Raptorsin7

Casual Sex and Pregnancy

37 posts in this topic

I had a vasectomy. A couple of friend of mine got pregnant random girls.

The girls lied to them about taking the pills and there is no law about preventing this.

I did a research and you can get extracted sperms in less than 5 min with no pain and get pregnant your girl in vitro. Many people are doing it this way in the labs anyways. I don’t know why this is not taught.

In the future the vasectomy could be the default for guys until they want to have kids.

5 hours ago, Bando said:

Condoms arnt bad if you get them fitted properly, look up nominal width and start buying thin skinned condoms. Ofc its not going to be the same as going raw but if your going to out on the casual scene its definitely better than using the standard thick condoms

Is it just me or does it literally feel the same with no condom, thin condom, thick condom... I use extra safe cos I don't want a kid but when I've used thinner ones or gone raw (only with my ex) it felt pretty much the same no matter what

1 hour ago, Fandango said:

The girls lied to them about taking the pills and there is no law about preventing this.

This is still ultimately the guys' fault's for being totally retarded lol

Having said that I've never understood why a girl would lie about being on the pill

Edited by something_else

23 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How can you engage in casual sex without the fear of getting a woman pregnant, who then wants to keep the child?

Emotional maturity, and then. Or, non-manipulation of self & others. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, something_else said:

Is it just me or does it literally feel the same with no condom, thin condom, thick condom... 

It's just you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I’m more so speaking from what it’s like for my dick. Half of my family side is Jewish so snip snip for me. No condom just feels 100 times better to me. I can still perform with a condom though so it’s not the end of the world but it sucks so I don’t really like using them. 

Yes, pull out is risky if your girl isn’t on the pill. It can be very effective long term if done properly but that’s kinda like saying heroin can be done safely long term if taken properly. It’s really fucking hard to not get hooked. You basically summed it up. It’s not as hard to pull out when you aren’t so deeply in love with or that passionate about a woman but this builds up the more sex happens with two people and the first time you let it happen it becomes kinda like a drug and it becomes harder and harder not to each time.

Are u Able to last more with condom? I am infering that one is way less sensitive with condom particularly if you are circumcised.

Right, thats What i thought. Definetely as newbie Guy i wont do It pull out. ?

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Isn´t pull out risky? How can you make sure you are going to have that pre-frontal cortex fully functional when you are close so close to the climax? ?

You won't  need your pre-frontal cortex when you have these techniques up your sleeve : 

( just kiddin )

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 23/12/2021 at 5:51 PM, Leo Gura said:

95%+ reversibilty rate.

And you can freeze some sperm just in case.

It's smart idea if you plan to bang a lot.

I read this, went about my day and then something hit me :

If you freeze your sperm and 20 years go by and then you decide to  do artificial insemination with it wouldn't the kid be getting old software of yours instead of the latest version ( as in your genetical evolution / development)? 

I have no clue how development throughout life affects your current genes or if it does at all. But still I intuit a fresh nut may be better material. 

Also, what about the ramifications of using frozen sperm for insemination? With the infinite complexity of  conception i feel that there may be a long chain effect may possibly affect the kids development. 

Now, all of this is just speculation and not even relevant to me at this point of my life but some sharp curiosity started bugging me. 

Any theories are welcome. 

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

I intuit a fresh nut may be better material.

Actually the older you get the worse your sperm gets, more mutations and so forth.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually the older you get the worse your sperm gets, more mutations and so forth.

I didn't think that would be the case for men but I see it as plausible.

Now that I think again it would make no sense for genes to suffer any major changes over a single lifespan, so personal evolution and development has probably  little to no effect on the money shot you will transmit to your wifey. Quality upbringing would be the key. 

Genes probably evolve over hundred or thousands of years (?) 

For women i was definitely expecting the genetic material to be worse with age as it's clearly visible + all the passive/active poisoning with accumulating heavy metals, smoking, alcohol, trash nutrition, etc. 

There is a 7 year gap between me and my younger brother and there is a mile between his genetic quality mine. My skull is almost twice as big as his. 

Edit : i'm aware this is not the original topic but it is related. 

Edited by mmKay

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

not if you are whole food plant based vegan

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Are u Able to last more with condom? I am infering that one is way less sensitive with condom particularly if you are circumcised.

Right, thats What i thought. Definetely as newbie Guy i wont do It pull out. ?

I would say I last about the same with both actually, for various reasons. Condoms I would say are like minus 30-40% the sensations along the penis. Also the intimacy and psychological factor of feeling truly nude. I think it just feels much better without and I def prefer it. I am really not interested in sex with condoms, but it's by no means bad. I would much rather do it once or twice with a woman if it isn't a ONS then offer for us to both get tested and do it raw after if she is down for it.

Edited by Lyubov

2 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

not if you are whole food plant based vegan

Every part of your body ages no matter what you eat. Don't bullshit yourself. Your balls are aging every day, getting worse every day.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Every part of your body ages no matter what you eat. Don't bullshit yourself. Your balls are aging every day, getting worse every day.

we'll see

@Raptorsin7

On 12/23/2021 at 2:55 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

How can you engage in casual sex without the fear of getting a woman pregnant, who then wants to keep the child?

I never really thought about this because I've always used a condom but even then there is still the risk.

This thought makes me never want to engage in casual ever again.

I'd get condoms, and be willing to spend extra for high quality condoms if the normal ones impede sensitivity.

Always pull out when you feel like you're over 50/50 of ejaculating.

Unless there's more to the situation or other factors outside sexuality, then take a break from casual sex, or continue.

Wtf guys, this thread is abour casual sex and you are talking about not using condoms? Never trust a horny girl if she has STDs or takes a pill. She might not even know she has an std.

How little you have to value your health to risk it like that. It goes for both parties, men and women.