Anders Saether

Worrying about guards while daygaming, nightgame.

19 posts in this topic

Hi, I have been going to malls to learn how to talk with girls. My biggest sticking point is ocational paranoid thoughts about the guards «finding out» or thoughts about girls rapporting to them, getting me kicked out. This has so far never happened in my history of doing pick up. But it’s still a thought that haunts me, stopping me alot of the times to walk up to girls I’m interested in. Contributing to this is a lack of knowledge on what triggers actions from the guards, and when does the girl rapport.  Is it enough for someone to approach a girl when they don’t want to be approached, saying a missplaced sentence, and or body signal? Rules and laws in scandinavia where I live are very wide and vague. So I have the impression that I’m walking in a gray area, on what exactly is legal and not. Thus I look on all that I do in game as something which can get rapported on and demand action from the guards. Someone please talk some sense on this. 

Continue doing what you do, and your approaches as you are. Just don't copy the advanced techniques that Leo does, because he had 2-5 years of gaming in Los Vegas that if you copied word for word would actually back fire on you.

Do you know how to small talk? How to act social in your area? how's your speaking and body language?

How often do you cold approach? At night? At day? Sober? Done mental rehearsals beforehand?

Just excuses your mind invents to not approach.

If it's not guards, it will be boyfriends, if not boyfriends, then an endless list of other excuses.

Stop believing your lying mind.

Nothing remotely illegal in approaching.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just have fun, meet girls. If you have specific things in mind that you think guards might take action with / against, maybe don’t do those specific things. Maybe some self reflection in regard to intentions, and why willing to trade a little conscience for sex. Paranoia is the outward projection of inward discordance / dissonance. The very same discordance actually imo thwarts the point in the first place, as cognitively or not, this vibration is felt by the very females you seek to meet. If your desire in truth is longer term than your thoughts on going about it, align the thoughts with the desire, and then there is little if any experience of the emotion of doubt. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

To be fair once i saw a policeman talk to the student after he approached a girl. 

I don't remember his exact words but he was like " no means no "

The coach told me the had done bootcamps all over the world for years and this was a first. 

Barcelona is known to be thicc in feminism thought. Weird city. 

For you to overcome the fear that you shared, try vividly imagining the worst case scenario and completely embrace it. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

At least in Sweden many of the guards are female. Charm your way out of it!

Edited by Spiral

13 hours ago, Spiral said:

At least in Sweden many of the guards are female. Charm your way out of it!

Where in Sweden do you live? I live near the second largest city and searching for wings.

@Anders Saether  The thought of the guards is just a manifestation of a conditioned belief that you are doing something bad.

This is exactly what you are here to overcome.

If you didn't have the belief on some level that you approaching people can be wrong, you would never have had problems meeting women, and you wouldn't even be here learning about pickup, because you'd have been doing it naturally.

So this is just a manifestation of the root of the issue you're working through anyways.

Getting some positive feedback can definitely help.

Keep going until 5 women tell you "I'm so glad you approached me that day".

You won't care what the guards think, after you internalise that.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Evoke Stockholm. So you’d had to travel far. However I’d love to visit that city during summertime.

7 minutes ago, Spiral said:

@Evoke Stockholm. So you’d had to travel far. However I’d love to visit that city during summertime.

I see. A

To bad Swedens new restrictions ended the clubs once again. Lets hope they will be back soon, they could at least have tried with vaccine passport for a bit longer then 2 weeks IMO. 

Totally normal. But do you think anyone who has mastered this would care?

So what distinguishes you right now vs you who has mastered it?

Very interesting. Looking to start doing pickup in the next 12 months once I set up my new place and my online Qigong teaching...

I think that we will all have fears and limiting beliefs to work through... the shit my mind has made up for why I am unlovable or unable to attract a partner has been one of my biggest challenges this year. I was picking up other peoples mistakes and shit and feeling them as my own.

I just need more experience.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 12/27/2021 at 7:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

Nothing remotely illegal in approaching.

May be true but that doesn’t stop people from getting arrested for it anyway. Such as this feller for example. His yt username was 1st person approacher and he was arrested then released shortly after on lack of charges about a year and a half ago. All it takes is a few women to feel uncomfortable and complain about it to cause you trouble. Social awkwardness/anxiety/shyness is commonly perceived as genuine creepiness when doing pickup. 

On 2.1.2022 at 7:52 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

May be true but that doesn’t stop people from getting arrested for it anyway. Such as this feller for example. His yt username was 1st person approacher and he was arrested then released shortly after on lack of charges about a year and a half ago. All it takes is a few women to feel uncomfortable and complain about it to cause you trouble. Social awkwardness/anxiety/shyness is commonly perceived as genuine creepiness when doing pickup. 

So what's your plan now, considering that cold approach is not a valid option because it can get you in jail?

3 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

So what's your plan now, considering that cold approach is not a valid option because it can get you in jail?

LDAR

Just kidding. Getting arrested by itself isn’t that bad. What’s bad is if they find something to charge you with. So I’ll still keep trying when opportunities arise only I’ll have to walk on eggshells so they don’t have anything that can be pressed as sexual harassment. I.e. not saying  any of the outlandish stuff Leo or the rsd guys get away with. As much as I wish this could be an enjoyable process, it just ain’t realistic. 

@Emotionalmosquito

12 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

LDAR

Just kidding. Getting arrested by itself isn’t that bad. What’s bad is if they find something to charge you with. So I’ll still keep trying when opportunities arise only I’ll have to walk on eggshells so they don’t have anything that can be pressed as sexual harassment. I.e. not saying  any of the outlandish stuff Leo or the rsd guys get away with. As much as I wish this could be an enjoyable process, it just ain’t realistic. 

Moreover, it depends on what time of day, the location, and which culture you are trying to do pick up in. There's no way that cold approaching and doing pick up in Las Vegas, would easily translate with the same succass in a different country, with different cultures like in Japan, or in Greece. Not only do we have barriers in value systems from different cultures, but we also have differences in cognitive framework, like male and female psychology, and how one thinks about dating and sex can be pretty different from person to person, like autistic people, or depressed people. Closely related to cognition is personality typing, like if you are way more of a logician, you will filter differently from someone who is more extroverted, versus someone who is highly emotional. Add to that, moral differences and related life experiences in regards to socializing, dating, and sexuality, it's almost an uphill battle to even get laid in the traditional sense.

11 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

LDAR

Ok, cool. I think there can be a misconception that outlandish stuff is what gets results. The thing with seduction is that you must know how to play by the rules, but also how to break them a little bit.

And for this it makes a bit of a difference if you approach in a Vegas night club or in a small town at day time.

I do believe though that if you're approaches are friendly and of the nature of a compliment it's gonna be hard to get in trouble for that.

I mean think about a charge in which it says "the accused gave the complainant the compliment 'I think you look adorable' and asked for her name". That's kind of ridiculous, but what do I know.

@Anders Saether Statement of empathy will be useful.

Also, daygame requires a lot less risky behaviour than nightgame. If you did some julien esque nightgame in the day, you'd probably get arrested ?.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

I would stop doing day game before you cause yourself anymore distress. I am willing to bet this is not authentic to you (it may have been exciting the first few times) and you are largely doing it because you are afraid there is not a better way to get what you want. have you really tried looking though?

You will have to contemplate this for yourself of course.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com