Peace and Love

Starting A Reiki Circle/ Prayer Circle For Actualized.org

55 posts in this topic

I really want to do something nice for Actualized.org.  I've been helped so much by Leo and people on this forum that I want to give back.

For the last few months I've been sending Reiki energy to Leo and his website, but I want to broaden that and help others, so I will be adding people from this forum and his fans to my prayer list as well.  (Reiki can also be done from long distances. You don't have to be physically present to experience Reiki) This is apart of my life purpose: To work with Reiki and Hypnosis to help others progress on their life journey and to find their own life purpose. I feel so good and fulfilled to see others progress on their life journey..whether that be finding enlightenment, happiness, losing weight, quitting smoking, etc.  I feel this warm fuzzy feeling in my heart chakra.  A feeling of LOVE and compassion for other people....like a sage would feel.  If we are all ONE, why would would I not want to give back?  We all benefit, and we all grow together infinitely.

If you are a Reiki Practioner or Master that would like to join me that is great!  If you are someone that would like to grow or heal in a certain way, or would like me to pray for them or send Reiki to them, please let me know, and I will add you to my prayer/Reiki List. Thanks!

Much Love and Light,
Peace and Love

@ajasatya  - Ok awesome! I'll add you to my prayer journal. I don't even have to know your name, I can just put in your actualized screen name and it will work.  Reiki is spiritually guided energy so it will know what I'm talking about.  If you want to focus on anything specific, like enlightenment, relationships or spiritual work, please let me know. 

I was trying an experiment at my day job the last few weeks.  I work with this guy at an arts and crafts store that has terrible acne, so I put in my journal that I wanted to see him clear up his acne and I noticed a HUGE difference! It's like literally almost gone!!! lol. I've also used it on people that I work with that have anger issues, that usually have a tendency to yell me as well....they don't yell at me anymore so it's been great.  Works on customers too...not many rowdy or complaining customers anymore.

I've also used reiki with people during hypnosis and I see changes happen a lot quicker. If you invoke angels as well into the meditation it's even better, but I usually don't tell people about it because they would think it's wierd, or it would freak them out.   I was working with a client that had a eating disorder that refused to eat any vegetables at all.  Like the taste of raw vegetables or any vegetable period.....literally made him vomit....I did one hypnosis session and included the reiki and the angel healing and a week later he sent me a youtube video of him eating a raw piece of Broccoli!!! lol

@Peace and Love let's do synchronized practices. i'll be desiring healing for this planet, as i usually do.

tell me when you're available.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

@Peace and Love let's do synchronized practices. i'll be desiring healing for this planet, as i usually do.

I love this idea! You actually read my mind! lol.  This morning I wrote in my prayer/reiki journal about healing the planet and the universe...plants, animals, all living creatures, people...etc. 

I'll email you. :)

You could try it on me :D

I also have acne. And I would like to have some courage to make bold life changes this year and beat the resistance.

I'm quite skeptical on this kind of things but I think I should give a try :D 

If it is possible I would ask you to focus it on rising my awareness, so I can meditate more consistently than I already do!

Maybe it is irrational and difficult to put in words, but can you try to explain me how does it work?

Edited by Acharya

@Acharya there's this "science of faith" growing up quickly.

there are clues for this all around the world since ancient times and i don't think it's all made up based on nothing. i myself have dedicated part of my life to perform some experiments with it and the results are very convincing. and now science is trying to put its hands on it.

unborn Truth

@Acharya

14 hours ago, Acharya said:

If it is possible I would ask you to focus it on rising my awareness, so I can meditate more consistently than I already do!

Maybe it is irrational and difficult to put in words, but can you try to explain me how does it work?

