Evoke

Owen Cook predictions - Can we trust this guy or not?

141 posts in this topic

I have stopped listening to all of these youtube Munchkins.   The purpose of their videos is to sell you a seminar or other product, and then to continually upsell you.  It has you going down yet another rabbit hole instead of healing.    Youtube has become a big business.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

16 minutes ago, Raze said:

He does claim to have great game.

It's obvious he never had it.

You'd have to be a fool to think that Owen gets laid massively.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Many people think he’s drowning in pussy!  It’s farrrr from the truth.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe his game is not the greatest, but he still probably has game better than 99% men in the World

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Then where does all the infield come from? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbvfr4vBPs

Cherrypicking good infield is easy. It says nothing about consistency of closing.

If you cherrypicked my best sets, I would look like the best in the world.

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

Maybe his game is not the greatest, but he still probably has game better than 99% men in the World

Sure, but that doesn't say much because 99% of guys can't even do an approach, let alone pull and close. All the infield is heavily cherrypicked.

A flashy approach is not a close. An hour long set is not a close. And even a pull is not a close.

20 hours ago, Raze said:

John Anthony is an obese alcoholic with mental illness, don’t trust anything he says.

I think he had sexual assault charges brought against him before. 

Tyler Owen is like the Leonardo Da Vinci of pick up. He's great at it, but he's not the greatest of all time dating coach nor is he very specialized in it, like some who are singular in PUA only who are like A.I, best at PUA only. This is probably why Owens is a bit more flexible and doesn't lock down into PUA and does cover other topics with his ability to talk pretty well with energy. Of course, because he's so extroverted you'd have to pick apart what he's saying.

How about using Tyler for inner game and John for outter game?

I have seen videos of both and tbh Tyler inner game stuff is amazing and John Anthony outter game tacticts are spot on. He is the best i have seen when it comes to dealing with logistics which is really important!

Some people call John a sociopath but why does that even matter honestly? If his shit works then just use it and stop crying. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If not massively, at least frequently?

Otherwise im a fool for listen to him speaking for hours in the Hot Seat.

What about Julian?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Really? He must still be pretty good, to be doing it every day for like 15 years? He displays a crazy amount of confidence 

24 minutes ago, Evoke said:

What about Julian?

Julian has a very high lay count from what I heard and amazing game. That's why Owen made him his main sidekick.

Pick-up lingo is the most cringe thing ever.

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Julian has a very high lay count from what I heard and amazing game. That's why Owen made him his main sidekick.

If you're saying that Owen never had great game, then that's very sad and demoralizing considering the amount of years of hell he put himself through to get successful with women.

Edited by Hardkill

I bought one or John Anthony’s products. It really turned me away from the pickup community. I recommends lying to girls and saying stuff like “it’s my birthday today” or just making shut up. He also uses sales terms and treats girls like numbers 

10 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

If you're saying that Owen never had great game, then that's very sad considering the amount of years of hell he put himself through to get successful with women.

Yeah. Makes me wonder if its the looks thing after all.

But in The Blueprint Decoded, Owen says that looks dosnt matter at all at a high level in game.

1 minute ago, Evoke said:

Yeah. Makes me wonder if its the looks thing after all.

But in The Blueprint Decoded, Owen says that looks dosnt matter at all at a high level in game.

Well, I can tell you that I really don't think that having good looks turns women on as much as good looks does on men. I know from personal experience of having been widely considered throughout my whole life to be an extremely attractive looking guy, especially after I reached my mid-teens. I even built up a lot of lean muscle on my entire body through many years of hard work on sports, martial arts, weight training, cardio, other kinds of fitness training, and improving my nutrition. Yet, I still struggled getting women, especially the kind of women that I wanted. I've only gotten laid with a few women and had one real girlfriend ever in my entire life after trying almost everything I could like crazy: 

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, I can tell you that I really don't think that having good looks turns women on as much as good looks does on men. I know from personal experience of having been widely considered throughout my whole life to be an extremely attractive looking guy, especially after I reached my mid-teens. I even built up a lot of lean muscle on my entire body through many years of hard work on sports, martial arts, weight training, cardio, other kinds of fitness training, and improving my nutrition. Yet, I still struggled getting women, especially the kind of women that I wanted. I've only gotten laid with a few women and had one real girlfriend ever in my entire life after trying almost everything I could like crazy: 

I could partly relate. I have mostly rely on my looks before, many say im good looking but i dont really think that myself. My biggest issue is that i do not take much initiative with women. Sometimes they have to do it, which is very bad. And you cant rely on looks forever.

5 minutes ago, Evoke said:

I could partly relate. I have mostly rely on my looks before, many say im good looking but i dont really think that myself. My biggest issue is that i do not take much initiative with women. Sometimes they have to do it, which is very bad. And you cant rely on looks forever.

That's why I really envy guys who have always had natural talent with girls like how some other people who are naturally gifted athletes or child prodigies or born geniuses.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Interesting observation on a side note: 

Seems like they are switching their ''field of expertise''. I don't know if they have done this before but seems like Owen is going from his High Status Communication to ''higher & deeper topics'' in 2022 (or at least that's what he's been yelling for the past 6 months), whereas Julien is going from his letting go work (''higher topic'') to High Vibe Communication - they have been promoting the shit out of it.

I wonder if this is just a business strategy to keep the followers freshly interested or is Julien trying to bring back the pick up stuff in a covert way - or both.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran