Evoke

Owen Cook predictions - Can we trust this guy or not?

141 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

If you're saying that Owen never had great game, then that's very sad and demoralizing considering the amount of years of hell he put himself through to get successful with women.

Dude, you have no clue how deep in the hole Owen started out. He was an autistic suicidal hard case. He has come far given his starting point.

You take this shit for granted, as if mastering game is easy.

Owen's forte is not getting girls, it's leading lazy guys like you. Owen spends most of his time running a business, not in the clubs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura It seems John doesn't view you in a good light either, in recent interview with Spenser Cornelia he said you were "known as a creep in the community because you were too RSD Flashy and it would turn off girls"

Yea John Anthony is not a good guy guy to follow, he has a few good concepts that helped me but if you follow this guy long term you start to develop a cold, robotic, salesy approach when dealing with women which feels off. Find teachers that teach you to be better man that also dabble in dating.

Does discussining the capabilities  of these youtube celebrities really do anyone any good?   It’s all  salesmenship and marketing to sell seminars at a premium price.  It is now possible to use youtube to create a completely virtual reality.   The fact is you have zero proof beyond the imaginary images created.  And it focuses the attention away from you.  I have some perspective on this because my wingman is a natural, and so I have some sense of what the real deal looks like.   And from my perspective these youtube celebrities  are selling snake oil.  You are better off finding a friend that you can model.   You can see the reality in front of your eyes, focus your business on yourself, and not be financially exploited.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Bando said:

@Leo Gura It seems John doesn't view you in a good light either, in recent interview with Spenser Cornelia he said you were "known as a creep in the community because you were too RSD Flashy and it would turn off girls"

Lol. John knows nothing about me or my game.

He talks shit about everyone as part of his marketing strategy. It's toxic. His approach to marketing himself is the same as his approach to gaming girls. Like I said before, a low integrity PUA is going to not just treat girls badly, he will treat everyone in a manipulative way, especially his clients and customers. He's gaming you with the same integrity he games girls.

I was not known in the community at all because I was a nobody, there was nothing noteworthy about my game, and I never made any claims about my skills or results. This whole dick measuring contest about who has the best game is childish. All that matters is that you are improving your game. You can learn valuable lessons from all the instructors. You can also acquire many toxic ideas and habits if you're not careful.

There is nothing more creepy than having your wingmen imprisoned for rape and yourself having rape accusations brought to court. Next to that I am a saint.

Remember, I am not a pickup coach and I never was. So don't compare me to those type of guys. I was critical of the pickup community from the day I learned about pickup. Obviously much of it is low consciousness and toxic stuff sourced from deep trauma and lack of spiritual development.

Be careful who you learn from. Their integrity, or lack thereof, will rub off on you.

Have I done some flashy game? Sure. Have I turned girls off? Of course. That's all part of learning game. Flashy game is not solid game. I explained this in my How To Get Laid videos. But exploring flash is valuable nonetheless. Knowing how to do a bit of flash at the right time is very effective. People also have different styles of game. And much of what is considered flash is also just part of self-amusement and warming up. Sometimes I will say something silly or outrageous just to blow up a set and put myself into a playful mood.

Keep in mind that all my game was done sober. Most of John's game was done drunk while he was gaming in Vegas. He says he quit drinking now -- which is great if true -- but that's after 10 years of drunk game. The majority of his supposed lay count is drunk game. I had to build my state from zero each night. So did Owen.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Keep in mind that all my game was done sober. Most of John's game was done drunk while he was gaming in Vegas. He says he quit drinking now -- which is great if true -- but that's after 10 years of drunk game. The majority of his supposed lay count is drunk game. I had to build my state from zero each night. So did Owen.

On 2021-12-25 at 11:51 PM, Lews Therin said:

Is it common in the PUA community to game sober or is it more common to use alcohol as a crutch? 

Are there any pros and cons to game sober vs drunk? 

If I go out with my friends, alcohol has always played a big part. 

