Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cataplin

Natural DMT in our human brains. technically, can it be extracted?

11 posts in this topic

I got curious about DMT in our brains. I know we naturally produce it. if that is so, is it extractable like from other animals or plants? is it in our brains exactly in the same way and state like animals or plants from where it is normally extracted for humans to use? or how does it work? what would be the difference? serious curious question

Not really. The concentration is too low. But it's possible to detect it and determine the concentration.

Unlike for example with some plants like Mimosa hostilis or Acacia confusa, where one can easily extract  N,N-DMT from the powedered root bark, because they contain up to ca. 1,5% DMT. 

@Tim R thank you for your answer. So hypothetically speaking, was just wondering what would happen if someone uses some else's DMT. Would they experience the other person's spirit? or their death? Is there information inside the DMT itself? This is more of a scientific type of question. Not sure if something like this has ever been questioned or studied. 

Hamilton Morris did a chemistry experiment on I believe a pig brain where one result showed a minute amount of DMT which was within the margin of error. The next iteration of the test showed no DMT, so in practice, brains are not a reliable source for extracting DMT. I’m also a bit concerned by the ethics tied in with your use of the word “extraction” in regards to the brains of organisms, lol…

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

3 minutes ago, cataplin said:

Would they experience the other person's spirit? or their death? Is there information inside the DMT itself?

I doubt it, but who knows. DMT is weirdxD

1 minute ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’m also a bit concerned by the ethics tied in with your use of the word “extraction” in regards to the brains of organisms, lol…

??

5 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’m also a bit concerned by the ethics tied in with your use of the word “extraction” in regards to the brains of organisms, lol…

Lol its a hypothetical question. not thinking about smoking someone's brain xD

6 minutes ago, Tim R said:

I doubt it, but who knows. DMT is weirdxD

haha such a mystery.

Just got curious about how it works.

thanks guys

@cataplin

Just something to chew over, but as dmt is an appearance, and seems to have euphoric effect or properties, what’s appearing as dmt would certainly be of paramount interest. Whatever that is, it must be rather mystical and euphoric intrinsically. It might even be able to appear at will ‘in your brain’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This is absurd.

You can easily make DMT and it doesn't matter where it came from.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Stanislav Grof claims that Holotropic Breathwork works because it activates your natural DMT.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

The precious immortality-giving nectar is said to flow from the pituitary gland into the back of the throat during very deep states of meditation.

In order to help the release of amrita from the pituitary gland, a mudra know as Kechari (tongue lock) is practiced. Basically, the tongue rolls into the back of the mouth behind the uvula, and there presses against the soft roof of the throat.

This helps to stimulate the release of amrita, because that soft tissue is connected to the bone (sella turcica) that protects the pituitary gland.

there is movie "Adrenochrome" (2017) about extracting from humans:D