Leo Gura

Gathering Questions For Life Purpose Faq

98 posts in this topic

@username Yeah, I know you meant it as a joke, but I heard that some ppl do get killed if they are not careful enough. (It doesn't matter if you have non-duality in your life purpose or not.) It's just not as often as in the B.C. or A.D. Look at Teal. She gets threats. Ralph, to me, is more careful in his approach. Even if you become famous, you gotta watch out. But then, one has to balance that and being paranoid. A peaceful life can be achieved. 

I like Ralph's tactful approach here:

What if one has multiple potential zones of genius? How do I find the "true" one when I'm young and haven't had loads of experience (20 years old) - what would be a clarifiying question to ask here? 

Cheers. 

1. It is posible that I really don't care about the contribution/Impact aspect of the Life Purpose? I created music since 12 until some years ago and later I started making videogames. I never cared about how people view my art, of course I want it to be succesful to earn money but I really care about the quality of the music/videogame itself, I want it to satisfy me, I know the value of it, I don't care if people appreciate it. Am I fooling myself? Should I keep searching the impact statement?

2. As I said I make music and videogames but I'm into pickup and I'm really passionate about women, could women be my life purpose? (maybe temporarily) D. Deida in "The way of the superior man" and the guys at RSD say that women shouldn't be your LP, what do you think about this? In most of the exercises of the LP course (visualizations, etc.) came women as the first thing to my mind, then I relegated that and went with art creation (music and vg).

What the heck does "sticktuiveness" mean? I feel like it's "sticking" and "intuiviteness" in one word. Imo it's very important for Concept 31 to understand it clearly. Did you craft this word?

I had a thought while in hypnosis that as your values change, your life purpose will change with it too, so you can't have one fix purpose. Is this true or one needs to create a life purpose for himself which is generic and flexible or both? 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

2017-11-20 23.04.40.jpg

2017-11-20 23.04.14.jpg

"The pen is mightier than the sword."

If you take a pen and an empty notebook, you may start writing whatever comes to mind. If you continue to do this, it is probably going to lead somewhere if you start to think of your favourite subject that will lead to mastery. Maybe you love: a foreign language, art, food, the piano, the guitar, kung fu, science, engineering, technology, math, etc. Then, you keep practicing it by writing it repeatedly in a notebook or where ever. It becomes a daily habit. Then, you go into flow state with it, and one day soon, you're good it. You incorporate this into your life purpose and things start to fall into place.

(It doesn't always have to be a pen. It could be some other tool: a paintbrush, piano, guitar, jump rope, science lab, etc. I prefer not to stare at the computer screen too much. That's why I love the pen.)

On 8/22/2017 at 11:32 AM, Key Elements said:

Dharma-comics-November2.jpgFB_IMG_1484303183046.jpg

That would be my book cover  to speak about education

Edited by Ayilton

Hey Leo,

What if you know your biggest passion (for me it is music production), but your biggest passion does not allign with what you want to add to humanity? How do you find a balance between passion and contribution?

For me personally, the thing that brings me in the biggest flow state, the thing that I feel I have the biggest passion for, is producing hip hop and trap beats, while the hip hop scene is mostly full of rappers with a gigantic ego talking about how much money they have. Do you have some advice for me?

Just wanted to share something...

Above clip: recent clip of Ivanka Trump's visit to India about entrepreneurship, networking, and economy. Speech in front of India's Prime Minister Modi.

I was recently in India and did some networking there. (Now, I'm back in the US.) What I discovered was being a philanthropist is popular after one becomes an entrepreneur. For example, Bill Gates has his AIDS Foundation (non-profit). This is across the world. Sometimes, when I went to networking events there, it would take place in a donated house donated by an entrepreneur. It is converted into a mini coffee shop / restaurant which serves homemade food and drinks at a very low price to all. Nice little place. Local schools use it for events too, etc.

Anyway, all that is great for one's life purpose / startup, but the thing I noticed is, someone like Sai Baba (guru) and Baba Ramdev (guru) are also philanthropists. Sai Baba has hospitals and universities built for the poor and regular people. His ambulance services are still running. I especially like Baba Ramdev's toothpaste, Dant Kanti. My tooth aches are gone. He has other products, and when people buy them, I heard that a large portion of the money goes to charity. This is great, but the point is, they are entrepreneurs, philanthropists, and also gurus at the same time. They have spirituality incorporated into their life purposes. This is one aspect.

Another aspect is, I noticed that the Shaolin monks have kung fu as their mastery. This means that mastery and spirituality can be combined. I especially like this example because it goes with the saying:

man-a-fish.png

If you learn kung fu (or any other mastery), you could survive with that skill. If you are ready to hear and learn spirituality, you can learn it from someone who knows, like a Shaolin monk or whoever. Philanthropy involves learning and teaching a skill and not just charity and donations because it teaches someone to fish.

(More info on combining entrepreneurship and spirituality.)

Becoming a philanthropist is a solution to many problems we face in life. We think, "So many 'bad' things happen in life. How can we solve this? What can I do on my part to contribute?"

uh oh! :S

(humor)

FB_IMG_1513965135038.jpg

tortoise_hare.jpg

"Slow and steady wins the race." This age old saying is true, especially when we found our life purpose. Do something little by little, step by step every day. It doesn't matter how little; it will slowly add up. Of course, if you could do more, that's great, but do something. Plan something. 

Now that the holidays are here. It's time to take time off of work and do this -- our life purpose. Now is some free time. Of course, even when the holidays are over, plan something everyday.

263643-Never-Discourage-Anyone-Who-Continually-Makes-Progress-No-Matter-How-Slow.jpgSlow-and-steady-win-the-race.jpg

Keep it up. Keep up the good work. Otherwise...

it-may-turn-out-that-your-sole-purpose-in-life-is-simply-to-serve-as-a-warning-to-others.jpg

O.o

@Peace and Love did you ever find your answer? I am having the same problem....where the ego starts strangling the purpose like a boa constrictor.....I have the amazing visions/ tears of joy for my purpose, but my ego/ neurosis/ inner critic paralyzes me...you are at least making a real effort, I haven't been able to do that in a while....

@Leo Gura Does the course also help resolve ego issues that hinder this work, or just guide people toward their purpose? If so, I will try to get it asap (when I first found this course, the exchange rate made taking it more difficult...now, it seems as though Trump may actually be doing something for me...inadvertently helping me to take this course, right now our dollar is worth .2 more:))

On 5-9-2017 at 8:17 AM, Rachityczny said:

What the heck does "sticktuiveness" mean? I feel like it's "sticking" and "intuiviteness" in one word. Imo it's very important for Concept 31 to understand it clearly. Did you craft this word?

@Rachityczny I also struggled a bit with that one :D . For me it means your ability to stick to the thing that you are trying to master, and to stick to your life purpose, once you've found it. It means that you don't quit your life purpose after the initial excitement has worn off, or once you start experiencing the first obstacle on the road, or when your first inner demon pops up. It means sticking to your life purpose, even when times are hard. 

What if the life purpose statement I created doesn't make me feel excited and emotional?

Would it be possible to download Life Purpose course's videos as mp3?

On 4/11/2018 at 6:37 PM, Dumb Jacques said:

What if the life purpose statement I created doesn't make me feel excited and emotional?

As per Leo's words, if you're not crying, you're simply not visioning enough 

I have a technical question about the course to do with the prioritizing.  I feel like I might be giving information about the course though, is it ok to ask it?  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

For part 74 dealing with fear my answer for question 1 and question 5 are the same. Because of that my answer for question 2 is the same as question 6, question 3 for question 7, and question 4 for question 8. Should I come up with different answers? Or does this emphasize the importance of those answers? Thanks.