Carl-Richard

Vaush debates an actual Yellow person?!

108 posts in this topic

This video from MrGirl definitely has a yellow tinge to it

@Scholar I feel like I'm overdosing on Mr.Girl content. I just watched 4 hrs of the Christmas eve talk with Destiny ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

19 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Scholar I feel like I'm overdosing on Mr.Girl content. I just watched 4 hrs of the Christmas eve talk with Destiny ?

The two are a good fit because they both basically showcase limitations of stage green dysfunctionality. It is interesting to observe, because we know that new stages are precisely build due to the limitations of previous stages, and if you followed Destiny you could see it happen step by step in him.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

On 12/30/2021 at 11:57 AM, Opo said:

I wonder what causes the norms to change because in Japan the age of consent is 13.

That is onto the federal guideline, the rest of the Providence’s have local laws bumping up to 16-18

3 hours ago, Scholar said:

Currently watching this, and I like mrgirl even more now. His talk about his goal with 'debates' was very yellow-y and enlightening. His views on consent, the subject of the actual talk, are interesting as well. I recently had a complex sort -of-nonconsensual sexual interaction on Halloween (I was the one coerced/pressured in some sense), and it's helpful or interesting for me to think about this through mrgirl's framework.

EDIT: Wow, the conversation just got better after the debate talk!! Probably the best I have seen from him so far.

Edited by Ves

Thanks for introducing this guy i've loved what i've seen so far

This clip and Rose Wrist's response is exactly the dividing line we've been talking about in this thread.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy I just spent 30 minutes re-watching the Vaush conversation and 5 minutes watching this one while mainly focusing on the chat, and it's sad how much it magnifies the contrast between the two approaches. He looks like a saint in comparison, and it makes me emotional. I think we're underestimating how important his mission is, despite how futile it may look. We've become so numb to the default state of unconditional hate from all sides. He is doing God's work, and he'll probably sacrifice himself for it as well.

Time skipped to Mr.Girl Felt Violated Story, 9 minute segment.

Frustration with tier 1 inability to step outside of its own shoes and fully take on another persons perspective.

But he communicated it with little strategy to help her understand him. He just stood his ground inflexibly with violent communication habits. Sounds like a green move to me.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

But he communicated it with little strategy to help her understand him. He just stood his ground inflexibly with violent communication habits. Sounds like a green move to me.

I think that it is easy to (having an objective perspective on the matter, not having recently had sex and feeling violated, and having the full wealth of knowledge of SD) make a criticism like, "Your spiral wizardry abilities are bad and youre not effectively communicating to different spiral dynamics levels. Furthermore, the fact that you did not intuitively pick up on this other person's spiral level, despite never learning about this model, and adjust your communication to match it shows that you were really expressing a lower level of development in this moment."

It just feels like either too strong or irrelevant of a criticism to make. It's not as if he's trying to maximize other people's understanding of him in order to avoid conflict at all moments of his life. It seems like he was okay with her leaving when she wasn't able to take on his perspective. Should he be obligated to handhold everyone as much as possible, and, if he does not in some cases, he suffers the terrible fate of his part of that interaction being demoted to stage green? This seems to force stage yellow into stage where you have to constantly tailor your words to what you believe the other person's views are.

5 hours ago, integral said:

It's fine if you want to go on a cynical treasure hunt for contradictions, but I've already clarified that he has merely demonstrated some cognitive aspects of Tier 2. Maxing out Tier 2 across all developmental lines is a much broader project. Even so, I doubt that Tier 2 magically solves every problematic personal interaction. Communication is complex stuff. Also, don't forget about the power of hindsight. The compulsion of having to incessantly purity test everybody for their SD development is a bit shallow and annoying.

On 31.12.2021 at 8:27 AM, Roy said:

Probably not. Most grifters like him are generally cowards and don't have the honesty to revisit things if they feel they've been framed as the "winner" optically. I call Vaush a grifter while thinking he's at the absolute limits of that term. I don't think he isn't genuinely interested in progressivism or has bad intentions, but he has deeply settled into playing and exploiting a role, and has shown an immaturity that makes me unconvinced he will break out of being so beholden to his community anytime soon.

I was hopeful when I saw this video, but sadly, you were correct:

You really get the feeling that we're living in different universes.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

After seeing his older takes on pedophilia this moral outrage feels fake. 

I liked him more before even though I disagreed with him. 

2 hours ago, Opo said:

After seeing his older takes on pedophilia this moral outrage feels fake. 

I liked him more before even though I disagreed with him. 

It's the guy who said it's okay to pay for CP knowing that the money would be used to continue to produce more of it, because "all consumption under capitalism is unethical and therefore, all consumption under capitalism is ethical".

Glory to Israel

8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

It's the guy who said it's okay to pay for CP knowing that the money would be used to continue to produce more of it, because "all consumption under capitalism is unethical and therefore, all consumption under capitalism is ethical".

Lmao

While we're talking about mrgirl, I found a spicy video about him and Booksmarts. Gets very interesting in their discussion:

On 1/3/2022 at 11:07 PM, Scholar said:

@Scholar When did he say that?

8 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

@Scholar When did he say that?

Probably this.