CodyXarex

Withdrawing from everyone to focus on myself

5 posts in this topic

I've once again found myself in a place in life where there are no good dating options, it's hard if not impossible to establish a social life outside of church, I can't relate to anyone at church, old acquaintances, friends, and even family members won't talk to me, I'm depressed and anxious all the time, and the only people I really have in my life (which I'm grateful for), is my family. With family and living with family, comes all sorts of issues.

So I give up again. I give up trying to make friends, dating, being social, getting people to like me. I'm just going to cut everyone off and withdraw inwards until this period of my life is over.

Move to a cool city with good nightlife and go socialize.

Fuck your church, old friends, and whoever else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

40 minutes ago, CodyXarex said:

So I give up again. I give up trying to make friends, dating, being social, getting people to like me. I'm just going to cut everyone off and withdraw inwards until this period of my life is over.

This is quickest path to becoming an incel. Don’t fool yourself into thinking this is somehow a good thing.

One of my favorite ways to develop new social circles is through activities/sports.

If you can’t move to a new city then at least pick up a new hobby. Then connect with other people who do that thing.

Easy way to make friends & you’ll be developing a skill so you won’t feel so worthless. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

3 minutes ago, King Merk said:

One of my favorite ways to develop new social circles is through activities/sports.

If you can’t move to a new city then at least pick up a new hobby. Then connect with other people who do that thing.

Easy way to make friends & you’ll be developing a skill so you won’t feel so worthless. 

I agree. Being part of a group that has a shared interest in one of the best ways to make new friends.

one day this will all be memories