integral

Is the Birth Control Pill safe?

40 posts in this topic

The way its thought in school and in the media is just a sales pitch. Just the fact that the option exists and women are being thought it in school at the age of 14 is a massive marketing move that no one seems to acknowledge. Im not a big believer in incentivizing children into taking hormone pills.

Does it really make sense to be on the pill for the rest of your life if you don't notice the side effects? Does it cause mental health problems? What are the real pros/cons?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

It causes a lot of complications for plenty of women.

It's a tricky topic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@integral it seems like it causes mental health problems to not compare the sideffects of the pill to the sideffects of unwanted pregnancy, especially produced by a guy who might want to tell her what’s healthy or not for her.

i constantly hear worse stories because of the spiral or insufficient preservatives than i hear about taking the pill.

if they are fourteen the guy might be fifteen to sixteen, you think they can handle that?

Edited by mememe

Safe for majority of women although there is some evidence of clotting issues and thrombosis. Breast cancer association has not been proven but i don't know if i would readily exclude that distant possibility especially in women with BRCA 1 & BRCA2 mutations that are already at hereditary risk of breast cancer. Not to mention all the toxins and xenoesteogens they are exposed to these days that they were not even 10 years ago.

Best and safest contraception is condom.  Women have to give birth that's enough of a stress to go through already, they should at least be free from artificial hormone manipulation when possible. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

7 hours ago, integral said:

Does it cause mental health problems? What are the real pros/cons?

The cons/side effects can vary from person to person but generally speaking even if a person has side effects with one pill, they can switch to a different pill and that takes care of the issues most of the time.  

For some, including myself, the pill can actually be beneficial for things beyond preventing pregnancy. People who have hormonal conditions such as PCOS and endometriosis often find that birth control can regulate their condition. Though, because everyone's body is different, sometimes the pill can make it 10x worse. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

It certainly isn't safe. Perhaps on some narrow metrics it might be, but don't fool yourself. 

Fun facts:
- It is scientifically impossible to get pregnant if you're doing the pull-out method correctly. It only has a bad rep because monkeys who don't have any dick game are abusing it. Pre-cum doesn't contain semen, unless you have just ejaculated prior. 
- You can even safely cum inside her muff for a few days after her ovulation window - because she is infertile during that time and semen don't live long enough for her next ovulation window. She has to track her period well. 

@TK2021 fun fact is that you need a more than general attentive and responsible partner for it, who you can talk about your cycle with who might even track it with you and who will not play games especially when oppinions already start to differ.

both need to not only to know how a womans cycle works. they also need to track it.

sounds nice on the screen. but is def not for teens and def not for changing partners.

Edited by mememe

@mememe Yes, hence - “monkeys who have no dick game” shouldn’t be abusing it.

You only need to track her cycle if you want to ejaculate inside her vagina.

@TK2021 which means we are at the same point again - women only need to take the pill if they are not a 100% sure the guy would never do in the spur of moment. 

you are talking about a huge minority of men who this is possible with in sense of trustability. for the majority you will probably find already issues during the first ten intercourses. there is premature ejaculation and also there can be micro ejaculations you don’t even notice.

it also puts a stress factor on climax in general also for the woman, same goes for condoms.

(not saying it’s impossible though, maybe the sex can even improve while training on stuff like that - i‘d just still use a condom on the fertility days)

Edited by mememe

@mememe I'm just telling you fellas what's possible. And it's not that hard. 

7 hours ago, mememe said:

it also puts a stress factor on climax in general also for the woman

That is a good thing. If she finds you attractive enough, in the heat of the moment she wants you to cum inside and the risk is arousing to her. You can play with that.

@TK2021 you sound like someone who’s not to be trusted. all risks of the pill aside.

it’s like you say it’s safer to not get vaccinated because of the sideffects because if you meet people you just hold your breath completely to be responsible, and you can actually play with that, because if you faint they can give you a cpr.

Edited by mememe

On 12/21/2021 at 6:34 AM, TK2021 said:

It certainly isn't safe. Perhaps on some narrow metrics it might be, but don't fool yourself. 

Fun facts:
- It is scientifically impossible to get pregnant if you're doing the pull-out method correctly. It only has a bad rep because monkeys who don't have any dick game are abusing it. Pre-cum doesn't contain semen, unless you have just ejaculated prior. 
- You can even safely cum inside her muff for a few days after her ovulation window - because she is infertile during that time and semen don't live long enough for her next ovulation window. She has to track her period well. 

Bruh, not dick game, pull out game. And that game begins on hardcore mode when you are super in love. You’re going to nut in her precisely because you have amazing dick game. It can be insanely hard to pull out when you’re super hard and having extremely passionate sex and she’s riding your cock, cumming multiple times, crying tears of joy and sexual ecstasy is reached. Everyone that OD’d on heroin was telling themselves the same shit when they started. You can be clever and time it with her ovulation like you said though. Girls that have that period tracking app get a thumbs up from me. I personally am wary of pull out with a partner not on the pill cause the sex I have is like heroin. I could OD on it and not just be daddy in bed anymore if I’m not careful. Glad my girl is on the pill though. It’s entirely her choice and not my place to tell her what to do with her body. 

Edited by Lyubov

It is terrible for your body. It is an absolute 100% no for me. If you don't feel the side effects then you are not attuned to your body (you are dissociated from your body). This is a good book to read about it.  

17 minutes ago, Gianna said:

It is terrible for your body. It is an absolute 100% no for me. If you don't feel the side effects then you are not attuned to your body (you are dissociated from your body). This is a good book to read about it.  

So what kind of birth control do you recommend for woman?

@Raptorsin7 None. I recommend studying your body; knowing your cycle, when you're ovulating, when you're not ovulating, etc. There are smarter ways to go about it than shoving an invasive pill down your throat, putting your body at the mercy of you, and acting like a tyrant. Sorry not sorry :) hehehe. <3 Super pro natural. 

39 minutes ago, Gianna said:

I beg to differ. I'm sorry that you had a terrible experience with birth control and side effects are certainly not uncommon. But just because you aren't getting the side effects, that doesn't mean that you aren't attuned to your body. Different people have different hormonal balances and for some birth control is incredibly important and beneficial. 

I don't mean to attack you in any way with this comment. I just don't think it's helpful to many people to have a wide sweeping generalization that could deter them away from a solution that is viable for them. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

1 minute ago, Gianna said:

@Raptorsin7 None. I recommend studying your body; knowing your cycle, when you're ovulating, when you're not ovulating, etc. There are smarter ways to go about it than shoving an invasive pill down your throat, putting your body at the mercy of you, and acting like a tyrant. Sorry not sorry :) hehehe. <3 Super pro natural. 

So you know your body so well that you know when to have to sex so you won't get pregnant?

And what would you do if you made a mistake and you ended up getting pregnant? Abortions aren't natural either.

This seems very risky, but i don't know.

@soos_mite_ah I understand :) . But solutions don't have to come in the form of an artificial pill. There are other ways to give your body hormones (like certain foods) without feeding into our unaligned healthcare system.