Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TruthSoldier

Could the pyramids have been massive faraday cages that altered consciousness?

8 posts in this topic

What would happen to a fully limestoned/marbled pyramid, somebody inside it, and the pyramid is struck by lightning? Surely the electromagnetic relationship within and without the pyramid would be altered, if even for a moment. If somebody were to be inside, would they find alterations in consciousness as the electromagnetic fields within their every cell were also altered or shielded? What would the potential for time speeding up or slowing down be, in relationship to being inside of a field of electricity ?

sorry if this is off topic but I feel it relates to consciousness and time.

It might sound crazy, what I’m about to say. 

It’s an alternative to meditation similar to a psychedelic. In the same way electricity doesn’t actually ‘travel through wires’, consciousness does not ‘travel through selves’, nor ‘selves’ through ‘time’, nor are there ‘selves which can alter consciousness’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Theory goes that it didn't require lightning, it worked by using the Earth's magnetic lines. So it would work 24/7.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The more I digged the more I suspected it was indeed used to expand consciousness in the ways meditation does...

does it still work to this day, or is it dependent on the equinox/solar system/earths magnetic state?

i have read reports of people spending time in the kings chambers and having OBE.

if this is true, how might we be able to expand on this technology in modern ways that perhaps aren't so monolithic, or is the sheer massiveness of the technology the core feature?

Edited by TruthSoldier

Also, what the actual f$&# is going on with academia and science? How is it that I am connecting all these dots, and so are countless others and have been for 10,000 years or more, but academia and science is totally oblivious to what is going on here? Why aren't scientists veraciously studying DMT, spiritual teachings of the world, pyramids and their use in elevating consciousness, and just the plethora of other phenomena that are clearly a part of our reality?

Does it really just truly boil down to their materialist paradigm and ego locking them into that? If so, that is f&$@ing embarrassing. Seriously embarrassing. Such a fascinating time to be alive but equally disappointing when I realized the sad state of modern academia. Truly sad. Stuck in the dark ages and tethered here by.... illusory self and tribal survival. Absolutely retarded. This needs to stop. Science needs to evolve. But how?

Edited by TruthSoldier

@TruthSoldier It's not retarded, (as in slow) it speaks to something that's not moving or progressing  at all, beyond intellect. That's why intellect misses it. It's the light the intellect is a filter over, intellect likes to claim the light but is only ever the filter that obscures and shapes the projections of it. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@TruthSoldier There are many scientists and historians who have studied these things and discovered amazing things that bridge science and spirituality. But they don't get any attention in the media and end up being forgotten in the huge piles of scientific reports, books and academic papers that no one looks at anymore. The scientific world is like a popularity contest where only the big names get attention and many scientists won't even consider something that contradicts their world view. Check out Dan Winter's lectures on youtube, he talks about the pyramids sometimes, I think it may be of interest to you or anyone who is interested in science and spirituality and history: https://www.youtube.com/c/DanWinterFractalField/videos

Edited by Seraphim