Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

Brave Browser Syncing Issues

3 posts in this topic

I have spent long time bookmarking pages, articles ect.. to my brave browser & folderzing them, doing this for about 15 different brave profiles (separate browsers) for topic categories. 

I use this as a research & productivity extention to one note, and primarily use brave for privacy & crypto integration. 

My main problem. I Can't sync my desktop PC to my laptop ... I know how, but it just doesn't work? 

So I copy the sync code > go to my laptop & enter the sync code, then it "works" ( the added sync chain appears on the laptop) > but now how the fuck do I access the browser from my laptop? >> because, because even though my PC Device apppears on the sync list on my laptop, when I go to check bookmarks, history ect... there is nothing there !?? 

Even though I clicked " sync everyhting", so it should all be on there. 

THis is problematic because if my PC Brakes, I lose everything, and you can't save this type of thing to a hard drive, it doesn't work. 

WHat are my options then? 

1. I find a solution to this (doesn't seem to be one anywhere?)
  2. I have to start fresh, recreating everything on google chrome whilst maximizing privacy (but not ideal)
  3. Switch to New privacy centred browser that's actually functional & fucking works where you can sync between devices. 
Edited by Striving for more

19 hours ago, Cykaaaa said:

Why? Can't you simply export your bookmarks and store them somewhere? in an html file?

Maybe, I'm not well educated in tech still learning the basics I will try to figure it out