Leo Gura

Gathering Questions For Life Purpose Faq

98 posts in this topic

Hello Leo, I don't know how hard is it for you to make this happen but could you make a new Life Purpose forum only accessible by those who purchased the course to discuss anything without being afraid that they might violate you by sharing some content of the life purpose course, also why not making a Life Purpose community forum where we can share advice, stories and whatnot about the whole process of pursuing a life purpose? It will feel less lonely knowing that the ones you're talking to are on the same road as you are.

How do I know it's the right time for me to take the course?

I'm in college and I'm not sure whether I'll have the time to fully commit to the course and take action. Should I wait until I graduate to take it? 

If so, is it a good idea to buy it now that I have the money and keep the course in my account for when I can take it? 

I'm from Colombia and I fear not having the money in the future cause' as you can imagine, the course is more expensive in my currency. 

What if my life purpose is to become master of multiple domains? I want to master writing, seduction, learning, and many more.

Thanks in advance.

I am banging through the process. I have a question about the course and how to utilise the course and how often? I have bought a corkboard and I am making a vision board. I have some self knowledge and educational pursuits particularly looking at learning a language. 

In all of the purpose course, i cannot fathom anything but entrepreneurship. It is a awful thing to consider being a employee and company man forever. I liked your story @Leo Gura. It all feels abstract like a random puzzle. 

Hello Leo.

I am about to buy your Life Purpose Course regardlessly. I mostly listen to your teachings via Podcast or sometimes as mp3 directly from my cellphone. I would highly love it, if I would be able to stream or maybe download the non-video files, to listen to them on my headphones. If it is necessary to watch your videos, I also would consider that, as I think I finally would need to. But it would be very convenient to use just my headphones as I am used to... and maybe also from an mp3-file, in all cases I would have no access to the internet.

Is there anything you can suggest or a solution to my question?

Kind Regards

Robert

Can "Integrity" be a value? Or is it a little redundant? I've defined integrity as "alignment with values; honesty." 

What if you're not good at the career and life purpose you want?

Bachelor in engineering and doing my master now and i feel i am not good at it i want to be a creative inventor i am not good at technical stuff

On 25/01/2020 at 1:20 AM, NonDualism said:

Hello Leo.

I am about to buy your Life Purpose Course regardlessly. I mostly listen to your teachings via Podcast or sometimes as mp3 directly from my cellphone. I would highly love it, if I would be able to stream or maybe download the non-video files, to listen to them on my headphones. If it is necessary to watch your videos, I also would consider that, as I think I finally would need to. But it would be very convenient to use just my headphones as I am used to... and maybe also from an mp3-file, in all cases I would have no access to the internet.

Is there anything you can suggest or a solution to my question?

Kind Regards

Robert

On 17/01/2019 at 6:49 PM, Sano Morphing said:

Hello Leo, I don't know how hard is it for you to make this happen but could you make a new Life Purpose forum only accessible by those who purchased the course to discuss anything without being afraid that they might violate you by sharing some content of the life purpose course, also why not making a Life Purpose community forum where we can share advice, stories and whatnot about the whole process of pursuing a life purpose? It will feel less lonely knowing that the ones you're talking to are on the same road as you are.

I would like to offer support to both of these suggestions. 

On 1/2/2017 at 6:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

Hey fellow life purpose seekers!

If you've taken the life purpose course -- or are currently taking it -- and you have a question or confusion about how life purpose works, please post it here. The point of this thread is to gather all the most common questions so that I can address the best ones in a future update I plan to make to the course.

The life purpose course will be updated in the future with better and better material.

If you decide to post a question here please understand the following:

• I may not answer your question in this thread. The point of this thread is to collect questions.
  • Please frame your question in a general manner. Don't make it too personal.
  • If you want your question answered immediately by the community, start your own thread.

Here are some examples of good questions:

or

or

or

Thanks for helping me improve the course :)

Do we die physically after fulfilling our life’s purpose?

Hey Leo’s newsletter is fake I’ll say it again the newsletter is fake I signed up twice and never received it then when I went to send an email it said the message was not valid when I all I did was typing two sentences saying that I didn’t receive the newsletter so you do realize real hides behind for him but doesn’t deliver would he say he’s going to

@Leo Gura I am mostly done with the Values section of the life purpose course and I find my value of impact seems noble but is somewhat based on positive feedback from others but I don't think it's purely approval. 

Impact

Contributing to others through my work and getting positive feedback on how my ideas have improved the quality of their lives. I am producing content regularly and regularly asking for feedback from people who enjoy my content and are making positive changes in their lives.

Do you think this is still a noble value?

What if I have many skills and that are also things I really enjoy doing, should I put all of my attention only on one specific thing or synergies multiple skills that could be compatible? 

It's particularly hard for me to commit to one thing and sacrifice the rest because I'm naturally talented in more than one thing.

Hi, I'm stumped on the values section because I find that whenever I think about them too much, it all just feeds into truth and I feel very confused as to how divide it into 10 different things because I find a ton of overlap. Also I find that some values are subsets of other values so i get confused as to whether combine them or not. Its like excruciating discerning what belongs in one category vs another even with definitions and stuff. I end up redoing the entire thing again but just get overwhelmed every time.

I know I'll probably wont have it 100% accurate, but I need something to start with ykno. I might retry again and just think of selfishly and adjust over time because I tend to shoot for ideals, but it doesn't feel 100% true to me because I'm nowhere near them. Like discovering the truth doesn't really make me feel anything, but intellectually I know one of the most important things ever. Maybe its just an issue of not being self honest idk. 

I know this might bias me but if anyone is willing to share their values with their definitions and 10/10s, I think it would help a ton to get a clearer idea of what to strive for in mine. 

P.S. Oh uh message me the values cuz I forgot you can't share here pls. 

Edited by centacdogma

On 8/15/2022 at 7:27 PM, centacdogma said:

Hi, I'm stumped on the values section because I find that whenever I think about them too much, it all just feeds into truth and I feel very confused as to how divide it into 10 different things because I find a ton of overlap. Also I find that some values are subsets of other values so i get confused as to whether combine them or not. Its like excruciating discerning what belongs in one category vs another even with definitions and stuff. I end up redoing the entire thing again but just get overwhelmed every time.

I know I'll probably wont have it 100% accurate, but I need something to start with ykno. I might retry again and just think of selfishly and adjust over time because I tend to shoot for ideals, but it doesn't feel 100% true to me because I'm nowhere near them. Like discovering the truth doesn't really make me feel anything, but intellectually I know one of the most important things ever. Maybe its just an issue of not being self honest idk. 

I know this might bias me but if anyone is willing to share their values with their definitions and 10/10s, I think it would help a ton to get a clearer idea of what to strive for in mine. 

P.S. Oh uh message me the values cuz I forgot you can't share here pls. 

Nvm I think I got it, at least for now.

NVMMMM lost again. I think its an ego backlash, or just resistance towards actual change in my life. It hurts so much to know that I'm falling prey to this all the goddamn time. and I know it too, damn I wish I had more self respect or assertiveness. 

Edited by centacdogma

On 8/15/2022 at 9:22 PM, centacdogma said:

Nvm I think I got it, at least for now.

NVMMMM lost again. I think its an ego backlash, or just resistance towards actual change in my life. It hurts so much to know that I'm falling prey to this all the goddamn time. and I know it too, damn I wish I had more self respect or assertiveness. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IDK what I'm DOING. I keep feeling like I'm running in circles with this values assessment. It never feels right. and I feel like I can't think anymore. WTFFFFF. my mind keeps of fucking me over. I keep on fucking me over ahhhhsifnaoirh ow;ifnjksn f.