Peace and Love

Starting A Reiki Circle/ Prayer Circle For Actualized.org

55 posts in this topic

@Evilwave Heddy

8 hours ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

I laughed at bee stings because these are just temporary things that last for an hour or so. (15 minutes even) Also colds and flus go away naturally so who ever requests to be healed from a cold and it goes away a few days later (naturally), they thank reiki instead of thanking their immune system. Kinda silly really. :|

Can you add me to the list too?  Can you make something bad happen to me?  Like break my leg or something?

The way I see it is that you try to convince someone that Reiki is an actual thing, so when the person that received the Reiki has some sort of improvement in what they requested, they think "EU-REIKI".  It's all in the mind. When someone requests an improvement in some area they themselves have implanted in their mind that they will be good at it because of this reiki supernatural, all powerful...stuff and naturally they will be improve at it.

So, I guess it is hypnosis at the end of the day with a cool name on it.  Ooohhh Reiki.  But anyways, you won't be able to break my leg. xD 

*breaks leg three days later....fuck. It's just a coincidence. >.>

I get what you are saying here and it makes complete sense, because our bodies are self healing. When we feed our bodies and give ourselves the right things our bodies will heal by themselves usually.

The examples I was giving about reiki were pretty immediate.  Like I put my hands over your chakras and your aura in person and you can feel it in a matter of seconds.   The energy can work differently on different people and it really does depend on where you are in your consciousness journey.  It makes a lot more sense when you study reiki.  Like I've been saying in my posts.....I'm not the one doing the healing....I'm just a conduit.

I'm actually both a hypnotherapist and a reiki master and they are both two very different things. Although I personally choose to mix the both of them together with my clients because I love the results they receive.  Reiki is actually the laying of hands and is actual energy healing.  There are no words involved. There is no coaching, there is no talking about etc.  People use reiki to promote relaxation and stress relief, but it can be used for other things but it is not well known and not often talked about. You're pretty much laying on a massage table and someone is healing your aura and your chakras.

Hypnosis is different because you're talking about the changes you want to make- physical, mental, and spiritual.  Any habit, behavior or belief, it can be very similar to life coaching, and a lot of people mix the two.   It is often used for quit smoking, losing weight, getting rid of phobias, etc. In hypnosis you are usually sitting on a couch, i use a massage table, or any comfortable position, and put into a heightened state of awareness where you are able to reprogram the subconsciousness mind to facilitate new habits, behaviors or beliefs. Our subconscious mind makes up 90% of our brain and controls our behaviors, habits and beliefs.  Thus we are what we believe ourselves to be.  If you change what you believe about yourself you change the way you are.

Great observation!! Reiki isn't the same thing as hypnosis.....however it can have the same benefits of hypnosis...and hypnosis is a heightened state of awareness...and when doing reiki you can be in a heightened state of awareness. :)  I hope this is making sense.
 (which I've had happen to me on multiple occasions by just doing reiki by itself.)  

Hypnosis is pretty natural, we go in and out of hypnosis all the time on a daily basis. Like when we are driving and we miss our exit because we were thinking about something else.  Or when we are playing video games or watching a movie and someone talks to us and we don't even realize they are there for those few moments because we are in a heightened state of awareness.  So when you are receiving reiki or pretty much anything you are doing you can go into hypnosis...a heightened state of awareness.

Because Reiki is spiritual consciousness.....it can work on a subconscious level. Because I'm not technically doing the healing itself I don't know exactly where it's going to go.  You can facilitate healing in certain areas, and I can certainly feel them and where it's needed, but the spiritual consciousness is going to solely determine what is healed and what is right for you at the time.

**Can you add me to the list too?  Can you make something bad happen to me?  Like break my leg or something?

Yes you can be added to the list. :)  And no I'm not Darth Vader and I'm not going to send the force to kick your ass! lol   
No I don't have any abilities to hurt anyone and I have absolutely no desire to.  All the symbols I've been taught and attuned to are used to promote healing.  Spiritual Consciousness wants to give you love and healing and help you on your journey to enlightenment.

Does dark energy exist? Most likely so.  Is reiki involved in that? absolutely not.

You can change your thoughts and your affirmations in your mind by yourself and it's very powerful for healing.  But Reiki can also facilitate that.  Can meditation by itself help you change your thoughts and come up with new patterns of thinking? Yes.    Can Reiki help facilitate new thought patterns while meditating and speed up the process? Yes.

@Peace and Love Heyyy.  Thanks for taking the time to write back to me.

I don't have much experience with reiki so I kind of doubted it when I first heard it.(Naturally)  After reading your reply I can see the differences between the two and can see that you know what you're talking about.  I also don't want to think that you're some crazy being, so I want to research deeper into reiki myself to see what it's all about.

I'll be honest with you.  If you hadn't of replied I would have thought that you didn't reply because what I say is truth.  I'm glad you did though.

It's just a pity that you can't break my legs though. :/xD Also that dark energy you are referring to is probably that voodoo doll shit.

I would super appreciate participating in the circle! I have been attuned to Reiki 2 however I am not very practiced or experienced with results, as yet.

@Haleymac

17 hours ago, Haleymac said:

I would super appreciate participating in the circle! I have been attuned to Reiki 2 however I am not very practiced or experienced with results, as yet.

The more you practice the better you will become.  Also remember you can't force the energy,  and it's not you that is doing the healing.....it's spiritual consciousness.  The more calm you are the better it will flow through you as a conduit. For right now you may have to use the symbols to activate the energy, but eventually you will get to the point in your development and learning that you will no longer need the symbols at all. I'm pretty much at that point now. 

Find friends and family that are willing to let you practice.  And practice on yourself! I also love to use reiki during my meditation practices.  I have a list of things and people  written down (my prayer journal) and send Reiki to the things that I want to focus on. There is also a cd I think you should buy that will help you on your journey that you can purchase here:

It's a tutorial DVD that shows you Reiki hand placements and how to focus your energy.  But my favorite part of the cd is the free distance energy healing video William Lee Rand gives at the end.  I used it for my own healing purposes, and while meditating on my prayer journal lol to strengthen the energy already being sent and for my dad when he was in the hospital dying of Cancer.

http://www.reikiwebstore.com/ProductPage.cfm?ProductID=296&CategoryID=2

Here is another website you can look that has great resources. 
http://reikirays.com/thank-you-newsletter/free-reiki-ebooks.php

I love this website.  The information and free stuff and books on this website is amazing.  I love the energy of the people that run and facilitate this page.

Edited by Peace and Love
adding info to my post

@Evilwave Heddy

On 3/8/2017 at 1:53 PM, Evilwave Heddy said:

@Peace and Love Heyyy.  Thanks for taking the time to write back to me.

I don't have much experience with reiki so I kind of doubted it when I first heard it.(Naturally)  After reading your reply I can see the differences between the two and can see that you know what you're talking about.  I also don't want to think that you're some crazy being, so I want to research deeper into reiki myself to see what it's all about.

I'll be honest with you.  If you hadn't of replied I would have thought that you didn't reply because what I say is truth.  I'm glad you did though.

It's just a pity that you can't break my legs though. :/xD Also that dark energy you are referring to is probably that voodoo doll shit.

You are more than welcome.

Most people do doubt the energy, and I honestly can't blame you for feeling that way, because believe me I thought the stuff was FAKE and a scam. lol. 

Please, don't take my word for it, that's the whole point of this website and forum.  To study, research, and find your own answers and gain your own TRUTHS.  And who knows, maybe Reiki isn't the answer for you....or maybe it is....only you know that answer.  Find your sacred TRUTH. I just want to provide information to people so they can enhance what they have.  For me this is my sacred truth, and my life purpose.

LOL.....Just as there is Positive energy in the world, there is equal Negative shit on the opposite spectrum.  Everything has a balance.  I think a lot of this information is repressed for a reason, as you know a lot of this knowledge is thousands of years old deriving from Japan, China, and India.   Yes Energy healing has been going on for thousands of years. I'm glad the negative stuff is harder to obtain...lol...we don't need any more Darth Vaders in this world.

To be honest with you ....there are a lot of things on this forum in different topics that I've wanted to talk about, but I've never responded to or spoke up about.  Sometimes I felt it was best to keep silent.  There was even a post in this forum that I followed for over 4 months before I responded with anything.  Other times I knew the answers, but I rather not start drama in the forum.  I've worked too hard to eliminate negativity in my life to have it come back flooding in.  My focus is to be the best that I can be, and radiate Love in my being.

My goal is to eventually leave actualized.org at some point, or at least pull away as much as I can and only be here as needed.... however, I will still continue to do Reiki for people on this forum so that it isn't an issue.  I think sometimes being on the forum can be distracting and take me away from my focus of working on my life purpose.  And honestly I feel out of place here, and I don't think people can relate to me and my personal and spiritual experiences.  I need to find like minded people.  And I'm sure you can understand that.

I'm new to all this alternative healing, but I'm very interested. Can I join?  Can you tell me how to start?

@spicy_pickles

3 hours ago, spicy_pickles said:

I'm new to all this alternative healing, but I'm very interested. Can I join?  Can you tell me how to start?

For right now I'm just adding people to my reiki prayer journal.  But if you want to get into alternative energy healing I would find a Reiki Master/Practitioner in your area to train you.  What is it that you would like to know?

Hello...I would like Reiki to become more focussed and to reduce anger.

Keep up the good work. Thank you

@Peace and Love can you add me please? :D what do you need? My name? 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@egoeimai :-(

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Annetta - lol you are too cute.  It's funny because I asked Leo to delete this account, but I think he knew intuitively not to. I'm going through a massive spiritual transition right now.  I know my life is about to change very dramatically. I've also been recently attuned as a level 3 reiki master which has a tendency (and is normal) to become overly emotionally sensitive as I adjust to the energy.  I've with drawn from this forum and from people in general to do a lot  of reflection, personal inquiry as well as studying. I'm very excited about my future and what is in store from me.  I'm currently learning how to use the law of attraction to manifest my desires into reality.  Most people think it's totally bogus, but I recently met someone that has been teaching me how to use it the right way to get the results that I want.  I'm very happy with the changes I've made so far using the law of attraction in conjunction with my reiki healing to manifest my dreams so far.

@egoeimai @BeginnerActualizer

@BeginnerActualizer

On 4/9/2017 at 9:06 AM, BeginnerActualizer said:

@Peace and Love can you add me please? :D what do you need? My name? 

The energy is intellectually and spiritually guided and it knows who you are. I'm sure it knows you just off your screen name.  ;)  You can always message me if you feel comfortable.

@Peace and Love Thanks. I really missed you. You're doing great. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly