ValiantSalvatore

Online Dating - Converting matches to meet ups/numbers

31 posts in this topic

Yo I have another question about online-dating currently I get a lot of matches and more likes it could also be the time of the year and corona, yet I somehow have issues closing and getting the number and dates. Basically my conversations structurally go like this.

• Me: intro opener
  • We match
  • She: Replies laughs, fun, explains, chats.
  • Me: Reply to what she says ask curious question or fun question stuff out of her profile 
  • She: Stops replying

I am unsure if the time frame is the issue I am matching with so many girls right now in my mind, some write such long text and I reply back basically I would ask for her number/meeting after she would reply to one of my questions. I mean I know one way how to shortcut this bullshit from my online-dating course. Yet, this is one thing that I am currently stuck with for a couple of weeks. I get a lot of matches, yet no numbers. 

I can show chat examples anonymously. This is where I am stuck currently or I have silent matches which are just not turning out to be converted to something positive. I made close to all of them laugh and somehow the silent match deletes me. 

Cocky and funny works the best for me somehow I write stuff like I bet you only get likes from old pervs or dirty old men currently. I am bored out of my mind and I sort of focus and force myself on the interesting thing. Any thoughts to this? I also like to be edgy and tease people.

What do you do when mid-conversation stuff goes silent shortly before asking for a number or meet up? I do not like IM so I value my time and I basically can read every message via e-mail in advance. So, I am unsure what to do here. As currently this goes silent and a lot of women like to IM of some sort and my IM game is not all to good. As I do not have or want to invest that much time in any single women on the plattform through IM, I sometimes reply back via phone, yet I do this all very structurally infront of my computer as I currently programm with android phones and I want to not constantly think of work etc. 

What I want to do is is basically

• Exchange 3-4 messages in total ask for number
  • What happens is it stops after the third message somehow

Also note that the quality of the women has definitely increased so unsure it's sort of a new playing field. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

This is just how online dating works

95%+ of girls will ghost you

Girls have 10x more matches than you, so you gotta be prepared to filter through tons and tons of girls until you find one that is really attracted to you more than the 5-10 other guys she's currently talking to simultaneously

@something_else Yeah there are ways from the course on how to interrupt her attention and force her to chat with you in a sense by, yet I do not like IM anyway you found a way to keep the conversation going after it is dead? Or stopped abruptly? The numbers game sure it's happening, yet I find it's sort of an issue of attraction and interest. There are more ways to test this, yet I am currently not finding the right message I don't even get for instance like nope sorry not interested message or smth. like that. They just sit in my online friends list. 

I am used to getting  ghosted. I just know there are some ways to deal with this from the online-dating course. And currently I just mess up some messages I feel. The ways are either strong IM or no bs approach IIRC, 

9 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Yeah there are ways from the course on how to interrupt her attention and force her to chat with you in a sense

Honestly this sounds like horse shit

The words you say online are not really what get you attention, you're basically looking to have a solid profile then just not fuck it up with your words

12 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

you found a way to keep the conversation going after it is dead? Or stopped abruptly?

I mean you have nothing to lose by waiting a few days then randomly starting up the convo again but the success rate of this will be low. Once you lose a girl's attraction and attention it's very very hard to get it back

16 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

The numbers game sure it's happening, yet I find it's sort of an issue of attraction and interest

In your head I suspect you're thinking that something like 20 girls is numbers game. In real life that's kinda numbers game. Online dating is more like 1/100 convos will lead somewhere unless you're like top 10% profile

In my entire time of using online dating (about 1.5 years on Tinder) I got probably 600ish matches, and maybe 15 dates, around 12 of which went anywhere further

However the first 8 months (when my profile was kinda average) I only got like 2 dates which lead to anything from around 100 matches

And my standards online were always fairly average too. If you have high standards, online is not for you

Online dating is a serious serious grind for the average to even above average dude. Like. A serious serious grind. You're getting decent matches so you look good enough to the point where you can choose to go for the grind, but let me tell you that I'm not sure it was worth it looking back. If nightclubs were open at that time I'd have been going there instead in a heartbeat

Put your main effort elsewhere and have an online profile running in the background that you slowly optimise over time without thinking too much about

