itachi uchiha

Is sadhguru declining

21 posts in this topic

I love sadhguru.i benifited a lot from his wisdom.he worked hard to build his brand.i wish only the best for him .but now he is starting to enter politics.and i fear it is the begining of his decline.politics is bad for a high quality man.sooner or later someone is gonna destroy his reputation .and i  will feel very hurt to see  that

@itachi uchiha  when you say enter politics do you mean he's running for office, or just talking about it?  Leo talks about politics a lot too doesn't he? 

What are Sadhguru's political ideas? 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

I think he's growing bigger every day only.

He does nothing but contribution to the world imo.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Whatever you say in public you're going to divide opinion, especially about religion & politics.  Party politics is treacherous and you need to watch out for having your words twisted and quoted out of context for someone else's benefit. I hope he has the skill for it.    What should he do if he believes this is part of his life purpose, be true to himself and his vision, or impose self-censorship to preserve his popularity?  If I point that question back at myself I can see the difficulty.   

But I sympathise with you if he's moving away from what you want from a guru. 

Edited by snowyowl

There are genuine 'gurus' out there with real knowledge, insight and skill. But people like Sadhguru and Osho are, for the most part, showmen/actors. It's like these 'wealth preachers' like Joel Olsteen who preach the Gospel in order to get rich and get all the material things your ego desires. Sadhguru and Osho are a more subtle incarnation of that. They will give you breadcrumbs of truth, but it will never satisfy you, it will only make you more hungry. In order that you will keep buying their stuff, and following their lectures. All the while they will keep getting more power and wealth, and you are exactly the same off. Just with your money in their pockets.

Be aware of these snakes.

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

He himself said that he's doing this circus now, because it matters for the people around him. There will come a time when he will stop and enter that previous mode he was in when he was consecrating Dhyanalinga.

@vizual why do u hate osho.

As to my knowledge, he was a well intentioned guy who give lot of freedom to followers and christian missionary mafia deamonized osho for oshos hate speach on christian

If he keep on entering politics, it will be the end of his carrear.propoganda machine is gonna destroy him.they can destroy an entire nation let alone a person like sadhguru

@itachi uchiha wasn't he involved with politics from day one? 

Usually my view is "if sadhguru is doing it, it must be the right". So i wouldn't worry about it. Sadhguru is the last person somebody should worry about, lol. 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

If you care that much about guru's, than you are to much attached to his teaching. Obey noone, listen just to yourself. Don't belive anyone, put belives only into your experience :) 

@Salvijus if he is doing it it must be right.but congress propoganda machine can take him down.it is not a matter of he is right or wrong .even if u r right or honest ,the people at the top can destroy u and that is how power works

19 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

If you care that much about guru's, than you are to much attached to his teaching. Obey noone, listen just to yourself. Don't belive anyone, put belives only into your experience :) 

What u desrcibed is a machiavellian logic.and world is moving towards machiavellianism.but it is unstable and can self destruct.imo if some guru is good and honest then we should respect that guru and treat him very well

27 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

If he keep on entering politics, it will be the end of his carrear.

If he's enlightened then he's not attached to his career. Why then are you? He's just radiating love in different forms. You can still follow him spiritually whatever happens politically. 

Look what happened to Jesus after he got mixed up in the religious authorities and Roman politicians. He deliberately walked right into the trap and got himself killed, but is still the world's no 1 guru after 2000 years.

Edited by snowyowl

On 30.12.2021 at 6:51 PM, vizual said:

There are genuine 'gurus' out there with real knowledge, insight and skill. But people like Sadhguru and Osho are, for the most part, showmen/actors. It's like these 'wealth preachers' like Joel Olsteen who preach the Gospel in order to get rich and get all the material things your ego desires. Sadhguru and Osho are a more subtle incarnation of that. They will give you breadcrumbs of truth, but it will never satisfy you, it will only make you more hungry. In order that you will keep buying their stuff, and following their lectures. All the while they will keep getting more power and wealth, and you are exactly the same off. Just with your money in their pockets.

@vizual be aware of stage blue snakes like yourself, who unconsciously spread devilry and evil  whereever they go...

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 12/30/2021 at 6:51 PM, vizual said:

Well Leo needs to make videos in order to earn money too.Content infront of audience.What is the difference .Basics of marketing and economy.

There is no difference.