ZenSwift

LSD Trip Report - 75mcg+ Rectal ROA - Insights into Fear/Ego/Death/Manifestation

9 posts in this topic

December 18th 2021

LSD Trip 003

Beforehand I familiarized myself with several of Leo's teachings. Probably more than I name here:

• What is Consciousness?
  • What is Actuality?
  • What is Perception?
  • What is Intelligence?
  • What is Will?
  • What Love?
  • What is Death?
  • Understanding Bias
  • Guided exercise for realizing you are God?
  • What is Fear?
  • What is Reality?
  • Integrating the lessons from building your existential vocabulary.

Plus I have watched most of Leo's videos at least once.

So I supposedly plugged around 75-80mcg

And then supposedly took around 20mcg sublingually. (In total, only about 100mcg entered my body max.)

So, if, theoretically, plugged doubles the dose, then I'm not at

75-100mcg

But more like

150-200mcg

>I totally forgot to set an classical focused intention. An intention such as: Contemplating what is consciousness. I just intuitively wanted to connect all my knowledge and go for ego death. I also wanted to see how far I could go into enlightenment work on just LSD, before pulling out the big guns of 5meo. In my mind, I figured that just a "simple ego death" was holding me back, and in theory that made sense, but what I am coming to learn is that the LEVEL of ego death required was more than just a simple fear wipe of questioning things like death. I really believe, there are different degrees of ego death. It's a spectrum. This also helps with understanding the idea of the degrees of awakening.  Just what we call "ego death" or what we call "awakening" are just benchmarks into how deep your ego death/awakening is.

>The intention I did have was a recipe for a rough trip, because in my mind I knew I was going to rub up against fear, so it was just a self fulfilling prophecy.

>It came on so fast, so much faster than I was ready for. It freaked me out. Plus, I totally forgot what dose range I was in if plugging indeed doubled it. So I was thrown into a world of fear right away. It was super unepic. If I wasn't under the intention of consciousness work, then this hell I was about to enter would be demonized. But rather I later used my fear to understand what was going on as much as I could stomach.

>At about 10 minutes in I already started to feel the effects kicking in.

Visuals at 20 minutes

Things are already moving at 24min

All my plans are gone

Like I forgot to set an intention.

Growth happens a lot faster than you anticipate it.

>The LSD came on so fast and so hard that it was mega anxiety inducing, like I felt I needed to explode! I NEEDED to die (ego death). That would be my only mercy. Which makes me ask exactly What an ego death is. Because I can cry and let go into the fear, and then the fear would be gone, but I know I could let go of my notion of physical perceived reality itself, and I would call that an even deeper ego death, a more true ego death I would say, where you actually let go of the notion that your body exists to begin with.

>All the insights were interconnecting so much faster than I could stomach and handle. Like holy fuck this work is becoming REAL.

>At one point while being super scared on the rough come-up, I think, for a brief moment, I became conscious of how I was imagining my skull. Later this fed deeper into my understanding in which how reality is held together with emotional glue. Your attachment is deeply intertwined with "physical" reality itself, which is WHY it's so goddamn terrifying to wipe away all these illusions and hallucinations that you as God has created for yourself.

>A psychedelic, fundamentally, wipes away your imaginations holding reality together.

Courage is walking while your feet are on fire.

>When I wrote this I was mega scared, shit was fucked as fuck. I was walking into other rooms, changing my clothes, listening to different music, walking outside, walking inside, trying to change the environment, I was spiraling down more and more. I quickly learned that this was a loosing battle, and I had either the choice suffer, or go straight towards what I was fearing and kill my ego. My ONLY comfort was listening to Leo with his video: Guided Exercise for Realizing You are God. Trying desperately to ground myself by looking at my hand. Needless to say I may have taken too much. It was intense getting acclimatized to the new body load/higher vibration/whatever.

LSD spirals you into the story you tell yourself.

>Eventually I reached a point and I said, "I GIVE UP! I LET IT GO I LET IT GO, I LET IT GO! I LET IT ALL GO!

>Then that eventually turned into crying and that was the BEST thing that happened on the trip. It felt AMAZING! Hooting and hollering, sitting on my kitchen floor. WAAAH! WAAAH! I wanted to cry louder but I was worried that the neighbours would hear and come and knock on my door.

>My trip completely turned inside out from fear to bliss and calm. It was silent.

I'm crying and crying

I feels so good to cry

At this point after the good cry, it was 2 hours and 30 minutes

>I had my fear wiped away at this point. So it was easier to contemplate the tougher topics.

I'm ready. What is death?

I want to be able to look at my hand and then look at an object and not be able to tell the difference.

>#Goals.

Fear is the difference between what "should" be and what IS.

Your stories, your attachments to what reality should be

And what is.

What is, is.

I told a story to myself that the trip SHOULD come up X Fast, then it came faster, then I got scared.

>The comeup was waaayyy too fast, super unexpected.

Fear is feeling more of yourself.

>You're just uncomfortable with feeling the parts of yourself that you fear.

• I was experiencing fear
    • Then eventually I just let it all go because it drove me to tears, the pain.
      • Then I was great.
  • Then I'm coming down, and fear is setting in again.

>I feel like I shed the fear that the ego created for me, and then the ego was clamping back down on me with more fear.

The ego is encapsulated in a nest of fears to put it in a context.

>Fears is what locks you into your paradigm.

Death is the breaking apart of imagined boundaries. And there are emotions keeping them in place.

Emotions are what reinforce the boundaries of reality.

20211220_092304.jpg

>I now see the role emotional mastery plays in awakening work.

I need to read the book: Becoming Infinite. 

I'm thinking about how I need to shake loose the boundary between my emotions going in and out of death. In and out of the emotionally gated imagined boundaries.

Like coming back down to earth so we speak, coming back down to earth is a process of fear. I think this is what can be described as the ego "clamping down" on you. That "clamping" mechanism is fears sneaking their way back into reality. And it's to FEEL deeply into the fear to get out of that clamping process.

When talking about manifestation, manifesting a new reality, you must first lose your mind enough in order to consider the new possibility for a new reality to be created, then once that mind is open enough then you can actually make that the case.

I'm starting to understand how rough it is to awaken.

Consciousness work is some real manly shit.

I would argue that it is more important to pay attention to the come up and the come down then the actual trip itself. Because it is in between you and the trip is where you want feel that very deeply to merge it with your actual reality. And in that merge is full of fear, is full of discomfort, is uncomfortable, makes you feel Fully Alive, makes you feel going insane, makes you scared, makes you psychotic. I understand why Leo says plugging is better with the slower come-up because you are able to understand what is happening to you.

How to Merge with Enlightenment.

Pay attention to that nothingness. Patiently keep yourself there as long as you can. Merge with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am imagining a reality I have to figure out in order to manipulate. Like I am imagining the boundaries between me and greater knowledge. I'm imagining a "physical" world that I have to "do science" in.

I understand the idea of a spiritual emergency. You need to take it to the end for that release. I understand how you can scare yourself off of psychedelics for awhile, when to deconstruct too much, too fast for you to handle. Too fast for you to accept and come to terms with.

Learning to draw is LITERALLY learning how to create illusion.

Selling something of "value" is LITERALLY selling an illusion. Simply because everything in reality is illusory!

Psychedelics just shake boundaries loose, and creates new connections.

What is an ego death?

What is a "ego death"?

What's the difference between letting go of the fear of death, and dying?

What's the difference between letting go of the fear of death, and letting go of the idea that your body exists?

"Ego death" appears to be a spectrum.

Like there are many facets of reality that you can deconstruct that will also kill parts of your perceived self.

I have created an understanding between Fear and Funny

• Fear is merging with an idea that you're close minded with. Merging your consciousness with a unpleasant idea. You cry when you merge with it.
  • Funny its merging with an idea that you're open minded with. Merging your consciousness with a pleasant idea. You laugh when you merge with it.

They're both just emotions to express the difference between merging with parts of yourself.

>I'm starting to understand the possibility of being able to look at reality as imagination manifested as "matter".

I had a serious curiosity to ask about death to the people around me, and I wanted to feel it deeply. And when I did, I cried and then felt love. I MERGED with it.

12 hours in, still tripping, still having visuals.

>I think for me, LSD lasts at least 16+ hours, no matter the ROA.

I am really understanding the value of curiosity in this work.

If you're not willing to experience fear, you have no fucking chance of getting enlightened.

Post Trip

I woke up and I am stepping into a new sensitive energy body of myself.

I feel like I've expanded a part of my consciousness into new areas that I was previously too scared to entertain.

My mind is open enough to much more comfortably visualize the pain and suffering that goes around physical death or loss of self. Like, for example, I can more comfortably imagine my dog's jaw being ripped off, and explore the feeling of the pain of loss, investigate my attachment to my dogs being okay. Or imagining what it would mean if I lost my left leg. Investigating that idea and the feelings and attachments that come with it. I can imagine what it would feel like to live with loosing the fingers from my hand.

I have a deeper understanding with the correlation with death and merging with infinite love.

I learned if I am having a bad trip, I just need to lean into the fear and go for an ego death, then the fear gets wiped away.

I'm learning that my notions of ego is much more deeply interwoven with "physical" reality than I previously understood.

To Do

Study books on 5MeO.

Questions

How do you define ego death?

How do you define ego?

Thanks for reading! xD

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Nice trip report B|

I really like the twist of giving up and being love.

33 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

I learned if I am having a bad trip, I just need to lean into the fear and go for an ego death, then the fear gets wiped away.

I needed to hear this :o

35 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

How do you define ego?

Do you want answers from us to these questions?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

25 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Do you want answers from us to these questions?

@Loving Radiance

Yes please!

Edited by ZenSwift

A good start. Way more to go.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Isn't it a dualistic approach to ask what something is? 

If I ask "What is Reality?", then I am also asking what it isn't

Really need to try LSD

Edited by Jakuchu

17 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

@Loving Radiance

Yes please!

the death of the ego is when it seems that you are going to dissolve, and you think ... it is not possible for this to happen, because if I dissolve ... what would remain? nothing, since I am what there is. and suddenly, you have dissolved, you are gone. but you are, more than ever. there is no mind, there is no structure, there is a black hole of infinite depth, full of being 

Great report, interesting reading

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

the death of the ego is when it seems that you are going to dissolve

This is what I would call a true ego death.

2 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

How do you define ego?

A drop in a cloud.

2 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

Drop merging with ocean.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 12/20/2021 at 8:18 PM, ZenSwift said:

How do you define ego death

@ZenSwift i find visual examples are best broseph ive learned through my dmt experiences that everything is like an ocean with no start or finish its just kind of "there" and the implications of the fact that it is the only thing that truly exists...means that its own impossibility *is* it. all rules are it..and outside of it, is itself...forever. 

ego death is described in a nice story that mooji tells...there are 3 human shaped beings standing on a shore, one of sand, one of salt and one of water. Which are you?

You are in fact the ocean...the being of sand walks into the water and dissolves, followed by the being of salt which dissolves to, and the being of water which dissolves to. they are all you. 

in a more realistic, direct interpretation of this...its like the field of perception is like a ocean of...itself...doing......things...and 5meo just makes the water clearer <3