven for, the difference is, that in my story I'm making preferences, that's what a story is all about.

Exactly. Without our stories, God couldn't create a human life for herself.

I have to, to put food on the table and stop burglars breaking in etc. Even Leo, who earlier in this thread got you to love your demons, gets shirty  in real life about anyone attacking Actualized.org.

Yes. He wouldn't get "shirty" though if he was fully God-Realized. However, you could perceive him as getting "shirty" even though his inner place might be in complete alignment with God. Also it is true, that even "Shirtyness" is Love.

So putting it another way, how can we get through this human life without any preferences, without having any bias for one thing over another, even tho the Hsin_Hsin_Ming  famously tells us not to? 

Be preferenceless about your preferences. This way, Gods preferences will become your preferences. They will come from a place of selflessness and of pure love, still you'll be able to be a part of and creator of the world.

@snowyowl

You are Love.

10 hours ago, tashadwoodfall said:

I talk to Archangel Michael, Gabriel and Raphael every morning O.o

Nothing wrong about that. Sometimes I like talking to my mum as well.

Doesn't change the fact though, that all "other" is your imagination.

You are Love.