Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spiritual memes

One of Alan Watts's best videos

6 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share this video of Alan Watts I found. A lot of what he's saying is very similar Leo's highest teachings which is quite interesting.

@spiritual memes "The You in You is the same as the You in me" goosebumps... thank you for the video. Sometimes the simple stuff that we already know here on the forum can still resonate all over again as if for the first time. Sometimes the "importance" of life creeps back in so these reminders genuinely help, like a mini-trip and re-cap! 

@spiritual memes Sounds like Rupert spira.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

17 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@spiritual memes Sounds like Rupert spira.

They're both English and well-spoken. But Alan Watts was first. He was a master at distilling the essence of Eastern philosophy, and has never really been matched in this regard as far as I'm aware.

Apparently.

I discovered alan watts a month ago and last week start ready the power of now by Eckhart Tolle must say I like it a lot

On 29.12.2021 at 11:21 AM, charlesmox1 said:

I discovered alan watts a month ago and last week start ready the power of now by Eckhart Tolle must say I like it a lot

Also recently I have researched the works of Osho, and I have even written several philosophical essays on his books for essay writing service. I think he's a great person, but I don't try to follow all of his advice.