HI Archarya,

I completely understand where you are coming from because before I got involved with Reiki, I thought it was total BOGUS.  I actually fell into the Reiki stuff by accident, while I was taking my Master Hypnotist Course last year.  I was Atheist at the time so I was very anti-religious and didn't believe in any of that stuff.  I met a really nice student in my class who was giving free reiki healing sessions after class.  I saw her work on one of my instructors.  My instructor, an elderly woman, was walking with a cane and had been really struggling.  She couldn't stand for long periods of time, and she was definitely limping.  I watched my instructor receive a reiki treatment from this student.  She just simply placed her hand like 6 inches over her leg and held it there for like 5 minutes while talking to her.  Then she got up and started walking and she was very happy.  She wasn't walking without the cane but it was definitely a noticeable difference.    So I was like...hey I want to try this....what would it do to me?  I don't have any physical problems.  So she had me sit down and she started doing reiki in different spots from head to toe, and stopped at my stomach area.  She was talking to me back and forth for like 10 minutes, and I started to notice her hands pulsating,.....like how you would see a car speaker vibrate with a really loud "base" in a song.  The next thing I know....I started getting emotional.  I started feeling teary eyed. I couldn't even begin to tell you where it even came from.  We were talking and I started telling her about things in my personal life particularly my experiences in adult entertainment that I hadn't even told my parents.   She wasn't asking me....I just started telling her!!!  And I had no reason to tell her any of that stuff!  It just all came out! I started crying......and I started crying harder....and it got worse......I was bawling!!!!  It was like I was purging something out of my body, that needed to come out.  I knew it wasn't fake....and I knew I wanted to get involved with this after my experience.  I knew I needed more of this healing whatever it this was.  It really changed my views on life.

@Acharya

16 hours ago, Acharya said:

I'm going to copy and paste my comment I left to Leo on his video "using 5-MeO-DMT".   It gives a great explanation of what Reiki is.  I brought it up because Martin was talking about energy and consciousness work while using 5-MEO.  It just seemed synonymous to what I was doing with my Reiki stuff.

The information I'm providing below mostly comes straight out of my Reiki Text books.

Reiki is first off non-demonational or religious. Rei means spiritually guided and ki means energy, the vital life force or the universal life energy. Reiki is guided by spiritual consciousness. This is a non physical energy that animates all living things. And to some it would be interpreted as the Holy Spirit or God living within us. Reiki is a form of energy healing. Reiki guides itself with its own wisdom, rather than requiring the direction of the practitioner. Purging energy from your stomach as what Martin describes about 5-meo-HDTV reminds me of clearing the energy from your solar plexus chakra, which is where you hold all of your emotions. Ki, also known as prana, chi, ti, biofield energy, etc. is thought to be the underlying energy of everything that exists. Ki is influenced by the mind. If you have positive healthy thoughts, your Ki becomes stronger. If you have unhealthy, negative thoughts, your Ki is weakened or becomes unhealthy. It’s so interesting because I’m sure you’ve noticed that our physical health does have a connection to our emotions. Like when we are depressed or aka have negative energy we are sluggish and it can weaken our immune systems while being positive we have a tendency to have more physical energy and get things done. Life becomes so wonderful when we no longer allow ourselves to be governed by our emotions. It’s so nice to have that emotional control and awareness like you are mentioning in your video interview.

Edited by Peace and Love
grammar edit :)

@quantum

21 hours ago, quantum said:

You could try it on me :D

I also have acne. And I would like to have some courage to make bold life changes this year and beat the resistance.

I will add you to my prayer journal. :) Reiki is spiritually guided energy so I'm not exactly sure how it's going to effect you.  You may find that your acne will clear up for no reason...or you may find new ways or answers to fixing the acne problem that you didn't know before.  And the same with making bold life changes.  I'm not actually doing the healing, I'm just a conduit.  And remember that same healing energy is in your body too, giving you consciousness.  We all have the ability to use it...we just need to activate it. 

When I  had reiki energy work done on me for the very first time I didn't feel anything physically and everything happened to me on a subconscious level.  And that is completely normal.   As I mentioned to @Acharya  above I had a crying jag and started purging these negative emotions out of my body...that is normal.   Your stomach, your solar plexus is where you hold your emotions...just like how you get butterflies in your stomach when you're nervous or you have a crush on someone. 

Even if we don't tell the reiki where to go on us, it will find what is most important and work on it.  I had this really strange miraculous thing happen to me with reiki.  I was sexually abused from my last long term relationship from 9 years ago, and I had some phobias that I had NEVER told any hypnotherapist or counselor about.  I was too embarrassed and uncomfortable to tell them what happened. I don't know how or why...but it's gone after a few reiki sessions!  It isn't there anymore, that's all I can say. 

When we die.....our bodies and ego are gone...but that consciousness energy lives on.....  energy can not be created or destroyed....it is infinite. We are infinite beings. God is infinite.