@something_else I don't know I just matched two girls that look like models one is even interested in me right now. I fucked up one message I think. The point is some like IM and some don't and write longer messages, so I have to write instantly to see what I kind of women I am dealing with I figured just now... Younger women seem to like IM more. I am using a plattform with a small pool of women on OkCupid. I had 5-6 dates approx. in 5 months. I am good looking I even receive compliments to work as a model and I am tall, yet I can't fully show my world due to injury etc. People constantly ask me why I do not have a gf. I've consumed now plenty of material and I am refining as I do think this is something that can automate itself if I know the principles my friend basically get's laid/dates weekly through tinder in a small pool enviroment 120k city. After 1 year or so, so I am learning from guys that would include you who have a lot more experience especially also in the course. I sometimes spot mistakes, I really do like feedback so I ask fairly often. I do not like to be stuck on a problem for to long.

1 hour ago, something_else said:

Online dating is a serious serious grind for the average to even above average dude. Like. A serious serious grind. You're getting decent matches so you look good enough to the point where you can choose to go for the grind, but let me tell you that I'm not sure it was worth it looking back. If nightclubs were open at that time I'd have been going there instead in a heartbeat

It depends like I said I do get hot women online not straight up stunners yet very highly attractive women who are fit physically etc. As I modified my profile that way. Yes, night clubs etc. are better, yet I notice I would do better doing day game and online as this would fit in more with my life purpose as night game ruins a lot of stuff. Although I feel it's the best learning ground.

Put your main effort elsewhere and have an online profile running in the background that you slowly optimise over time without thinking too much about

That is my main focus the guys in the course tested this way more extensively (60 profiles up at the sametime from a marketing guy) and some say the intro message matters a lot as this is also what get's the most matches initally not my profile, it really is the message ironically. A good profile sort of comes second. I think men over idealize the model level guy who has a dog and is super social or just some super tall guy who is handsome. It's way more subtle same with pictures. Obviously being a jacked model instantly would eliminate all issues. 

Honestly this sounds like horse shit

The words you say online are not really what get you attention, you're basically looking to have a solid profile then just not fuck it up with your words

I agree, yet somehow they can do it in the course and it does not even sound to far off, this is not my focus so i have no idea what to do. As well as I can't recall the concept right now. That is why I was asking they are able to interrupt and find a way to talk to the women who is online. 

In your head I suspect you're thinking that something like 20 girls is numbers game. In real life that's kinda numbers game. Online dating is more like 1/100 convos will lead somewhere unless you're like top 10% profile

I don't have any number in mind I just message till infinity, my pool is empty as I am learning the principles as this was my main goal as well as to find a girlfriend. It's definitely not easy as I spend 50 minutes a day for 90 days I am in day 50 or so now as a way to embody and learn the principles as this also helps with women in the real world.

I basically have a 10% message to match rate so I've sent out 600 messages approx have 60 matches and went on 5-6 dates. That is my current sort of numeric enumeration of this stuff. For results sake. I am more out to learn principles and find a gf. I'll stick to the course if I find a way to get around this consistently I'll make a post explaining as I do know this is possible. I look better than almost all guys in the course, so I just trust the principles more than the superficial stuff. 

11 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I somehow have issues closing and getting the number and dates.

Its good your getting matches, One of my wings was absolutely killing it on dating apps and shared with me the template he uses. Ive been using it since then and have gotten good results from it.

Give her a compliment or point out something unique on her profile, ask how things have been going for her on the app, ask what she's looking for, agree with whatever answer she says, say we seem like a good fit, and ask if she would be down to meet for drinks. If she agrees ask for the number, and move it to whatsapp or text anything where she isnt being flooded with messages, Re-introduce yourself, ask for her availability and set up a meeting. Thats it

My main principles for online game is to be efficient as possible, get her off the app asap and schedule a meeting. Ive experimented being funny and using humor on the dating app and also once I got the number but found I converted better when I kept it very casual and straight to the point. Save the charisma for in person

You must take every opportunity to screen when it comes to online game, women are so fickle that its pointless wasting emotional energy trying to be "charismatic" over text. Try to get the number after 3-4 texts if you cant get her of the app or she isn't responding move on even if you manage to re-heat your lead the chance of flaking skyrockets. 

As one of the users pointed out you will always be at a massive disadvantage doing online game unless you have a top 10% profile. I've always treated online dating as something passive, that's why I'm able to detach so easily from it I much prefer going out to events and gaming with wings.   

