Bioclassifiers

Raw UFO footage captured in Tampa, FL (Dec. 25, 2021)

55 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Specifically, the UFO is a luminous object which displays anomalous motions and accelerations — in seeming violation of classical mechanics. 

@Bioclassifiers I honestly re-watched it 3 times and didn't see anything but the dust on my screen.

Maybe I'm going blind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  Thanks for your attention! You need to watch for a bright light that “jitters” and then suddenly accelerates to the top left of the screen — directly above the airplane! Center of the screen! Skip the beginning of the video!  

Operative timeframe: 00:40-00:50.

Edited by Bioclassifiers

@Bioclassifiers I saw a thing at 00:49. It’s kind of fast and skippy. Are you saying that you saw that for a longer period and pulled your phone out to try to capture it afterwards? 

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Bioclassifiers I honestly re-watched it 3 times and didn't see anything but the dust on my screen.

Maybe I'm going blind

@Leo Gura

You are blind. Look at the bright spot that appears in the sky around 0:40 and moves around like crazy.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Happy Lizard Yes. If you look closely at the beginning of the video, there is another identical lightlike object displaying the same kind of strange jittering motion. 

1 hour ago, Bioclassifiers said:

Your experience points to the (perhaps unfortunate) existence of “negative ET’s” — what did their physical bodies look like, if you don’t mind elaborating? :D

@Bioclassifiers

I'll elaborate tomorrow.

Have to go to bed now.

Good night everyone, I love you all.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

3 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Leo Gura

You are blind. Look at the bright spot that appears in the sky around 0:40 and moves around like crazy.

B| Thanks for the support! Leo should closely consider this video, among others. Appreciate you all! 

1 minute ago, Gregory1 said:

@Bioclassifiers

I'll elaborate tomorrow.

Have to go to bed now.

Good night everyone, I love you all.

Bless you!!! :) I await your elaboration! 

Definitely doesn't look like a fly. But I have definitely seen planes, and helicopters, that look just like that, moving in the same way. And the changes in intensity of light in this clip happen at the same time the rest of the screen changes focus. Can't really say I find anything abnormal about it but I wasn't there so I don't know.

After intensively re-watching, I am almost convinced it IS an insect… but I simply can’t square that likelihood with the extreme acceleration @ 00:50 — this freaking thing “skips” in space. No insect, no matter how speedy (dragonfly, moth, etc.), can “skip” various points along a line… I am now fully convinced, as I was in the moment, that this is some kind of superluminal (or higher-dimensional) projection. 

Edited by Bioclassifiers

I just See an firefly. They can fly faster than you think

What is the weather like where you filmed this? Honestly just looks like a firefly that was buzzing around.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy This was recorded in Wesley Chapel, FL - humid during the winter. I could see this being a firefly…again, until the acceleration @ 00:49-00:50 (hate to be repeating myself, but that’s the operative moment).