Leo Gura

Tai Lopez Scam Coin

28 posts in this topic

This is hilarious;

 


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting.

This looks like self promotion through proxy. Tai Lopez with Tai Lopez. 

So basically invest in those businesses and you're investing in Tai Lopez. 

 

 


INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tai Lopez, in association with Tai Lopez, backed up and supported by Tai Lopez ?.

 

When you don't have a legit life purpose, the next best way to make a ton of money is to glue together trendy business ideas with spit and bubblegum.


I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is the guy that reads atleast one book a day. He must be extremeley intelligent. I will hurry to put all my savings into his precious coin. He is a saviour of my world. God bless him!


Clean your mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Guru Peter Jordanson said:

That is the guy that reads atleast one book a day.

He never read 1 book a day. That too was a scam.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   He's still going strong to this day though. Gotta give him some credit for persistence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have figured Tai Lopez was dead by now, killed by cartel in some jungle after being drowned in a cocaine/hooker binge like John McAfee. Guess not. What amazes me about him is his persistence. He has basically got infinite money to go live on some island somewhere and retire and just chill until he dies, but he just keeps concocting one new scam after another lol. Like when do these people ever get bored and hang it up? It's like they are just doing it for the sake of doing it, it's not even about money or power anymore.


"Given enough explosives any moron can blow up a building, don't YOU wanna be that moron?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best comment in the comment section of his first video: "This guy is the reason I learned what Adblock is." Me too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder If this is a prelude before you release your video about scammers,

These people are extremely sneaky and know how to be tempting to college kids and/or inexperienced people looking for a way to break into making money and stating their own business. 

They are a mind disease, I remember wanting to put a lot of money on one of Tai Lopez crypto scam-course, I'm just happy that I didn't at that time.

Edited by Happy Lizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've followed Tai's channel off and on over the years.  Mainly for entertainment value.   I've always pegged him as a con man, but he throws just enough "wisdom" in some of his content, to throw people off the scent.   I'd love to know exactly how he actually makes his money and what his net worth really is.   He seems to go dark for long periods of time on social media (at least on YouTube), which makes me wonder where the $ is coming from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He never read 1 book a day. That too was a scam.

Tia Lopez is great at reading books, you can understand from his tone. He is a wellread man. I love how he articulates what read and he is great at talking about it, but interms of spirituality and personal development he is low. So let's not judge his weak side to make a conclusion that he is useless, let's not defame him or use something against him based on some of his inadequacy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tai Lopez became a meme as the Lamborghini guy lmao.  where he would have a Lambo in the background and go "oh that?" xD

Nobody except fools take him seriously 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hulk

3 hours ago, Hulk said:

Tia Lopez is great at reading books, you can understand from his tone. He is a wellread man. I love how he articulates what read and he is great at talking about it, but interms of spirituality and personal development he is low. So let's not judge his weak side to make a conclusion that he is useless, let's not defame him or use something against him based on some of his inadequacy. 

   To be honest, he got me motivated enough to start reading books and to associate that with one day owning a Lamborghini lol. He was one of the earlier examples of a small business millionaire guy that made it a possibility to me. Nowadays I have out grown him a bit my understandings of spirituality, psychology and philosophical thinking, but he's one of many sources of inspiration for just that basics, like I can do as good if not better than him in terms of marketing and business don't forget that.

   But do be aware, that one day anyone would out grow Tai Lopez's value, so to me this is where the danger lies, forgetting that you will one day out value someone like him. So for those reading, dream big, have a juicy vision and take action. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

I can do as good if not better than him in terms of marketing and business don't forget that

picard_facepalm.jpg


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Hulk

   To be honest, he got me motivated enough to start reading books and to associate that with one day owning a Lamborghini lol. He was one of the earlier examples of a small business millionaire guy that made it a possibility to me. Nowadays I have out grown him a bit my understandings of spirituality, psychology and philosophical thinking, but he's one of many sources of inspiration for just that basics, like I can do as good if not better than him in terms of marketing and business don't forget that.

   But do be aware, that one day anyone would out grow Tai Lopez's value, so to me this is where the danger lies, forgetting that you will one day out value someone like him. So for those reading, dream big, have a juicy vision and take action. 

   The guy that runs life mastery project is also one of my earlier sources of inspiration too, good enough morning and night routine. I had bad morning and night routines before trying him out.

   To those face palming, you can face palm all you want but we got to start modelling somebody at first, so watch out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He never read 1 book a day. That too was a scam.

#Knawlegde ?


Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone who has a bachelor's degree in marketing I always felt most of marketing, in general, is a bunch of hot air and mostly aimed at misleading, scamming and overhyping products and services to gullible suckers. I still believe that noble and genuine promotion and marketing is possible, and even necessary. But in the professional field of marketing you will find few people who question the morality and ethics of their practice.

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, vizual said:

I still believe that noble and genuine promotion and marketing is possible, and even necessary.

It is absolutely necessary, business without marketing is no business at all. It's not that the immoral marketing is the problem, it's the shitty products that provide no actual value. If you're trying to sell scams, you're gonna have to scam and deceive the people about it's true value. That's just the way it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

It is absolutely necessary, business without marketing is no business at all. It's not that the immoral marketing is the problem, it's the shitty products that provide no actual value. If you're trying to sell scams, you're gonna have to scam and deceive the people about it's true value. That's just the way it is.

Companies that make good products can still engage in immoral and unethical marketing practices. 

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now