You basically just described online dating. You aren’t doing anything wrong per say. This is just the nature of the beast. You get matches and then a percent of them reply and then a percent of that give the number and then a percent of that are free to meet. The conversion rate is low when you add it up. But if you have 200 hot matches and you can sleep with 5% of them that’s not bad. All you can do is continue to improve your photos and profile. Also not internalize this and form judgements and beliefs about yourself. I would not overthink your texting. It’s online texting in a dating app. It means basically nothing. Just make small basic chit chat, a little joke, whatever, and get the number. Doesn’t sound like you are doing too much crazy or hoping for fireworks from texting but also sort of expecting more from it. Just continue improving your profile. You can  send me screens of your texts if you want a second set of eyes to give you pointers in case you think you are over writing. 

12 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I agree, yet somehow they can do it in the course and it does not even sound to far off, this is not my focus so i have no idea what to do. As well as I can't recall the concept right now. That is why I was asking they are able to interrupt and find a way to talk to the women who is online. 

Do you know they're not faking it?

I have no idea what the course is like. I guess an online dating course could be a good thing but my honest immediate interpretation of it is that it's probably over-engineered so they can convince you they're giving you value

There isn't really any skill to online dating, it's just about slowly optimising your profile over time, taking good pics, not letting the mass rejection get to you. The best external help you can get is from sites like Photofeeler, or asking for profile reviews

Or maybe there is some hidden skill to it I'm not aware of, idk

Because she has 20x more matches than you, so she's just picking 1 outta 20.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

yet I somehow have issues

I suggest you don’t have any issues, and are focusing on a very complicated strategy, and are getting what you are wanting & focusing on, which is the experience of much complication and a sort of looping deeper into strategizing. 

Those you seek to attract might not be doing the same. They might not be looking for issues & complexity and strategizers. They’d likely love you though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, Bando said:

Give her a compliment or point out something unique on her profile, ask how things have been going for her on the app, ask what she's looking for, agree with whatever answer she says, say we seem like a good fit, and ask if she would be down to meet for drinks. If she agrees ask for the number, and move it to whatsapp or text anything where she isnt being flooded with messages, Re-introduce yourself, ask for her availability and set up a meeting. Thats it

@Bando Yes, this is what I am doing on the phone I bust on her profile make fun of something in her picture or notice something unique. I agree with stuff so we can build trust and then move on, yet currently the conversation dies around the third text. 

8 hours ago, Bando said:

My main principles for online game is to be efficient as possible, get her off the app asap and schedule a meeting. Ive experimented being funny and using humor on the dating app and also once I got the number but found I converted better when I kept it very casual and straight to the point. Save the charisma for in person

This is what I've noticed too humour might be good to get a response, yet it's better in person and keeps the date interesting it might move a silent match to a repsonse and potential conversation. Till now I only was deleted after I've sent something funny or witty. 

8 hours ago, Bando said:

As one of the users pointed out you will always be at a massive disadvantage doing online game unless you have a top 10% profile. I've always treated online dating as something passive, that's why I'm able to detach so easily from it I much prefer going out to events and gaming with wings.   

Yeah that is the issue I have I might be able to move soon to a somewhat larger city, as my life purpose is still more important to me. I presume I am in the top 20% otherwise I would not currently get so many matches, yet a lot of women flake. As well as I am sure I am not in the top 10% therefore to much sh*t happend that I am still working out. I am still in a phase where I can't do game consistently it's either I do it alone in my city or I just go out with friends and do somewhat game. Yet, they somehow judge you and even if they are open-minded they think it's needy. While I think it shows character and courage, especially doing this sober while going out and having fun. So, I am really looking for non-toxic wings. Which is just not easy here. My "wing" basically is good, yet he does not approach and just get's girls online. He approached some, yet more day game stuff. As he thinks goal setting in that sense is needy for example going out and approaching 20-30 girls, it's very stupid to talk with him and another friend about this as they frame it just as needy. I am unsure what is needy about being interested in women and approaching them sober and having a good time. It's just the social matrix fucks people at one point who are not into meditation etc. 