How about just learning from John Anthony how to lead and how to handle objections which he is quite good at and ignore the toxic parts? No need to adopt someone's teachings fully. Just take what they are good at, adopt it in a non toxic way and use it to grow yourself.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

ol. John knows nothing about me or my game.

He talks shit about everyone as part of his marketing strategy. It's toxic.

I saw right now the interview part where he talked about you.

He said you were a nice guy but bad at pickup, too intense and creeped girls out. I mean that is his opinion, nothing "bad" per say. Maybe he watched you game at the beginning when you were actually bad or his standards for good are very high and he calls 99.9% "bad".

I thought he dissed you but the way he talked about you had no hate nor content like he usually does. Probably becuase you do not claim to be a dating coach unlike others.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol. John knows nothing about me or my game.

He talks shit about everyone as part of his marketing strategy. It's toxic. His approach to marketing himself is the same as his approach to gaming girls. Like I said before, a low integrity PUA is going to not just treat girls badly, he will treat everyone in a manipulative way, especially his clients and customers. He's gaming you with the same integrity he games girls.

I was not known in the community at all because I was a nobody, there was nothing noteworthy about my game, and I never made any claims about my skills or results. This whole dick measuring contest about who has the best game is childish. All that matters is that you are improving your game. You can learn valuable lessons from all the instructors. You can also acquire many toxic ideas and habits if you're not careful.

There is nothing more creepy than having your wingmen imprisoned for rape and yourself having rape accusations brought to court. Next to that I am a saint.

Remember, I am not a pickup coach and I never was. So don't compare me to those type of guys. I was critical of the pickup community from the day I learned about pickup. Obviously much of it is low consciousness and toxic stuff sourced from deep trauma and lack of spiritual development.

Be careful who you learn from. Their integrity, or lack thereof, will rub off on you.

Have I done some flashy game? Sure. Have I turned girls off? Of course. That's all part of learning game. Flashy game is not solid game. I explained this in my How To Get Laid videos. But exploring flash is valuable nonetheless. Knowing how to do a bit of flash at the right time is very effective. People also have different styles of game. And much of what is considered flash is also just part of self-amusement and warming up. Sometimes I will say something silly or outrageous just to blow up a set and put myself into a playful mood.

You just BURIED this John clown

16 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

How about just learning from John Anthony how to lead and how to handle objections which he is quite good at and ignore the toxic parts? No need to adopt someone's teachings fully. Just take what they are good at, adopt it in a non toxic way and use it to grow yourself.

Dude why do you keep mentioning this guy? Holy shit you can literally spend five minutes and find a better source than him. A trash bin will teach you better habits with women then that clown. 

23 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Dude why do you keep mentioning this guy? Holy shit you can literally spend five minutes and find a better source than him. A trash bin will teach you better habits with women then that clown. 

I did not. The comments about him were not made by me at all. I just made a comment for this clownfest to stop

Edited by Karmadhi

4 hours ago, Evoke said:

Is it common in the PUA community to game sober or is it more common to use alcohol as a crutch? 

Are there any pros and cons to game sober vs drunk? 

If I go out with my friends, alcohol has always played a big part. 

Most PUAs drink. And sometimes a lot.

I really admire those who go 100% sober, which is one reason I admire Owen.

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Sure, you can. His advice on leading and handling logistics is solid.

I am not disputing John's game. It is solid and practical. I was talking about him shitting on all the other coaches. This is in poor taste and discounts the pioneering work of someone like Owen. Regardless of Owen's lay count he has done pioneering work in this field, as has all of RSD. To dismiss all their work so flippantly as John does is not intellectually integrous.

55 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I saw right now the interview part where he talked about you.

He said you were a nice guy but bad at pickup, too intense and creeped girls out. I mean that is his opinion, nothing "bad" per say. Maybe he watched you game at the beginning when you were actually bad or his standards for good are very high and he calls 99.9% "bad".

Firstly, he saw me maybe do a couple of approaches at most, from afar. Which says little about my game. I can also say that I have seen him get blown out by girls by pulling them too early and aggressively.

