Tim R

No answers.

25 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, vizual said:

John 14:6 KJV

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

@vizual Stop spreading your stage blue dogma here. I'll link your profile in the spiral-dynamics-stage-blue-example-section of this forum... 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gregory1

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV 

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

22 hours ago, vizual said:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

And if he’s in you by his own very words, can you lead yourself? As he and many other mystics have done? 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

On 01/01/2022 at 10:42 PM, vizual said:

Sounds like self_inquiry to me. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

On 1/1/2022 at 4:17 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

I love your posts brah ❤️??????

? ❤️ Back atcha!