7 hours ago, Lyubov said:

You basically just described online dating. You aren’t doing anything wrong per say. This is just the nature of the beast. You get matches and then a percent of them reply and then a percent of that give the number and then a percent of that are free to meet. The conversion rate is low when you add it up. But if you have 200 hot matches and you can sleep with 5% of them that’s not bad. All you can do is continue to improve your photos and profile. Also not internalize this and form judgements and beliefs about yourself. I would not overthink your texting. It’s online texting in a dating app. It means basically nothing. Just make small basic chit chat, a little joke, whatever, and get the number. Doesn’t sound like you are doing too much crazy or hoping for fireworks from texting but also sort of expecting more from it. Just continue improving your profile. You can  send me screens of your texts if you want a second set of eyes to give you pointers in case you think you are over writing. 

@Lyubov Yes, definitely like to have a second pair of eyes screeing over this as I know I can be to intense for other people as well as I have difficulties relaxing, I'll pm you some chats soonish. Would be cool if you could go over them and just give me your thoughts.

3 hours ago, something_else said:

Do you know they're not faking it?

I have no idea what the course is like. I guess an online dating course could be a good thing but my honest immediate interpretation of it is that it's probably over-engineered so they can convince you they're giving you value

There isn't really any skill to online dating, it's just about slowly optimising your profile over time, taking good pics, not letting the mass rejection get to you. The best external help you can get is from sites like Photofeeler, or asking for profile reviews

Or maybe there is some hidden skill to it I'm not aware of, idk

@something_else
I don't know, yet there is a really low incentive to screw people over as they over some of their courses almost for free (7 dollar for a tinder course) and if they want to waste your time, they'd better be off making money on their own. It's not like some hardcore flashy stuff, it's very down to earth. Of course everyone has their own version, yet I liked it that all of them offered courses and shared their perspectives on one plattform. It's worth it to some degree I will see after 90 days how well this stuff works. I would not buy it if I'd had a lot of experience online-dating, especially for the amount of money I spent. (200€ approx.) As I really want to get the most out of it. I do think there is some skill to it as taking good pictures takes skill if not done by a professional, even research takes some sort of skill, and yes photofeeler is great. I do think from the guy who tested it the most that people undervalue the importance of a message. As many guys are like Hey sweeti ;) , Hey cutie ;) and this is just horrible it's fun to make fun of it. There is no real hidden skill there is just some way to get attention that is situational and I want to learn that also. I really dislike being average.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because she has 20x more matches than you, so she's just picking 1 outta 20.

@Leo Gura
Yes and that is why I am asking myself why did she choose that one guy out of twenty? Somehow he was able to catch her attention be it through some variable pictures, message, humour, confidence, random fact, hobbies etc. Yet, there is some way from the course from David DeAngelo to signal that kind of behaviour and to sort of be that great catch and get her to IM. When she is chatting with so many guys. I guess I still have to learn that. At least to grab her attention and get to a meet up to take this to a none superficial level would be great. As I am working towards my vision.

There are two ways that I can test the no b.s two text approach and/or the get her to IM meet up approach. Currently as a "concept". 

56 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I suggest you don’t have any issues, and are focusing on a very complicated strategy, and are getting what you are wanting & focusing on, which is the experience of much complication and a sort of looping deeper into strategizing. 

Those you seek to attract might not be doing the same. They might not be looking for issues & complexity and strategizers. They’d likely love you though. 

@Nahm Yes, paradoixcally I know that this is my simplyfing process. What I am focusing on I do get a lof of matches, my visualizations are not yet fully vivid in that sense when it comes to dating and meeting up. Matching yes. I do not run a very strategic system I approach the process strategically that I set a time constraint etc. Otherwise I'll work conceptually to understand the concept similar to a label in meditation at one point I won't need the label anymore an, yet what good does it do if I do not know the forest and explore it? It could be that I attract complication and complexity as it really is an emotional issue for me to think simply and to have that aha-moment all of these failures are part of growth. I am not a very simple guy. I am just not. Also just thanks for mentioning the word love in an online-dating thread!

The main issue is lack of abundance. Honestly imo online dating is a such a waste of time, its so demoralizing and creates a "beg for scratches" mindset

@ValiantSalvatore

Vision, or visualizing, can also & is most often the activity of the finite mind if you will, which isn’t quite the same as knowing and affirming what is wanted, and then letting it go entirely such that it can be, or ‘fill in’, manifest, appear. In & upon the recognition “visioning” is still activity of thought / finite mind… it is clearly seen there is no paradox. There is simply that you are creating, and how it ‘works’ if you will. 

