LifeLine

A Good Book About Sex

5 posts in this topic

I am looking to read a good book about sex. I want it to explain the whole attraction game maybe and or the "how to". I looking acquired more knowledge about the topic and therefore become more confident about. ☺️

@Issa Campusano i don't have the book but i have the how to.

you have to manage your mind as a workshop for your reality. why did i say "manage"? because you cannot let your desire dominate you. if you're daydreaming but you let yourself get caught by impatience, discontentment or lack of sexual control, you're just messing up your own life. patience and contentment with the life you already have is the key.

in my experience it shows that it's better not to imagine situations that only suit your own desires. it's better if you desire to provide happiness as well. it works fantastically if you're sincerely selfless. it's hard to do but that's part of what jesus himself tried to teach as far as i know.

unborn Truth

Search something from David Shade, he got a pretty good book. I can't remember the exact name, but it was really good, honest word :D

The way of the superior man. This book got great information on sexual attraction.