When my dad passed away in October of 2016 I had the opportunity to be by his bedside the last moments he was alive.  I literally felt his energy leaving his body.  I gave him reiki when he was dyeing. It is an experience I will never forget.   My dad was on an oxygen mask and that was the only thing that was keeping him alive.  Like many people that are near the end of their life, they sometimes choose to die and take off that oxygen mask.  It is very common from what I've been told in the medical field.  When I was doing reiki on my dad the last ten minutes he was alive, I could feel half way through that the physical pain from the cancer was completely gone, yet he was still breathing and dying.   If you believe in astro-planning, he was probably hovering over his body at his point, which some people say does happen. I couldn't tell you for sure because I've never had a really good asto-planning experience, but I can tell for sure without a doubt my dad was definitely NOT in pain.

I can literally feel the difference in my body when I send a person energy that is alive and someone that is dead.  When the person is dead, it actually hurts my hands...it's like the consciousness wants me to stop sending it.   I feel physical heat when I use reiki.  The heat tells me where the pain is in their body.  I can feel the energy leaving my hands and when the Reiki is flowing through my body.  It has a very similar feeling to your hands being asleep but it's not inside your hands...it's like it's on the outer skin of my finger tips and palms.  It  has like an electrical feeling to it.   I started experiencing these sensations once I was attuned to the reiki energy. 

Like I stated above...you're talking to someone that used to be an atheist.....I was completely floored with everything that I was experiencing spiritually with the Reiki....it changed my life forever, that's all I can say.

Even if you don't agree with what I'm doing or understand that's perfectly fine.  I'm not interested in nor trying to convert anyone to what I've seen, experienced or believed.  My intentions are to help you progress on your life journey...even if it's completely the opposite of what I believe.  That is my life purpose....to give growth to others.  I wouldn't want to take or steer anyone off course of what they are doing now, even if you are atheist.    You have to find your own answers....your own sacred TRUTH. ......  If it is 5MEO use 5MEO.....if it's is Reiki use Reiki....if it is meditation use meditation...if it yoga use yoga  etc.....stick to your intuition and your gut and you will never be steered wrong.  We all seek the same TRUTH but find answers in many different ways. ;)

4 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

I'm not actually doing the healing, I'm just a conduit.  And remember that same healing energy is in your body too, giving you consciousness.  We all have the ability to use it...we just need to activate it. 

Can one then do reiki on oneself? And how does one activate it? Just positive, optimistic thinking, spreading love and staying healthy or something else?

@Peace and Love And does one feel the effects at the same time as you do it? Or later because of the distance? Does it take time for the chi to travel? :D

@quantum it works instantly and yes, one can apply reiki on oneself.

on the video i linked above, they talk about the quantum experiments having the same results even when the meditation practitioners were far away, around the globe.

unborn Truth

@quantum

On 1/6/2017 at 6:49 AM, quantum said:

@Peace and Love And does one feel the effects at the same time as you do it? Or later because of the distance? Does it take time for the chi to travel? :D

On 1/6/2017 at 2:47 AM, quantum said:

Can one then do reiki on oneself? And how does one activate it? Just positive, optimistic thinking, spreading love and staying healthy or something else?

I do Reiki on myself all the time.  I wish I did more on myself.  I'm so focused on other people, that I forget to take time for myself!

Reiki energy specifically, you have to be attuned to it. You have to go to a Reiki master, take the class and get attuned.  You don't have to become a Reiki Master to use Reiki.  You can just get the level one training and it will be enough.  It works pretty much automatically.  Even though Reiki itself is relatively new, the energy has been used in the Far East, China, Japan, and India, for thousands of years.

Some people are born with it or receive it through other means but I'm not completely familiar with how that is done. I'm hoping Leo will talk about it in some of his videos soon. I've seen him on the forum post a few books about activating Chi energy from other means, but I don't remember the titles or which forum post that it was, other wise I would list them here.

There are different types of energy healing out there.  Acupuncture/acupressure  are forms of energy healing.  Healing Touch is a form of energy healing that's used in Hospitals by Nurses.  Kundalini yoga works with healing the chakras.

There was this guy I dated over the summer that was very spiritual and he seemed to have some of the energy healing in himself.  We used to go to the park and meditate together and send each other energy.  He was very sensitive to my Reiki energy, and he gained a lot of quick healing immediately.  