Running a very strategic system and approaching the process strategically, in my suggestion at least, are the same. Likewise, ‘working conceptually to understand the concept’ is really rumination, which is really aversion.  It is thought activity which is completely unnecessary and is much like vacuuming a floor not noticing the vacuum isn’t plugged in. 

A label is not understood meditatively, a label is let go all together. 

Imo, this is allowing the ‘forrest’ (that which you desire) and exploring it (actually experiencing it) and is not not conceptualizations about it. 

18 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

It could be that I attract complication and complexity as it really is an emotional issue for me to think simply and to have that aha-moment all of these failures are part of growth.

This is the fundamental root. ‘Failures’ is only the activity of thought. Try to point to ‘failures’ to see that it isn’t a thing at all per se, but an opinion. 

I realize this is shocking new information but I recommend addressing the doubt using the emotional scale, such that, that which you are desiring is cleared to appear. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@ValiantSalvatore

Vision, or visualizing, can also & is most often the activity of the finite mind if you will, which isn’t quite the same as knowing and affirming what is wanted, and then letting it go entirely such that it can be, or ‘fill in’, manifest, appear. In & upon the recognition “visioning” is still activity of thought / finite mind… it is clearly seen there is no paradox. There is simply that you are creating, and how it ‘works’ if you will. 

Running a very strategic system and approaching the process strategically, in my suggestion at least, are the same. Likewise, ‘working conceptually to understand the concept’ is really rumination, which is really aversion.  It is thought activity which is completely unnecessary and is much like vacuuming a floor not noticing the vacuum isn’t plugged in. 

Imo, this is allowing the ‘forrest’ (that which you desire) and exploring it (actually experiencing it) and is not not conceptualizations about it. 

Yes, it definitely is an activity of the mind in my personal experience it is not easy to convey all of this via language. Notice english is not my first language. Yes I prefer the term strategy as this is something longterm running in the background and it also multi paradigmatic and will be one exemplar for transition to interacting with women offline. 

I've manifested stuff and practiced this in my own original way(Hicks, Shinzen, Dr.David R Hawkins, Deepak Chopra etc, Eckhart Tolle) , as I conflate a lot of information and focus on the bare bone elements. For instance I asked Shinzen Young about manifestation using positive visualization for reaching goals etc. I know he is fine with that stuff, yet it's not easy to get him to talk about it. As his entire mission is/was to get the mist out of mystecism. So, he talks very rational about it, yet he becomes mostly very enthusiastic when he talks with me most of the time and we cut down the bullshit I really do like this. He explained me yes it's possible and ways to do it. I've gotten results, yet it's not an easy process. I've also did retreats with him where there are segments of just working to create positive feelings. So, imagine I basically am constantly in a higher vibe state than my dates. Which can be frustrating. I am a strong "believer" in synchrodestiny, yet getting back to this miraculous feeling is not easy. As this was short lived. 

I really like it that you say do the stuff and think the stuff that makes you feel good. As I often feel judged for doing so I am very high energy in that sense it's to intense for most and they rationally regard it was annoying while I often feel the vice-versa. 

There is simply that you are creating, and how it ‘works’ if you will. 

That definitely is what I am experiencing if I am not going through emotional turbulances which is normal. I have more highs than lows it's just that my needs are not meet fully I can't expect others to be high vibe most somewhere linger around contentment. I am a very passionate individual and I feel crippled by rationality. Yet, this is the standard emotional state of universities etc. 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

This is the fundamental root. ‘Failures’ is only the activity of thought. Try to point to ‘failures’ to see that it isn’t a thing at all per se, but an opinion. 

I realize this is shocking new information but I recommend addressing the doubt using the emotional scale, such that, that which you are desiring is cleared to appear. 

