Zedman

Toxicity thread

20 posts in this topic

From your human perspective toxicity is anti consciousness. It renders you less able to experience higher states and it lowers your baseline consciousness. And because it has became nearly unavoidable I could argue this is much bigger of a problem than you might think. I kinda knew about heavy metals, plastics and such but recent discovery on teflon and C8 chemicals that were only recently ''banned'' inspired my lazy ass to do something and dig deeper. Lets educate each other in this thread on every possible toxic threat to your body and in turn to your consciousness. Even if its speculative it is worth discussing. Related threats like wave radiation, GMO foods are also welcome.

First one will be on how Du Pont poisoned the world with teflon and C8 chemicals that you cannot detox from and they are still going strong using legal loopholes:

Phthalates (plastic) and its effects:

Edited by Zedman
added material

31 minutes ago, Zedman said:

From your human perspective toxicity is anti consciousness.

Hmm that is debatable. Some people will define what is deemed "conscious" as toxic in some cases .. depending on their level of ignorance.

Humans live in a highly partial world, what is consciousness vs. anti consciousness is unique to each human.

Trans fats. Regulators around the world are limiting its use but it also not going anywhere anytime soon:

Even Alex Jones gay frog theory has a merit. Well researched. Also exposes how institutions will suppress any bad press:

10 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Hmm that is debatable. Some people will define what is deemed "conscious" as toxic in some cases .. depending on their level of ignorance.

Humans live in a highly partial world, what is consciousness vs. anti consciousness is unique to each human.

May be. My take is that if you get punched in the head you get less conscious because your brain sustains damage. Same way it sustains damage from toxicity. While discussing this we are fully immersed in the human experience where we imagine brain as ''real''. Metaphysical stuff here will be of little help i think.

I have some concerns around EMFs from phones and such things, seems like not much conclusive research is done there 

Herbicides like glyphosates are a big one, and also organic food that is sprayed with organic pesticides

Also, you gotta be careful with topical products like shampoo or lotion. There can be some sketchy stuff in there, like silicones and what not. You should properly research whatever is in the ingredients.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

24 minutes ago, Zedman said:

May be. My take is that if you get punched in the head you get less conscious because your brain sustains damage. Same way it sustains damage from toxicity.

But what about those attached to their toxicity? Like people who love their McDonalds, and other greasy fast-food chains. For them, what healthy people deem toxic is very satisfying. It gets us into the relative notions of good and bad.

Just some "food" for thought .. no pun intended lol.

@Zedman

On 12/23/2021 at 11:54 PM, Zedman said:

From your human perspective toxicity is anti consciousness. It renders you less able to experience higher states and it lowers your baseline consciousness. And because it has became nearly unavoidable I could argue this is much bigger of a problem than you might think. I kinda knew about heavy metals, plastics and such but recent discovery on teflon and C8 chemicals that were only recently ''banned'' inspired my lazy ass to do something and dig deeper. Lets educate each other in this thread on every possible toxic threat to your body and in turn to your consciousness. Even if its speculative it is worth discussing. Related threats like wave radiation, GMO foods are also welcome.

First one will be on how Du Pont poisoned the world with teflon and C8 chemicals that you cannot detox from and they are still going strong using legal loopholes:

Do you think that as we keep building up toxicity in our environment, that at some point doing consciousness work, or traditional spiritual methods would be much more difficult? Would we reach a point that, as more people find it difficult to do spiritual work, from generation to generation, then at some point, all of humanity wouldn't be able to do inner work?

It's scary to see actual neurons being degenerated because of mercury. A warning sign. How can you grow if your neurons can't?

I haven't tested my urine for heavy metals, yet i may have some. My mother has amalgam filling, i have tried to comunicate her the dangers of mercury but she doesn't want to listen. And i don't know if heavy metals can pass from the mother to the baby in the womb. If that's the case some mercury accompanies me since ever.

The above video ʌ is present as an excerpt in this guy's story vvv

On 5/2/2022 at 4:02 PM, Ima Freeman said:

Edited by Human Mint

10 hours ago, Human Mint said:

I haven't tested my urine for heavy metals, yet i may have some. My mother has amalgam filling, i have tried to comunicate her the dangers of mercury but she doesn't want to listen. And i don't know if heavy metals can pass from the mother to the baby in the womb. If that's the case some mercury accompanies me since ever.

Apparently it does:

Maternal-fetal distribution of mercury (203Hg) released from dental amalgam fillings

Placental transfer of heavy metals in normal pregnant Japanese women

Perinatal death and exposure to dental amalgam fillings during pregnancy in the population-based MoBa cohort

Do you guys think that we are progressively going to get more difficult practicing spirituality?

@Danioover9000 I can tell you from my own experience with mercury poisoning that it does.

The more toxic you are, the worse you can meditate properly or have inner peace.

@Danioover9000 I think it does and it doesn't take much. Descending from spiritual path and returning to degeneracy is like a rolling snowball on the roof. Its a self sustaining process and high toxicity boosts it greatly. I wouldn't worry about it on a global level. Spirituality will not go extinct :D It is also demoralizing to know you cant afford to detox or do anything about it and then it turns into self limiting belief.

Here is one more:

Documentary from 1971 about the Minamata Disease (english subs)

Minamata disease was first discovered in Minamata city in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan, in 1956.
It was caused by the release of methyl-mercury in the industrial wastewater from the Chisso Corporation’s chemical factory,
which continued from 1932 to 1968. Methyl-mercury bioaccumulated in shellfish and fish in
Minamata Bay and the Shiranui Sea, which when eaten by the local populace resulted in mercury poisoning.
While cat, dog, pig, and human deaths continued over more than 30 years,
the government and company did little to prevent the pollution.