Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amannl3in

I know my life purpose but i will never attain it

37 posts in this topic

@Nahm that applys if I am the only one in the universe and have no desirs then I can do wathever,  does not matter. but now I am not. I  want to make my parents proud. I want have freinds, job, a familly... 

How can I get all that if a don't make ant effort? 

Thank you

@Amannl3in

You can do whatever, already. You have been doing whatever all along. You’re doing whatever right now. 

Discord & alignment is felt. It applies now.

Has nothing to do with anything other than, what you’re thinking. If you think discord is because of others, that is what you’re thinking. If you think it’s because you’re not enlightened, that is what you’re thinking. If you think you’d have to have no desires, that is what you’re thinking. If you think your parents pride matters, that is what you’re thinking. If you think you have to make an effort, that is what you’re thinking. 

Friends, job and a family is what you want. Therein, that is what feels good to you to focus on. 

When doubt arises, you believe it’s about you and or them, while it’s an emotion you experience. Doubt comes & goes. You do not. Ignorance comes and goes, you do not. 

Emotion is guidance, as to what you’re thinkin, what you’re believing, what you’re focusing on. 

Guidance is of creator-creating-creation. 

You’re creating, always, effortlessly, intrinsically. And this you are always feeling. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 hours ago, Amannl3in said:

@Space

Focusing on one thing is definitely an advice I should take beacause I tend to study graphic design and illustration at once.  I never focus on one area because I like them all equally. I should decide on one

It's hard for me to study on my own because I can't stand being alone. But if I found a program online that connect me with a teacher,  mentor or students I would be more than okey even if it's online. I need to do more research.  If you have any course recommendation please let me know. 

You give me a really valuable advices and tge word of encouragement, thank you for taking from you valuable time to reply to my post.  I really appreciate it. 

Thats right. You'll have to let go of either graphic design or illustration in order to fully pursue the other.

Graphic design can definitely provide more work opportunities, but if you love drawing and creating images then illustration is the way forward.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I’d put how you feel right now, and how and what you are consciously creating right now, first. 

Sounds like your life purpose has become a condition, a contingency, upon this right now happiness. Sounds like it is also being used to create discord with your family, whereas without that pressure expression & communication might be easier, and feel more readily available, less triggering. 

“I’ll be happier when…”. 

That when never comes. Thoughts about feeling in a future are false. Feeling is always & only ever now. All thoughts about, arise only ever, now. Happiness is always now. Clarity (in regard to what you want to create) therein. 

I’ll be happy once I attain x, y, or z. Don’t let your whole life go by in that concept. 

What you want can simply be, what you want. You can have it, be it and experience it, without any unneeded pressure upon yourself of a purpose. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm that what I am asking myself everyday. Why I am here? I did not find the answer yet. I feel empty. Yes I want to be happy but I don't think I will be If I don't have x, y and z. How is it possible! Nobody will respect you if you didn't achieve anything they will not respect you.  You will be a nobody to them even if they are close. 

If there is a way to change my mindset I would like to know. 

Do just paid online courses, not youtube but paid graphic design courses on 1 of the things you like, for example: Illustrator

Do many of them, spend a couple of years at least

All of this do it after your normal working hours, all of this is extra, nights and so on

You know how to get those courses, right?. You are woman from Morocco you werent dealt a good hand

Are you avoiding moving out because is it difficult for a woman in Morocco move out from your parents without a husband? I am honestly asking 

@Fandango I took many online courses on graphic design but all of them teach the fundamentals of design and focus on the software. They don't teach you what the in depth principals that make a design good.  I found many universities that offers good online program but they are way too experience for me. 

Yes It's weird if a women move out by herself without a husband here,  Even if I moving in with a female roommate. They imagine that you are going to do bad stuff behide their back lol. 

2 hours ago, Amannl3in said:

@Fandango I took many online courses on graphic design but all of them teach the fundamentals of design and focus on the software. They don't teach you what the in depth principals that make a design good.  I found many universities that offers good online program but they are way too experience for me. 

Yes It's weird if a women move out by herself without a husband here,  Even if I moving in with a female roommate. They imagine that you are going to do bad stuff behide their back lol. 

You may need to get creative and study aesthetics in general or study fine art courses or other courses that discuss how these things work.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 12/27/2021 at 5:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

You can work to get a well-paying job, move out from your parents, and then pursue art afterwards by saving up money and enrolling in a school.

Your LP requires long-term strategy. You won't necessarily be able to do it right off the bat. I had to work in online marketing for 3-4 years (which I hated) to make the money to fund my LP.

Stop blindly obeying your parents. They have no idea what is best for you. You don't have to do anything they say. Just get a job and move out and stop letting them dictate your life.

If you care about your LP you will not let anyone dictate you.

That's basically why I hesitate to be an unauthorized user for using a credit card to purchase your life course and your book list because your teachings may go against certain belief systems, I also appreciate your advice.

On 12/27/2021 at 5:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

Stop blindly obeying your parents. They have no idea what is best for you. You don't have to do anything they say. Just get a job and move out and stop letting them dictate your life.

If you care about your LP you will not let anyone dictate you.

19 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

That's basically why I hesitate to be an unauthorized user for using a credit card to purchase your life course and your book list because your teachings may go against certain belief systems, I also appreciate your advice.

I also have a notebook with sentimental value but also don't want my parents to know what I wrote in there for the same reason. I later thought about moving out and that is when I started to digitalize my notes so the notes of that notebook are all on Google Drive but I still have trouble physically letting it go because of it's sentimental value to me (I've already tried taking pictures of the outside of the notebook too).

Btw, if I will never attain my "life purpose", then it isn't really my life purpose, I was just curious about the trouble since I still haven't figured it out yet. 

Still maintain a respectful relationship with your family

And if you take the plunge to be on your own make sure you are doing is responsibility. It will be that harder more uncomfortable path but it will pay off in the end greater dividends. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Amannl3in if you go to business school, marketing is probably the closest you can get to designers. you could go there with the goal of creating a graphic design/matketing company, then gather enough designers so you can make some money but have also spare time to study more design on your own (or you found a school in your town where you can learn yourself). the thing is, ask yourself what is your goal with design? is it that you want to do it all by yourself? or is it enough to be part of the process? 

by the way it’s also not said that the business school you want to go to is specialized on marketing - might be you go there and don’t learn much about what you want to learn. you are confronted by the problem that art is not the same as art.

very difficult decision. why would you take up a loan for business school and not for online graphic design?

@Amannl3in There are some free universities in Europe. There's one in Norway I think.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

You can self-study using online courses and videos until you feel ready to present it to a firm.