Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Why God is so Brutal

5 posts in this topic

Why Reality has to be so brutal and scary at times? Couldn't the design be different? What is the point of getting tortured in the most horrific way possible by some Mexican drug cartel or what is the point of getting abducted and raped in your way back home as a 9 year old schoolgirl.

This is all senseless suffering. Pure misery. Horror movies with a sad end.

Personally i am a very sensitive person and have been deeply affected by the senseless brutality around me. Also i have watched gore content which can make you despise God.

This brutality , this harshness of life maybe shows that God doesnt really give a damn about our well being which is scary.

Reality is so brutal that its not even funny. 

Edited by SQAAD

Here in the lower planes of existence, many beings co-create this reality, including us humans. God allows it though, but the weird thing about the nature of love, is that it is an allowing, acceptance and a delight in all things that exists. And at least God is always with us, I can see God everywhere in the oneness, like a presence of love that supports and accepts us completely always. And we can get real support and protection from God, miraculous healing and protection from bad people, many have experienced this.

@Seraphim

1 minute ago, Seraphim said:

Here in the lower planes of existence, many beings co-create this reality, including us humans. God allows it though, but the weird thing about the nature of love, is that it is an allowing, acceptance and a delight in all things that exists. And at least God is always with us, I can see God everywhere in the oneness, like a presence of love that supports and accepts us completely always. And we can get real support and protection from God, miraculous healing and protection from bad people, many have experienced this.

If God is allowing this epic levels of torture and pure misery then thats bad news. I don't care if God loves or not torture, epic misery and etc.

I don't like it. Nor anyone else. Thats the problem right there. Life on this planet is not a walk in the park. Just the opposite.

It’s preferential to watch these things, not an inquiry of any kind. There are other forums online for similar interests. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE