goldpower123

LSD For Mystical Love Experience?

13 posts in this topic

I tried a small amount of shrooms once 2 years ago and it flipped my whole world upside down. Afterwards I started to better myself, seek the Truth, along that path I remember having deep self love moments, raising of consciousness, change of habits, healing, the list goes on and I became a totally different person in a very good way. Like I found my true self and life responded completely different to me. It was like I actually went from a robot to a real organic human being that could feel things. I could face my demons, do shadow work, face addictions, unlocked new DNA, all sorts, I'm not sure if it was ALL because of mushrooms but nothing compares to what they did for me. Nothing. It had a huge rollover effect in every area of my life.

I've slowly descended now to the point I have this deep sinking pain feeling in my core, lost touch with that deep love/sincerity for pursuing anything higher and the devil has taken the front seat, definitely reaping the consequences of it. My higher self feels buried beneath. Finding it hard to keep it real and surrender my ego.

I believe that me alone, I can't achieve a change of will, divine love, god consciousness, selflessness etc. without the help of higher energies, psychedelics, a mystical experience etc. Or maybe I could but it would take a lot more, or I would have to go through something etc.

Would LSD trigger a spiritual insight or love experience to get on the path to Truth?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

When it comes to something like LSD, I would just focus on having a recreational experience rather than holding out hope for some woo-woo mystical schmystical nonsense. 

On 12/20/2021 at 3:07 PM, goldpower123 said:

Would LSD trigger a spiritual insight or love experience to get on the path to Truth?

Of course you can break through into Infinite Love on LSD.

Just set that as your intention and keep tripping and doing the inner work. It's bound to happen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

Some of my most intense LSD experiences have happened when I said to myself "Alright, I have a few extra tabs so this session I'm just going to chill, play some video games, watch a movie, and have fun".

But, that doesn't discredit the gains one can get by setting their intention to work on themselves prior. It just doesn't hit the same as when it comes as a full suprise.

I'm sure I could imagine pixies or unicorns on LSD as well by putting enough intention into it. That doesn't mean it's anything other than a fairytale. 

9 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

LSD is a good tool to see just how deep these fairytales you speak of go. It doesn't just end with "pixies or unicorns".

Next you're going to tell me that there are witches controlling the men behind the scenes. Lol get real 

12 hours ago, The Rainmaker said:

Next you're going to tell me that there are witches controlling the men behind the scenes. Lol get real 

No, my other comment wasn't stating fairytales are real....quite the opposite. Rather this "unrealness" doesn't just end with pixies or unicorns. It's a matter of relativity or how you wish to view it.

Edited by Nos7algiK

On 21.12.2021 at 0:07 AM, goldpower123 said:

It definitely could. For me it did. Paychedelics are powerful tools, nothing wrong about using them.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

It did it for me. I was so stubborn about the idea that "this" here is somehow love, but eventually 5,5 tabs of LSD made me conscious of infinite love and the structure of the universe. Something I will probably never forget for the rest of this life experience. 

The Mystical Love Experience that you mention is nothing more than Absolute love for yourself, absolute love for the present moment and absolute love-(surrender) for the reality as it is. 

And yes you can trigger this with lsd, personally i did with 150ug after watching all the content of Leo and rupert spira.

You just need to keep increasing your consciousness, you keep increasing it to the point you realize that all of the reality is Mental, like a dream, and you have dreaming all your life, your past and future and then you come naturally to the conclusion that all your fears, dreams and attachements are just in your head and is pointless to worry about it and then you surrender to the happiness of the present moment, there is when you find "God".

Edited by Alex_R

@goldpower123 Dude LSD can be even stronger than 5 meo dmt, Don't take Leo's word for it! It is all about you in the end. Acid in a clean mind can do wonders.