JKG

Chemtrails - What In The World Are They Spraying?

22 posts in this topic

A documentary about chemtrails. Some say it is a conspiracy theory, others claim that it is real and a huge problem.

The facts in this documentary are frightening but seem very persuasive.

This is my first research about chemtrails to apply some open-mindedness. I know not much more about this phenomenon. I just wanted to share it here because I found no other threat about it here.

I hope that it is just a conspiracy theory but right now I fear it is not.

Thankyou for sharing this :)

I am afraid to say it is true. There is more undenialable evidence than this and the counter arguments make no sense, only used by those who don't want to heart it, for obvious reasons, it's fucking horrible. Look in the sky at the right time, when bright, and when sprayed, you will see the glitter of particles not found indoors or outdoors, physical proof right there that this is the stuff being dumped onto us almost daily. You can't unsee it. I don't want anyone here to try it out, but if you spend more than 2 hours out in a heavily sprayed sky on that day, you will feel really bad afterward, like you have just been stuffed full of nasty stuff in your body, which is of course, what has happened. Final big bits of evidence are the fact that this independent lab research has verified that all of this is true and is in the soil, rainwater and sky, Ted Gunderson and DR. Russel Blaylock have spoken out against it, it is on the new vatican coin, the pilots are military and are not on flight paths and finally, they are in the back of pretty much all games and media, even if the game is set in medieval times, to condition people to think this is normal. So anyone who knocks this off as a 'conspirary theory', well...you get my drift.  Why are they doing this you ask? Agenda 21. The only arguments against this are by those with cognitive dissonance.

Edited by Light Lover

Mostly aluminium some rivers the did a masurement the got a 1000 times more aluminium than normal.

What it does is slowing down the brain in thinking. Normaly altsheimer is a porduct of to much aluminium in the brain.

But it also affected the fish in the river to a degree that they couldnt reproduce.@quantum @Light Lover

In my mind the worst part is that this elite wants to decrease the human population for their purposes. They want power. They want to spread their genetically modified seeds which are resistant to Aluminum.

It seems like they rob our health, beautiful nature and freedom. That gets me somehow motivated to experience as much of our nature and use as much of the freedom we have as long as it is still possible. Maybe in 10 or 20 years we are already dependent on Monsanto's seeds, the beautiful nature on Hawaii is already deteriorated or our health is already so poor.

It is so sad but through this sadness action can be inspired.

It seems like one cannot do anything against this. One wants to resist but is powerless to do so. But that is also in a way the essence of Enlightenment. Not resisting the present moment but accepting it totally as it is.

@quantum Oh, haven't you heard? This game of power has been going on for so long...

Never heard how this whole game works? From elite to your own being here? What you actually are? How the Real You operates?

Any idea why people keep running after political leaders, why the masses remain dum dum?

Any idea how this whole game functions, how it can be categorized and understood?

Any idea how you all have been fooled for quite a while now?

I will contemplate, and see if I will write an article about the whole bunch of it.

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

4 minutes ago, Aware said:

Never heard how this whole game works? From elite to your own being here? What you actually are? How the Real You operates?

Any idea why people keep running after political leaders, why the masses remain dum dum?

Any idea how this whole game functions, how it can be categorized and understood?

I've heard of it but never thought about it very much until a few days ago. Many people can't handle the truth. Stuck in their lives people just want easy entertainment and just can't handle this shit. I understand that perfectly. My head goes crazy!

6 minutes ago, Aware said:

Would you like to see an article, however critical and maybe shocking, but might give some insight?

Please! I want to know the truth!

I've heard of it but never thought about it very much until a few days ago. Many people can't handle the truth. Stuck in their lives people just want easy entertainment and just can't handle this shit. I understand that perfectly. My head goes crazy

Oh just like the fact that our earth might not be a Ball after all.  There are some funny videos about that to be found on youtube by Eric dubay.