Yes, I talk binary mostly as this is more understandable to most humans. When I start speaking tier 2 it's over their head I basically am forced to talk stage appropriately. I've read most of the emotional scale article from your website it is not shocking new information for me, it is information that I synchronistically have been looking at the past 6 months approx. listening to two books from Dr David R. Hawkins and the manifestation book from Abraham Hicks ask and it shall be given IIRC was the title. I've experienced/contemplated and observed the experience meditated and creating a higher vibe. The point is I am very HSP so I suck up all kinds of emotions and many people linger around willingness/acceptance which is a low state in a sense. Also, I really like your article and the breakdown of each of the emotional layers that exist! As well as to feel every emotion. I have a weird condition with my nervous system I experience a lot of sensory joy. There is no deep science to this yet. So people often think there is smth. wrong with me when there isn't as they are not used to this high energy thing. This can also backfire as I then feel very strong negative emotions also. It's like an amp.

Yes, this is what I mean the label is a pointer basically the map of the territory which helps you guide and explore the territory. When the forest is what I desire and the exploration of it is the experiencing of it. Then the label aka the map is not a concept then it's a tool! One tool in my toolbelt! Untill I can let go of the label and just be there!

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Likewise, ‘working conceptually to understand the concept’ is really rumination, which is really aversion.

I re-frame it like this the I know that aversion is suffering and I put the concepts to practice and treat it more like principles that are guidelines running through a holon for example. 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

This is very helpful I am just practicing this for 6 months to directly increase the upward spiral of emotions with positive visualizations with 30 minutes of positive meditations through unified mindfulness. I did 8-10 days of retreats unfortunately only this year. I used to do 1h sits and generally attempt retreats of 14 days a year approx. for 2-4 years now. All very very strategically because otherwise it is not possible. It's similar to emotions on the scale, if I would not express this stage orange drive etc. Then I would not even be able to do this work.
---
Also there are not many high vibe women on these sites, I match the ones who are high vibe as I am high vibe. Which is not easy as HSP being. I basically feel responsible ever since I've felt I somewhat solidly hit turqouise I am responsible for the "harmonics" emotional we space of the room as I notice this and feel this more and I generally take good care of it. It's just not easy as HSP as in general also online-dating. I am experiencing the emotional scale more as I also talked with flowboy about this and he gave similar advice as to feel the emotions more. The point is I am odd I can cry on the spot and be very vulnerable. People do not understand this and I do not show this because they think it's fake. Yet, I constantly subtely experience joy. It's just not fully blown yet. etc. etc. I did not get into jhanas, pithis etc. To experience the concepts and having a map for clarity.

@Javfly33 When you get matches it feels like abundance, I agree that it hurts ones self-esteem alot, you need to have very thick skin for it otherwise it's not good. That is my opinion.

57 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Javfly33 When you get matches it feels like abundance, I agree that it hurts ones self-esteem alot, you need to have very thick skin for it otherwise it's not good. That is my opinion.

Yeah It feels like abundance But the issue is at least I get 1 in 4 ratio of reply to matches.

Also the dating app gives you a lot of matches when you start and then I get 1 match each 3 days or so. Absolutely ridiculous , its like charity.

@Javfly33 Yeah, it can also just be the app like I say I find OkCupid to be hidden gold and a "unicorn" plattform I can only recommend it. The apps generally put you on top as long as you change something about your profile some algorithms work differently. Everything that is new gives you a lot of likes for example changing places when moving Bumble gives a lot of likes as the algorithm prefers that. So, when your location is at a different city and it's an account that is not new you get many likes. 

What plattform do you use currently? I just started testing a third one. Online-dating should be secondary, yet in my situation I see it as sort of the best option I have besides going out alone on the weekend and doing game 3x a week I wanted to do smth. like this more next year. 
---
@Nahm
Yes, I have a vision board for my vision from the LP course from Leo. I've thought about the dream board I might create one soonish. As I have one for my vision. I am unsure if they are dissimilar. Right now I don't really get to do it and I am very consistent with the visualization. I will see when I get around to create it. 

Online dating is almost purely based on attractiveness, no fault of the girls because they have almost nothing else to base you on. I used to have average pictures on my profile and was super frustrated with my results. But then I had some fantastic pictures taken of me with a professional camera while adventuring in Europe. When I used those, I had lots of beautiful girls write me back, sometimes giving me their number without asking for it or straight up asking me out on a date!

Get some great pictures of you being fun and adventurous! Well-thought lines and funny banter helps, but it won't do shit if you don't look like one of the hottest guys she matches with.

Edited by Wyatt