Reiki energy by passes time and space.  At each Reiki level you are introduced to new symbols that you are attuned to.  You can look at the symbols but they won't work or do anything for you unless you are attuned to them.  One of them is the Reiki distance symbol, which allows you to heal things from your past, and things you want to work on in your future.  If you believe in past lives,  we are infinite.... you can send energy to those areas too. There is another symbol  that works with emotions.   There is supposedly one that I found that works on enlightenment, but you have to take a ton of classes to get to that point.

You can also write things down in a journal like a I do and I send energy to the journal and the Reiki knows who it is for.   And this sounds really weird but I can actually imagine a person or I can use a stuffed animal and put my mental intention into it saying that I want it to represent a certain person, and I can feel which chakras are out of alignment.  It sounds bogus but it really works.  I was thinking about this new guy my mom is dating and this guy's son is autistic.  So I decided to feel his chakras and see what was out of alignment.  I didn't tell anyone what I was doing.  I noticed that his throat chakra was definitely out of alignment as my hands were feeling the energy sending it to that area.   I talked to my mom about this guy's son and she was telling me that he had trouble communicating his feelings and he can get mentally stuck and focused on certain things.  It freaked me out because your throat chakra.... is your chakra of communication. lol. I've had my moments where I've doubted this stuff works...trust me it's been a lot to deal with.  And then something will happen where my findings were true, and I was freaked out by it! l And even talking about Reiki...I'm surprised I've been so open. lol  I could write a book on the stuff that has happened to me.

A lot of the time I don't even draw the symbols any more,  It just activates by itself and I send energy to my clients when I'm using hypnosis. They usually say you need to draw the symbols on your hands or say them and imagine you are drawing them with your eyes over each chakra you are using, but I don't need to do that anymore.  I have noticed that my reiki energy has improved over time.    I know there is a huge correlation between working on yourself and this energy and a connection with the spirit world, (if you are into that.).... especially your subconscious mind, your ego, enlightenment etc.  I noticed the energy became stronger with my dietary changes as well.  

http://www.reiki.org/FAQ/WhatIsReiki.html   

copy and pasted straight from the Reiki.org website.... :)

A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.

Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.

@ajasatya

On 1/4/2017 at 9:20 PM, ajasatya said:

http://www.reiki.org/GlobalHealing/Northandsouthpolehomepage.html

Check this out....You're gonna love this.

The World Peace Crystal Grid program is a way for Reiki practitioners to promote peace on earth. Peace grids have been placed at the North and South Poles of the earth as well as in old Jerusalem. Their design allow Reiki to be sent to them and stored like a battery which is then made available to promote peace on earth. Their placement at the magnetic poles of the earth takes advantage of this tremendous energy source that also functions like the crown and root chakras of the planet. The Reiki energy emanating from the Peace grids is carried by the magnetic field around the planet to heal and balance the earth’s aura. The reservoir of healing energy it holds is available to empower all those working toward world healing and peace.

The World Peace Crystal Grids were placed at North Pole on May 3, 1997 at the South Pole on December 17, 1999, and in Jerusalem in October, 2004. This was a dream come true and each was an exciting adventure. To read about them, click on the links below.

To be honest with you guys,  I felt very intuitively guided to create this post.  Something told me that it just felt right to do this.  After I created this post, I started to doubt myself and I was absolutely mortified to check to see if anyone responded. lol  I figured it was going to lead to some type of crazy skeptical abusive responses.  I don't usually tell anyone about this stuff. So I appreciate the support.  I figured I was going to have to delete my account!  

@quantum    I found something that I think you will like.   My hypnosis and reiki teacher gave this to me last year.  She also does healing touch, which is an energy healing technique used by medical professionals.  This is a personal exercise that was given to me and the other students in my class to do for fun which involved doing personal energy healing on yourself.   It's straight from her healing touch handbook, and I was doing this before I was reiki attuned.  I felt really good doing this.  I don't know how well the pictures will show up on this forum but it's basically hand positions you hold over certain parts of your body.  And you can start at the bottom of your feet and you work up to the top of your head.  These hand positions send energy to certain parts of your body.   You hold the hand positions for as long as you like.  This is like an exercise you would do over a span of like 15-30 minutes even more if you desire The pictures are in order by number so you just go step by step.   Enjoy! I hope that helps!

Chakra Connection Self Technique

15941152_1781877855469937_8965516884648498524_n.jpg15940970_1781877858803270_8361410317622778088_n.jpg