Vibroverse

A Dream World

26 posts in this topic

Yesterday I had a dream where I was walking down a trail and some mice were attacking me on my neck and shoulders somehow, and then I woke up, and that dream felt pretty pretty realistic to me that I still felt those mice on my neck when I woke up and I saw them run away from me when I woke up and came back to the "real world". I saw the mice running away from me in my room and for like a few or so seconds I saw them running around and then they slowly slowly disappeared into the figures in the room. It felt so real that I literally believed even when I woke up that there were mice in the house and it is something pretty impossible when I later on thought about it, so in that moment I felt like "oh, maybe everything actually is as real as the mice I hallucinated running around in the house that I believed were real, maybe my house and stuff in the house and people etc are not, in actuality, more real than those mice". 

Edited by Vibroverse

22 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

So every socalled dream timeline and this timeline are all the same substance, aka consciousness, and so it is all here and now. 

Not necessarily what I meant. All you sense through the six sense doors is all there is. The end. Done. You have an imagination of an alien fucking a cow with a care bear on a water slide? That’s just sensations occurring right now with no substance to them other than how they present themselves in the moment of imagination. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

It is what it is guys??‍♂️ For fucks sake seriously! You’ll stop it when you stop it! You’ll keep making it up over and over until u get it! Then you’ll get it! And make it up all over again! Why are you you and why am I me??! You just keep doing it. You can’t stop it. Until you stop it! You gotta be you, and I’ve gotta be me, forever and ever! Until you stop it!? are you not getting it? Forever! Time is curved repeateing. Over and over and over again. We’re doing this forever, until we stop doing it. Then u will realise that you are me and I am you. You’ll get it it, then you’ll fucking do it again, until you realise you done it again, and off we go again?. It’s so crazy, but it is what it is. See ya next time matey??

It’s just always us, making stuff up. Till we stop making stuff up hahahahaha. It’s so fucking funny. It’s hilarious. One thing I don’t know is whether I’ll ever be looking out of your eyes. I do not know that. But what I do  know is that those eyes you look out of, are the exact same eyes I look out of. I don’t know if it’s gonna switch from me to you and all that bollocks. But I’d assume it will happen. Because what I look at in the mirror changes into every other person. So I guess that I’ll see myself at some point as every other person in the mirror. It seems obvious. I don’t know how, I don’t know when, but it is what it is. Goodnight folks. Love yas all, because I clearly am ya’s all. Still not quite getting how it works. But…. Clearly, it works??‍♂️???

Edited by Dazgwny

I think ya know, ya animating everything else. Everything and everyone. As in there is nothing else but yourself. And that outside world that you see, is nothing other than a reflection of what you believe yourself to be. There’s a great mystery about God, as in ‘it’ or ‘he’ however u want call it, becomes you and solely you, until you get it! And then you, as the puny tiny you that you think that you are, become ‘it’! You realise your the whole thing. Almost like a video game where your the main character. But your every character. You just never knew it. All characters react to you. It doesn’t seem like it, it seems like they’re doing their own stuff. But they ain’t. Each and everything is responding to you. Which means Leo totally gets what I’m on about. Because he’s on auto pilot responding to me. Seems solipsistic, but it ain’t, because its vice versa. I don’t know how God does this shit, I do not know. But it does. It’s love is so great it becomes you, for you to then be allowed to become it. But that ‘it’ is the exact same ‘it’ as I am. The ‘it’ that you are… is the ‘it’ that i am! 
But somehow m, it’s fragmented us and broken us up, to take on every perspective. I mean think about it, you can’t take on my perspective from your perspective! That’s impossible. You can’t be me whilst being you. So we are what we are. Im me, your you. Yet we are the same thing. I know I know what im getting at here, not sure anyone else does. Leo probably does. I’d guess he does. But even that in itself seems futile. Never mind. I guess none of us will truly get it until we become ‘it’. The whole aim of the game. To become us, then become ‘it’. Ok im done haha goodnight ? ??

Ya know, this means that there’s nothing going on behind anyone else’s eyes! That is so fucking fundamental it’s ludicrous. There’s no way of explaining this. It just is what it fucking is. Jesus Christ! No other saying does it justice. That’s what it fucking is. That’s what I am, that’s what you are…. Simple……………. Jesus Christ. Very clever. Very very very fucking clever. Amen ? people. See ya when I be ya ?