Someone here

I have tons of questions - what should I do?

48 posts in this topic

@Terell Kirby asking humans can be helpful to a certain extent. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

asking humans can be helpful to a certain extent. 

You are imagining the humans you are asking questions to ^_^

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Terell Kirby asking humans can be helpful to a certain extent. 

But believing them isn't. At least if you're concerned about truth. Either way though, trust can help. Not trusting in people to not betray you. Not trusting that it'll all work out. Rather... Trusting that people will be exactly who they are. Trusting that it'll go exactly the way it goes, and that you were born to do exactly what you were born to do.

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

My motivation is fear. 

if you realize infinity, even for a moment, your fear will be dramatically reduced

Tell us your version of God, the Ego, and what you think is reality, 

The only thing ever known in the dream is I AM, and yet there is no dream. So solipsism is only a pointer. So the question who am I holds onto the one experiential absolute that destroys everything else, which are just beLIEfs. The key to answers is perfecting the question and examining what you’re assuming in each question, such that the answer is found (and never was lost) in the dissolving of the question.

17 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

What do you mean? 

No I'm not. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

20 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

What do you mean? 

No I'm not. 

@Someone here Notice that this is what resistance to Truth looks like. Your mind will continue to spin its wheels to no end unless you discover this for yourself. The forum will do you no good in this process.

@Terell Kirby if the forum isn't that helpful why are you hanging out on it? 

-Osho

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

if the forum isn't that helpful why are you hanging out on it? 

For deeply deluded minds like yours to entertain me with such silly questions and misunderstandings :D.

You are wasting your time with nonsensical questions. Reality is your imagination, including me. Either you are conscious of it or you’re not.

Invest your time in spiritual practice (meditation, yoga, psychedelics, retreats, books, etc) to come up with your own insights instead of the lazy approach in asking other deluded (and imaginary) humans in an attempt to have the hard work done for you.

Edited by Terell Kirby

You can find the answers you are searching for here also, why not? This forum is a part of your consciousness. Kinda like having a dream where you are on this forum and asking questions to people. Can you receive really wonderful responses that even answer your questions? Of course you can, absolutely. Of course you can. However the answers that you receive also are dependent on you for you are imagining all of this into being in the form of external answers. 

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If anyone here is deluded it is you. 

Or so you imagine ;). Good luck champ.

We are all deluded in our own ways for we are all the same one, the same awareness, ultimately, yeah. 

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

books, etc

Ha! Where is the difference between books or opinion of other (illusory) people? Of course you need ideas from other people to soften your ego. Without spiritual theory all of us would be in the blue or maybe orange stage for ever.

True that arrived to some point Theory is no longer necessary, it is even an obstacle, everything is within each one, but the ego is firm and needs to be softened. this is what we are here for

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Ha! Where is the difference between books or opinion of other (illusory) people?

Nice try.

I recognize the books are written by my consciousness, I am providing knowledge to myself through reading.

I am also imagining a forum user named @Breakingthewall .. attempting to debunk my comments about Truth lol. All this attention I’m getting tells me something is being done right ;)

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

Hehe I'm not trying to debunk, just get you noticed ... maybe .... an excess of condescension. btw, many of your comments are inspiring

7 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Nice try.

I recognize the books are written by my consciousness, I am providing knowledge to myself through reading.

I am also imagining a forum user named @Breakingthewall .. attempting to debunk my comments about Truth lol. All this attention I’m getting tells me something is being done right ;)

You believe that you are getting knowledge through reading those words in those books, because you believe that the words in those books are coming from wisdom, and you believe that the words in this forum are coming from something, some part of your consciousness, that is trying to trick you. It is your own definition that you believe. 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Hehe I'm not trying to debunk, just get you noticed ... maybe .... an excess of condescension. btw, many of your comments are inspiring

Thank you ?? ❤️. I simply want others to realize the power they have. It requires us to open our minds to the possibility that we might be all-powerful .. not in our human faculties, but in our understanding.

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

You believe that you are getting knowledge through reading those words in those books 

Nope. I am getting knowledge through imagination, not the book itself..and that is not a belief.

You can awaken to the same Truth.