Secondly, when he saw me back in 2013, I was a hard case newbie who had 1 year of experience in game. Of course a newbie will be uncalibrated.

Even the best coaches in the world will get blown out hard each week by a few girls.

I practiced a lot of physical game in Vegas back in 2013, and yeah, very direct physical game produces lots of instant blow outs. But it can also hook like crazy. Some of my most amazing sets came from very direct physical game. People are amazed when they see it hook instantly. It's so on it's shocking. It's an important skill to develop for very loud and crowded clubs.

John is not a clown. He has solid game. The issue is integrity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I was talking about him shitting on all the other coaches. This is in poor taste and discounts the pioneering work of someone like Owen. Regardless of Owen's lay count he has done pioneering work in this field, as has all of RSD. To dismiss all their work so flippantly as John does is not intellectually integrous.

I hate that part of him too, i just dont watch those stuff or just watch it for fun, not taking it seriously.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Firstly, he saw me maybe do a couple of approaches at most, from afar. Which says little about my game.

Secondly, when he saw me back in 2013, I was a hard case newbie who had 1 year of experience in game. Of course a newbie will be uncalibrated.

Yes that is what i said.  He saw you when you were still in your early phase.

May i ask what you mean by hard case newbie? What makes one as such? You use the term a lot.

15 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I May i ask what you mean by hard case newbie? What makes one as such? You use the term a lot.

Owen actually coined that term. It's a guy who basically has zero social skills and zero experience talking to girls and very introverted. The opposite of a natural.

Game comes easily to some guys because it aligned with their natural personality. Game comes really hard for others. Game for me is like 180 degress against my strengths and personality. By all rights I should be living in a cave, not pulling models from the craziest nightclubs in the world.

It's like you're asking if Albert Einstien had great game.

I had to push myself super hard to do precisely what I was worst at in the world and what I hated doing most. Learning game was one of the hardest things I've done in my life.

@Leo Gura You said previously that you’re looking for a deep relationship. Are you really going to find a girl with similar goals/values as you in a nightclub?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

27 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura You said previously that you’re looking for a deep relationship. Are you really going to find a girl with similar goals/values as you in a nightclub?

1) Nightclub builds skills

2) You can meet all kinds of girls in the club. Example: I pulled and made out with a PhD professor of mathematics doing stocastic modeling. She was smarter than all you guys here making excuses about going out. Didn't close that one cause she was married.

You can pull doctors, professors, engineers, businesswomen from the club.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, you have no clue how deep in the hole Owen started out. He was an autistic suicidal hard case. He has come far given his starting point.

You take this shit for granted, as if mastering game is easy.

Owen's forte is not getting girls, it's leading lazy guys like you. Owen spends most of his time running a business, not in the clubs.

I never said that mastering game is easy. I just thought that you were saying that even after all of the years of hard work Owen put into developing his skills with women that he still didn't become a master of the game.

21 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I never said that mastering game is easy. I just thought that you were saying that even after all of the years of hard work Owen put into developing his skills with women that he still didn't become a master of the game.

"Master" is a nebulous notion here.

I'm just saying don't expect him to have the highest lay count. It's John who's using laycount to judge people. I have never cared about laycount.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

John is not a clown. He has solid game. The issue is integrity.

The guy has his wings in jail like you said and went to court for rape. That automatically should disqualify him from being discussed in this community as a viable source for men to improve with women. Fox News threads and conspiracy threads are closed here. The same level of integrity should be applied to male dating advice here.

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

I did not. The comments about him were not made by me at all. I just made a comment for this clownfest to stop

My bad I think I confused you with like two other people cause you don’t have a photo 

10 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

The guy has his wings in jail like you said and went to court for rape.

Well, to be fair to John, I think his case was dropped and didn't actually involve sex. Not all charges/accusations are automatically true. I don't know all the details, I'm just saying what I heard.

But yeah, he's is a sketchy guy. He was too sketchy for RSD. Let that sink in.

To be fair, Fox News anchors probably sexually abused and harassed more women than John. Now let that sink in.