Anyway... Before I write this down... (Of course I can write it down, and of course many will of course think that I am completely out of my mind, which in fact I am in truth, not a trace of me to be found in the mind)... Understand that you are not your body, nor are you an idea of you, or simply having a free will. Because there is no one having that free will. You are simply as a result thinking you are someone. And this thinking is widely propagated through all systems of control.

If you can handle this, then I consider writing one, touching the surface of this all.

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

2 hours ago, Aware said:

Oh just like the fact that our earth might not be a Ball after all.  There are some funny videos about that to be found on youtube by Eric dubay.

Anyway... Before I write this down... (Of course I can write it down, and of course many will of course think that I am completely out of my mind, which in fact I am in truth, not a trace of me to be found in the mind)... Understand that you are not your body, nor are you an idea of you, or simply having a free will. Because there is no one having that free will. You are simply as a result thinking you are someone. And this thinking is widely propagated through all systems of control.

If you can handle this, then I consider writing one, touching the surface of this all.

I  can handle this, please write about it.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Since my whole response got deleted somehow I will make it shorter this time. First, do. sanity checks to see if this conspiracy makes sense. Why spray from such a height? How do the pilots not share it with the world? Why does the government not use easier techniques? How all the hostile countries cooperate together? 

Contrails persist depending on the weather.

check out this response to the video, it basically debunks it with reasonable arguments: contrailscience.com "debunked what in the world are they spraying".

Science is not easy to do and some people really screw it up.

be cautious when you share and feed such conspiracies... there are people who have their lives and who probably do not want all of their work to be thrown out of the window.

Dragallur

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

Consume lots of herbs and spices, preferably fresh to protect yourself from most things harmful to the human body.

B R E A T H E

Another thread, another useless sinister conspiracy...

"Chemtrails refer to the trails of condensation, or contrails, left by jet engine exhaust when it comes into contact with the very cold air at high altitudes. They form due to the high amounts of water vapor found in the exhaust. They are composed of tiny water droplets and ice crystals."

End of story.

The video posted above gives advice on how to deal with the effects of chemtrails at 1:08:00 .

@quantum

1 hour ago, jse said:

Another thread, another useless sinister conspiracy...

"Chemtrails refer to the trails of condensation, or contrails, left by jet engine exhaust when it comes into contact with the very cold air at high altitudes. They form due to the high amounts of water vapor found in the exhaust. They are composed of tiny water droplets and ice crystals."

End of story.

This isn't radical open-mindedness, this is narrow-minded. I know that they claim that chemtrails are just trails of condensation. It is possible. But how do you know? How can you know this for certain? Really certain? Why don't you just embrace the possibility for this? Did you perceive this in your direct experience? Or is it just hearsay from some scientists? How can you know that you can trust science?

19 minutes ago, quantum said:

This isn't radical open-mindedness, this is narrow-minded. I know that they claim that chemtrails are just trails of condensation. It is possible. But how do you know? How can you know this for certain? Really certain? Why don't you just embrace the possibility for this? Did you perceive this in your direct experience? Or is it just hearsay from some scientists? How can you know that you can trust science?

Fear is what governs them. And in doing so, they at the moment become the agent defending the system that keeps them prisoners within their own minds where they think to be someone. Making them heirs and result of their thinking based on the imprints from their childhood, where no one really was taught to think critically, questioning critically about the world around and within us.

Questions such as: Can we trust science?

What can we know?

How can one live a moral life?

What is God?

What is the nature of mind?

Edited by Aware

35 minutes ago, quantum said:

You can not know it for certain but mind you for practical purposes it is quite useful to not believe in chemtrails. Simple assignment of probabilities will show you that it is not very beneficial to move somewhere to Africa where you could be sure that chemtrails are not no matter if they exist somewhere else. But as you say, for the work that we are doing here it could be worthwhile to ponder upon this.

