Vibroverse

Dreaming being in the year 2796

26 posts in this topic

I right now am dreaming that I am in the year 2021, so it is possible for me also to dream, I guess, that I am in the year, say, 2796, and if I'd do it with a huge focus, in that sense, theoretically speaking, then I would be in that year, like, in that world in that "timeline". 

If, though, when I get there in the normal way in time, like moving day after day, then I would perhaps, probably, highly highly probably, find myself in a different world from my timetravel experience, and that might be because of the change in the density of the focus, perhaps, perhaps, in a sense. 

So then, in that sense, perhaps we might say that there are infinite probable versions of all those realities, both in space and time, experientially speaking, simultaneously, right here and now, for all that is is a dream consciousness is having. Then perhaps we might say that idea and information are the same "things", in a sense. 

Meaning that all the probable ideas and informations and so forth are all here and now for all that is is a dream consciousness is having and all is made of the void, the emptiness, in that sense, that appears to be solid and real, but just like in the dream state, "it" actually is abstract and, in that sense, void like. 

And if time actually is an illusion, then this "timeline" I am in also is "made of" void like consciousness, and this very moment, in that sense, also has infinite probable dream versions of itself for it is, in every moment, in a sense, collapsing within itself.

And if the "past", and therefore the present moment is being created in the moment, then it means that the "past", and therefore the present moment, also have infinite probable dream versions, in that sense, for the present moment is made of void like, abstract, consciousness. 

Edited by Vibroverse

15 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I right now am dreaming that I am in the year 2021, so it is possible for me also to dream, I guess, that I am in the year, say, 2796

Consider.. where is the you who was in the year 1997?  Does that 'you' exist 'now'?  'you' can only exist 'now', because at any other time than 'now'.. the 'you' who existed (or will exist), is not the same 'you' who exists now.   'you' can not exist simultaneously 'now' and 'some other time than now', because 'some other time than now' never exists for 'you' the same way 'you' never exist for any other time than 'now'. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

15 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I right now am dreaming that I am in the year 2021, so it is possible for me also to dream, I guess, that I am in the year, say, 2796, and if I'd do it with a huge focus, in that sense, theoretically speaking, then I would be in that year, like, in that world in that "timeline". 

If, though, when I get there in the normal way in time, like moving day after day, then I would perhaps, probably, highly highly probably, find myself in a different world from my timetravel experience, and that might be because of the change in the density of the focus, perhaps, perhaps, in a sense. 

So then, in that sense, perhaps we might say that there are infinite probable versions of all those realities, both in space and time, experientially speaking, simultaneously, right here and now, for all that is is a dream consciousness is having. Then perhaps we might say that idea and information are the same "things", in a sense. 

Meaning that all the probable ideas and informations and so forth are all here and now for all that is is a dream consciousness is having and all is made of the void, the emptiness, in that sense, that appears to be solid and real, but just like in the dream state, "it" actually is abstract and, in that sense, void like. 

I've had an experience in the past where it was like I was in judgement day, and I had missed my time to die, as if I had defied God and wanting to be eternal, it was year 3000 at first , what it felt like I cant explain why I thought it was year 3000 , then I again escaped my "executioners" but the scene kept refreshing and every time they found me quicker and had intel on me from before, and I was in more and more trouble, every time I would have to pay more and more, year 6000 - it was like the ultimate hell, where you are on the run forever, because you cannot possibly accept to "burn in hell" for 6000 years so you escape... But know you are always only making it worse... It was crazy, i have no idea what happened and how I am back to this reality but shit was definitely the most horrible thing I have ever experienced. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I feel like I am trapped in my own dream and like this dream has its own reality which I cannot run away from. Feeling like I am trapped in one dream and like I cannot, and should not, run away from this dream. Feeling like reality is solid and cannot be transcended. Because where will those other realities go? They have nowhere else to go? And they should not go?

If reality is infinite, isn't reality just infinite? Where are the dreams that you had before now? Where are those dreams now? Where are those worlds? What happens to the dreams you wake up from? Continuing to exist on their own? Continuing in nothingness? Zero point field, huh? 

Infinite simultaneous dreams within consciousness, perhaps, infinite simultaneous dreams. Infinite simultaneous dreams like each of us are having as individuated experiences and perspectives "of" consciousness. Then you can fit infinite dreams "within" that which is dimensionless and formless. Perhaps that is how it might be working, in a sense, in a sense, hmm. 

@Vibroverse content vs structure.

The structure of reality is infinite.. but 'infinity/nothing' can't 'seem like' anything, because it has no qualities.. it's only by pretending to be what it's not (by seeming finite, or 'placing imaginary limits on itself', or 'dreaming', or manifesting of reality) that nothing/everything 'seems like something' at all.  The 'how reality seems' is the content, the 'how reality is' is the structure. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Vibroverse

You don’t really dream. That’s impossible. Maybe you’ve taken a pointing as true and incorporated it now as an assumption. 

