Followers 0
Hardkill

I've been getting blown out of many sets for insulting girls

29 posts in this topic

It’s probably about finding the sweet spot 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

This is why the authorities are starting to take notice and it is getting harder to approach women in public.

Not approaching due to some fantasy belief that you’ll get in legal trouble is new to me. When did this excuse come about? I doubt this happens for people who know what they are doing.

19 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Not approaching due to some fantasy belief that you’ll get in legal trouble is new to me. When did this excuse come about? I doubt this happens for people who know what they are doing.

I have heard of malls banning PUA behavior.  It is private property and the security guard can just kick you out.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

38 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

This is why the authorities are starting to take notice and it is getting harder to approach women in public.  I have a neighbor who is an older lady and likes to do this.  She says things like “You are really a nice guy, it’s not true what everyone is saying about you.”   I know she is trying to be funny, but it is still slightly irritating.  Maybe I am too serious.

Lmao old lady burns hurt dude, no hard feelings

Your retort should be “really?  you’re blowing my cover!”

He just needs to learn social calibration.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

it's all good. I've miscalibrated once by just tapping a girl on the shoulder in a club. The face she made annoyed me so... I tapped her once again to make my point that she was retarded. I got thrown out of the club. 

Edited by charlie cho

@Hardkill i was so depressed sting in my room alone when i read your post i laughed so hard.

girl are very intuitive you dont need to show you are better than them, they can feel your passion, drive, energy, they can feel your convenience, you dont attract women by being asshole you attract them by being a grounded man a confident man with a lots of passion.

its much better to treat girls with respect and to be very nice with them with out being that simp.

for me personality working on my self is what got me the girl i want.

Why people are replying to this thead? Its obviously troll