-Insomnium

1 hour ago, Dragallur said:

You can not know it for certain but mind you for practical purposes it is quite useful to not believe in chemtrails.

Rather it is beneficial or not, does not well explain why someone should use a standard line of science claiming its therefor end of story when it comes to questioning about what they are spraying in the air. Which is the point of why quantum said: this isn't radical open-mindedness, this is narrow-minded.

Its better explained by that it has indeed to do with ignorance, blind acceptance, and not willing to be open and responsible.

jse: Another thread, another useless sinister conspiracy...

Of course Jse misses the point of questioning something, which is this thread about, and not about the conspiracy of any kind. It seems to be difficult to discern that for some.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

That something may or not may be a conspiracy in the end, has nothing to do with critical questioning, which is healthy and should be promoted. Such comments labeling and demotivating critical questioning should be demotivated, which demonstrates lack of responsibility and intelligence.

Seek on google the word Geo-engineering, instead of the word Chemtrails. 

Edited by Aware

Yet another mindless conspiracy theory.  It surprises me that you people call yourself "awake" and conscious", yet are too lazy to read the guidelines of the forum. It expicitly states that these theories are not allowed. If you want to debate all of this, i'm sure Alex Jones or David Icke has forums for people who do.  I'm not even going to debate chemtrails since it has been debunked so many times. So instead of feeding this victim narrative that the government is trying to poison you, perhaps using the time on something else would be more productive?

And the last thing, before you discredit me as someone who just makes fun of conspiracy theories and the people who believe them. I've personally been way deep into this way of thinking and conspiracy theories, and i can tell you it's only a distraction from your real problems and your real work that has to be done. The times i believed them was when i was at my lowest and my ego needed to distract myself from my actual problems. The conspiracy way of thinking is extremely addicting and before you know it you are hooked. If you want to do conscious work and get a better life its detrimental. 

Lol. Can any of you actually disprove the points I made earlier? Yaknow, the scientifically proven facts, word of mouth and physical evidence? :)

On 2. 1. 2017 at 9:52 PM, Light Lover said:

Thankyou for sharing this :)

I am afraid to say it is true. There is more undenialable evidence than this and the counter arguments make no sense, only used by those who don't want to heart it, for obvious reasons, it's fucking horrible. Look in the sky at the right time, when bright, and when sprayed, you will see the glitter of particles not found indoors or outdoors, physical proof right there that this is the stuff being dumped onto us almost daily. You can't unsee it. I don't want anyone here to try it out, but if you spend more than 2 hours out in a heavily sprayed sky on that day, you will feel really bad afterward, like you have just been stuffed full of nasty stuff in your body, which is of course, what has happened. Final big bits of evidence are the fact that this independent lab research has verified that all of this is true and is in the soil, rainwater and sky, Ted Gunderson and DR. Russel Blaylock have spoken out against it, it is on the new vatican coin, the pilots are military and are not on flight paths and finally, they are in the back of pretty much all games and media, even if the game is set in medieval times, to condition people to think this is normal. So anyone who knocks this off as a 'conspirary theory', well...you get my drift.  Why are they doing this you ask? Agenda 21. The only arguments against this are by those with cognitive dissonance.

Glitter of particles not found indoors or outdoors? Are you sure? You are looking on stuff that is kilometers above you, do you think you can actually identify much of it? Heavily sprayed sky? Have you ever heard of placebo effect? Can you share a study where people who are outside and inside are compared? Thats what I call scientific proof when you mention it, you would also feel bad afterwards, it is not like the outside and inside are so closed from each other. Can you share those independent lab researches? I have found only people doing science wrongly, as the link that I share about the original video mentioned. Oh wait, Vatican coin, could it be just contrail (and how would Vatican coin prove chemtrails btw even if they meant chemtrails by it? Why non of the military pilots ever shared this with a public? How are they influencing games set in medieval times?

You spit out evidence but I can not see how it makes sense.

-Insomnium