Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sidaz10

Spirituality exercise with a new girl ?

5 posts in this topic

We've met a couple of times, and as she's also into Spiritual, What exercises can be done with a girl to get a  better spiritual connection or just spend quality time instead watching movies or walking around parks. ..

I thinking to do something like this but maybe other suggestions ?

I love that you are wanting to explore this! 

The stuff that’s shown in this video may not be good for a brand new partnership. It takes a bit to build the type of comfortability that is needed. 

It isn’t glamorous, but building good communication skills is very spiritual and will help build a good base for the relationship. 

"You Create Magic" 

The video seems pretty intimate and sexual tbh. I don't think it's appropriate with someone you've only met a couple times. Probably just doing some mindful breathing together or some yoga together that doesn't require contact with each other. Spiritual practices I think can be misunderstood in a relationship and used for ulterior motives so I think stuff like this is better explored when there is integrity and trust between two people. It's like doing all sorts of crazy kinky extreme sex on the first date. I mean theoretically some people may be fine with it, in fact it may just be a fuck and more honest, but some won't and require trust. The thing with spiritual stuff like this is that it often carries the same amount of responsibility and integrity behind it but it isn't apparent upon first observation. It can be weaponized and used to manipulate. Spiritual stuff but just an excuse to get sexual. 

Edited by Lyubov

Yes it's too aggressive in this case, probably will start with talking or other easier stuff