Vibroverse

If I am in a Dream Now

23 posts in this topic

,then, mechanically speaking, I am able to create any dream that I prefer. There is no real world, there is no real history, there is no real timeline. There is no real others, there are no real forms. So if I can become who I really am, then I am, simply, able to create, manifest, any dream that I prefer, for reality and imagination are the same thing, for reality is, mechanically speaking, nothing but the imagination that I believe, deeply deeply believe, is real. 

@Vibroverse the problem with this is that you are already creating the dream you prefer, now, and this is it.  

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Whatever is going on right now is actually your preference. Including the want to escape it.

But if all is awareness, then all is awareness. Time also is, then, awareness. I also am, then. 

My history, and any part of my history, therefore, then, then, any part of my now is an illusion, then. 

@Vibroverse you imagined certain limitations upon yourself in this dream/game, you gotta develop a good concentration and imagination skills to able to change the current dream.

"If I am in a Dream Now"  

The wording of this gives clues to where the confusion lies.   Imagine dreaming this sentence while you sleep at night.  Are you really 'in' the dream? Or is it rather that dreaming is happening, and the thought 'If I am in a dream now..' is just 'more dreaming'?  

You are not IN a dream.. the dream is you. 

"You are not controlling the storm, and you are not lost in it. You are the storm." - Sam Harris

Yeah I probably have many limiting beliefs. What I want is to find myself in a different world, in a parallel world, and continue from there. I wanna create a different dream and continue onwards from that dream, that timeline, instead of this timeline. 

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I wanna create a different dream and continue onwards from that dream, that timeline, instead of this timeline. 

I suppose this creates suffering for you.

The root of all suffering, it has been said, is the attachment to the notion that things should be different than how they are. 

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

I suppose this creates suffering for you.

The root of all suffering, it has been said, is the attachment to the notion that things should be different than how they are. 

Yeah it probably is because I am not yet able to believe that I can create such a change, like such a cosmic change. 

@Vibroverse how could what is occurring ever occur 'other than how it is occurring'?  

Aren't we doing that every night when we are in the sleep state?

@Vibroverse "Any attempt to deviate from what is happening, is just more 'what is happening'." - Me

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Vibroverse "Any attempt to deviate from what is happening, is just more 'what is happening'." - Me

Yeah, it might be because we continue to focus on what is happening, but aren't we, every night, in the sleep state, experiencing a different "what is happening"? Aren't we experiencing a different world, different timeline, etc, every frickin night, the deeper our sleep is?

@Vibroverse you are confusing 'the contents of experience' with 'experience'.  No matter what 'the contents of your experience' are, it is all the same 'experience'.    Drinking a cold coffee, and drinking a hot coffee seem like two different experiences, but both occur within 'the totality of experience', which is your entire life.. the sum of all the contents of experience, is your one experience. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

You silly goose!

THIS dream is what you wanted most. So here you are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You silly goose!

I like 99.9% of it. But regarding a few things, I want some changes, but, yeah, yeah, I know, I know. 

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You silly goose!

Agent Smith? Is That You? ;)

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”