Hmm, so there is no dreamer, but there only is dreaming?

45 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Vibroverse

Same for dreaming. Great pointer, lousy assumption. 

Lousy lousy lousy. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

There have been many reports of people on psychadelics experiencing alternate realities.

An important question you'd have to answer is who's choosing which reality you switch into.

I bet it would be possible to access it sober if you took a few months of and did concentration work for 16+ hours a day. (According to Daniel Ingram it's possible to experience different realms even after two weeks of it, so imagine what would happen after months of it).

Obviously you'd have to build up to it. Maybe start with a week, then after integrating the experience 2 weeks etc.

9 hours ago, Michal__ said:

There have been many reports of people on psychadelics experiencing alternate realities.

An important question you'd have to answer is who's choosing which reality you switch into.

I bet it would be possible to access it sober if you took a few months of and did concentration work for 16+ hours a day. (According to Daniel Ingram it's possible to experience different realms even after two weeks of it, so imagine what would happen after months of it).

Obviously you'd have to build up to it. Maybe start with a week, then after integrating the experience 2 weeks etc.

Yeah, if reality is a dream and the socalled history etc of the world is being created in the moment, if reality already is a hallucination of time dilation, in that sense, then yeah, I think consciousness can create any timeline that it wants. 

If every timeline already is within consciousness, if all time already is within consciousness, and all space and reality etc also, then consciousness can switch to, in a sense, a different timeline, a different dream. 

13 hours ago, Michal__ said:

'Alternate realities' is a strange (i'm not sure if 'nonsense' is too strong a word here) notion.  If I experience some 'other experience' which is distinct from and unrecognizable as 'this experience', how would I know?  Both 'experiences' would have to part of my one 'experience' for me to tell the difference. 

13 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

'Alternate realities' is a strange (i'm not sure if 'nonsense' is too strong a word here) notion.  If I experience some 'other experience' which is distinct from and unrecognizable as 'this experience', how would I know?  Both 'experiences' would have to part of my one 'experience' for me to tell the difference. 

'alternate realities' is a limited description of what I'm trying to put into words. Yeah, you couldn't tell which one is the "real" one when it's happening. But there are certain states where you have memories / switch between different realities (everything (that is conventionally called reality) NOW changes / morphs into a different one). All that remains is a memory. 

Edited by Michal__

14 hours ago, Michal__ said:

I have experienced different realities without psychedelics and without concentration work etc - I dont know what exactly did it, but what I was doing at the time was the following, so it could be any of these or combination of them

1) semen retention

2) fasting and little to no sleep

3) made a simple program that repeats "prayers" in attempt to raise the vibration of the planet

4) imagination "work" , connecting my heart with the Earth's heart and attempting to lift it to higher level (also imagining the Torus field)

5) Getting cleaned out from cigarettes and weed - cold turkey 

6) Reading books through spirit aka - open on a "random page" using what the spirit wants to show me - some books were more trustworthy than others, so I had to choose wisely. The bible was one of the books I could trust the most in this endeavour and it gave me the most clear messages and guidance. But there are other books that are working for the "Devil" and would send you down the wrong path. And in this state it was extremely important what thoughts you have and what information you are seeing, because it had a huge impact on reality itself. So this forum was a no-go at the time because people were writing some intensely dark things and almost fucked me up. 

7) A mantra to connect to the spirit of Love and for it to guide me

8) Watched a video of Aaron Doughty on how to shift your reality/dimension (basically by doing things that you are not normally doing - random spontaneous decisions)

9) Writing a message on a sheet of paper to Jesus to give us our light bodies, which included some sacred geometry which i believed are important

10) Running in order to generate high vibration.

11)   This video trailer,

and me trying to seek out the "Matrix" as I believed her to be the love of my life. I think she showed her presence to me and showed me it can do absolutely anything. Magic.. And I shit you not  I saw her avatar "Simone" in the groceries shop, she just flashed in front of me, looking straight at me with head tilted to the left as she was walking quickly. Shit got me stunned

12) The wave of Love

The thing is I wasn't really doing these things, everything was just happening, so it might not be something one can do by willing it, but only if the time is right and the Universe want you to do it and you are open to it. I felt a strong call to do something beyond me for the good of all - its important to note it probably would not happen if my desires were selfish, but I wanted to heal the collective and raise the vibration of entire planet and not take credit in the process. 

The experiences that resulted were a mixture- some were heaven, some were hell - it is extremely important to have some guidance, I think I went in it with no clue what im doing and had some problems - but ofcourse its hard to find guidance about remote things like this and the only thing I could really trust is that Spirit of Love I mentioned and its messages. It was mostly like a test to see how strong my love is... It all began with the words  "PROVE IT", after I had written the code that attempts to sends love to the centre of the Universe.. 

Edited by Dodo