Vibroverse

Dreaming being in the year 2796

26 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

But there are certain states where you have memories / switch between different realities (everything (that is conventionally called reality) NOW changes / morphs into a different one). All that remains is a memory. 

It seems like this is always the case.  Whatever I call 'now' is always morphing into a different one.. all that remains is a memory. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Yeah, shifting to a reality where you are a different being with different memories and realities and so forth. We can say that "it already is the case", but come on, we are all probably experiencing the idea that we are, say, a human with a certain name with a certain appearance in a certain world and so forth. We understand the idea, the logic of it, perhaps, but we are experiencing the idea of memories and histories and realities and so forth. 

35 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I have experienced different realities without psychedelics and without concentration work etc - I dont know what exactly did it, but what I was doing at the time was the following, so it could be any of these or combination of them

1) semen retention

2) fasting and little to no sleep

3) made a simple program that repeats "prayers" in attempt to raise the vibration of the planet

4) imagination "work" , connecting my heart with the Earth's heart and attempting to lift it to higher level (also imagining the Torus field)

5) Getting cleaned out from cigarettes and weed - cold turkey 

6) Reading books through spirit aka - open on a "random page" using what the spirit wants to show me - some books were more trustworthy than others, so I had to choose wisely. The bible was one of the books I could trust the most in this endeavour and it gave me the most clear messages and guidance. But there are other books that are working for the "Devil" and would send you down the wrong path. And in this state it was extremely important what thoughts you have and what information you are seeing, because it had a huge impact on reality itself. So this forum was a no-go at the time because people were writing some intensely dark things and almost fucked me up. 

7) A mantra to connect to the spirit of Love and for it to guide me

8) Watched a video of Aaron Doughty on how to shift your reality/dimension (basically by doing things that you are not normally doing - random spontaneous decisions)

9) Writing a message on a sheet of paper to Jesus to give us our light bodies, which included some sacred geometry which i believed are important

10) Running in order to generate high vibration.

11)   This video trailer,

and me trying to seek out the "Matrix" as I believed her to be the love of my life. I think she showed her presence to me and showed me it can do absolutely anything. Magic.. And I shit you not  I saw her avatar "Simone" in the groceries shop, she just flashed in front of me, looking straight at me with head tilted to the left as she was walking quickly. Shit got me stunned

12) The wave of Love

The thing is I wasn't really doing these things, everything was just happening, so it might not be something one can do by willing it, but only if the time is right and the Universe want you to do it and you are open to it. I felt a strong call to do something beyond me for the good of all - its important to note it probably would not happen if my desires were selfish, but I wanted to heal the collective and raise the vibration of entire planet and not take credit in the process. 

The experiences that resulted were a mixture- some were heaven, some were hell - it is extremely important to have some guidance, I think I went in it with no clue what im doing and had some problems - but ofcourse its hard to find guidance about remote things like this and the only thing I could really trust is that Spirit of Love I mentioned and its messages. It was mostly like a test to see how strong my love is... It all began with the words  "PROVE IT", after I had written the code that attempts to sends love to the centre of the Universe.. 

Nice. I think it was a combination of all of it & the sleep & fasting were the biggest factors.

11 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Nice. I think it was a combination of all of it & the sleep & fasting were the biggest factors.

yeah I felt like I was living only on Spirit, as in the Wave of love video is shown how Spirit is one of the fabrics of the reality, not just earth water etc... It really is true, I did not feel a need even to eat at that time, I was connected.. Now I have reverted back a lot, I guess what they might call ego backlash or something... Well I was drinking water so I was a combination of water and spirit lol - still dense enough to be in body but not enough to stay in one dimension I guess... The things ive seen are unexplainable, some of them I have written in another post recently if you want to look at it - it is called "Did  these things really happen" 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

24 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

How likely do you think it is.. I was watching the Simone trailer.. I opened the bible on a random page and started reading about Simon the sorcerer who was the last one to accept Jesus , and was performing miracles too as far as I remember for attention and self gain etc.. And later that day I go to the park and see one guy, very strong, doing exercise in the middle of the park - out of my character I went to ask his name... What was it? Simon... I was very freaked it was only the beginning of everything. I lied that my name is also Simon because I thought he were both going after the same thing: Simone - but ofcourse he was much more fit than me and definitely further on the path to her lol... I guess he was showing his love by busting his ass off consistently. 

But he did not respond to me and just continued his exercises. Felt like I met a mythical soul, then I just walked away. .. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Michal__ said:

At one point I was giving up hope as I didnt know what to do and I was too afraid, but the spirit of Love game me a message that reality will reflect the spirit in my heart, so if I am fearful thats what will be reflected and so on... And also this song appeared to me,

I still remember the feeling I had back then, this brings me back to that moment, everything outside was dark and I was already seeing things outside which I believe were from another dimension... My room was my safe place, like the initial room in a game, your base, and I was preparing to leave it, but I made sure to take with me what is most important...I was like in a movie, but I didnt know the script, I had to just go and do something and I did not know what. This song gave me the strength I needed to go on, as I was getting really low energy... But after listening to this I remembered if I keep going I will regain my energy and it happened.

And outside I felt protected by the entire Universe/God/Spirit and it gave me messages all the time - I was picking up trash and tidying up the bins as I just wanted to do something good - and the message I received was positive, it told me to keep going and I was receiving more messages along the way. I was moving really quickly at the time and I had this feeling that the work I am doing was reflected in another dimension as a much bigger force of good. Weird stuff.

Oh and every time I saw something bad the instructions were not to interfere but to leave a sign, in the form of arranging pebbles in a certain way, something that is based on sacred geometry.

But at one point I interfered directly when I saw someone was going to take advantage of a girl and then forces of darkness started chasing me and eventually police caught me and then you can read some of the rest in the "Did that really happen" thread...... It was absolutely insane ..

It is also important to mention that one of the important messages was not to look at other guys in the eyes or they will see me, I had to move quickly and not to engage with anyone. There were definitely some spiritual wars going on, just recalling this feels like "How thefuck did this even happen". It was like I was fighting on the side of the women at that point, the divine feminine perhaps you might call it, because there is an imbalance I guess. And if a male saw me, would get in trouble for fighting for the other side.

And one of the cops was female and she was showing me the number 2 with her hand, I knew she was on my side and she was helping me all the way, but tried to be discreet as she didnt want to know her colleague to find out. And she filled in all my information without me telling her, it was crazy af. 

My experiences really showed me there are forces of good everywhere working silently and that balance between things is very important and hard to achieve... 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