BlackMaze

Being detached doesn't mean that you should accept everything

13 posts in this topic

This is about the last video creation vs destruction. To look at situations from levels above and seeing the beauty in them while being detached is nice and good. This doesn't mean that you should just accept whatever is happening and not take the right actions if possible. 

Edited by BlackMaze

You are implying that accepting equals inaction which it isn't. When everything is accepted, the body doesn't stay fixed there dead and motionless. The body still may do things while in full acceptance of everything.

Yea I agree with the OP. I myself faced this conundrum many times. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 hours ago, 4201 said:

You are implying that accepting equals inaction which it isn't. When everything is accepted, the body doesn't stay fixed there dead and motionless. The body still may do things while in full acceptance of everything.

Yes just a wrong choice of words. I mean accepting as remaining inactive. 

22 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

and not take the right actions if possible. 

No spiritual teacher ever denied this. In fact, by Leo making a video to teach you, he is taking the right actions. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise it has to do with his covid stance. I don't mean that he should change it but many people are following him and i find it irresponsible to push it to his followers while governments are taking freedoms away very fast. As i understand it he sees the goodness of the situation from a detached perspective and just flows with it. But this is not the time for that. Conforming and surrendering to whatever they throw at us will make us more like slaves pretty fast. Going to clubs is less important than protecting our freedom as citizens ffs. Cool you now have some freedoms that i don't have because you conformed or even agreed. Just enjoy it while it lasts because more freedoms will disappear for all of us. How far should this go until you start saying no? 

The right action imo would be as a teacher to not take part in this division at all. 

@Leo Gura tagged you to not talk behind your back. Even if taking vaccines one after the other is the right thing to do (which i am not convinced of) are you ok with the forcing of the people to get vaccinated and the mandates? When will this stop? Will i open the tv one day and they will say ok now covid is gone we are returning to normal even if every single person in the world is vaccinated? Of course not. They will continue to steal our freedoms unless we learn to say no. 

Edited by BlackMaze

13 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

while governments are taking freedoms away very fast

People who refuse to get vaccinated take away our freedom to be free from this disease. We will never get rid of covid it it keeps evolving in unvaccinated populations. The freedom to spread a disease is taken away but the freedom to live without the disease is being granted. Most people prefer the latter, this is democracy.

Likewise laws prevent you from killing. The freedom of killing is taken way and in exchange you get the freedom of not being killed. A pretty good deal, unless you are some sort of psychopath.

@4201 really? I stay at home and you go to clubs but covid cases still rise. Last i heard omicron came from vaccinated people. You still spread the disease. Vaccinating most of the people in some countries doesn't seem to change anything. Who said that covid numbers aren't being manipulated? What if i take a vaccine and it kills me or hurt me for some reason? Why won't i get compensated for possible side effects but at the same time being forced to take it? I refuse to become a guinea pig. This is not democracy. This is a society manipulated by the media. 

57 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

Who said that covid numbers aren't being manipulated?

The logistics of falsifying death certificates would make this hard.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/debunking-the-false-claim-that-covid-death-counts-are-inflated1/

But you might as well believe literally any conspiracy theory at this point. Who said the earth isn't flat and images are just being manipulated?

What if your computer and phone are manipulated and everything you see on your screen is actually made by AI to trick you into thinking all of this? What if you are in VR being manipulated to think this is life? 

Edited by 4201

@4201 You sent a link from a site called scientificamerican. Of course they would say that. Yeah let's make me sound like a flat earther. Why was there no covid in sommer where i live? Was it random? You didn't even answer to my concerns. You just put a label on me of a conspiracy theorist. 

Edited by BlackMaze

18 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

@4201 You sent a link from a site called scientificamerican. Of course they would say that. Yeah let's make me sound like a flat earther. Why was there no covid in sommer where i live? Was it random? You didn't even answer to my concerns. You just put a label on me of a conspiracy theorist. 

Do you understand what a conspiracy is? Let go of the negative emotion associated to the word. We don't care about that (the label). By talking about government manipulating numbers you are implying governments and compagnies as well as all universities (everyone who work in medcine) are actively conspiring against you. Such a massive operation would be extremely difficult in term of logistics (how do you get literally everyone working in science to shut up, not everyone can be bought with money) and there's literally no evidence of that going on. If that was happening there would be undisputable, evidence or proof of it happening.

Edited by 4201

@4201 not everyone working in science shuts up. The media chooses who gets exposure and who doesn't. Isn't the censorship in YouTube for example suspicious? The media is extremely biased and shape what the majority of people believe. Instead of being unbiased and just give facts they do the opposite. If the media from day one was anti covid vax this is what you would believe right now. They can't be trusted. I thought this would be first grade at least in this forum but i was wrong. 

20 minutes ago, 4201 said:

If that was happening there would be undisputable, evidence or proof of it happening.

Even if there was such evidence it would be classified in the same category as flat earthers. The media would shut up about it and therefore it would be the same as it not existing. Media's job is to control the masses just as religions do. You can't rely on them. The problem is that vaccines don't seem to work so good. Also i have a right to my body and they won't fuck with it. To say that i will kill your grandma if i don't take it is bs. This is guilt manipulation and social pressure. Vaccinated people can transmit covid as well as unvaccinated. To be able to cut my hair or go to clubs is not a good reason for me to conform. 

And since when did we start caring so much about people dying? Why don't they ban cigarettes? 

On 20/12/2021 at 10:13 PM, BlackMaze said:

@4201 not everyone working in science shuts up. The media chooses who gets exposure and who doesn't. Isn't the censorship in YouTube for example suspicious? The media is extremely biased and shape what the majority of people believe. Instead of being unbiased and just give facts they do the opposite. If the media from day one was anti covid vax this is what you would believe right now. They can't be trusted. I thought this would be first grade at least in this forum but i was wrong. 

Even if there was such evidence it would be classified in the same category as flat earthers. The media would shut up about it and therefore it would be the same as it not existing. Media's job is to control the masses just as religions do. You can't rely on them. The problem is that vaccines don't seem to work so good. Also i have a right to my body and they won't fuck with it. To say that i will kill your grandma if i don't take it is bs. This is guilt manipulation and social pressure. Vaccinated people can transmit covid as well as unvaccinated. To be able to cut my hair or go to clubs is not a good reason for me to conform. 

If you are interesting in finding the truth about a particular topic, I recommend using scientific literature instead of the "media". Not that you should "trust" the people in academia but that those publications are proved using some sort of data you can access. This means you can reproduce the experiment or calculations for yourself rather than having to trust anyone. While medias are controlled by corporations, there is no restrictions on who can publish a scientific paper. A peer review system exists but isn't funded by a central organisation, it's scientists double checking each other's work to make sure there is no mistake.

If you want to deny the efficacy of the vaccine, I won't go there with you. You are deeply misinformed and unwilling to look at scientific evidence which is entirely based on numbers which as previously mentionned would be nearly impossible to manipulate without huge backlash. If the democrats were manipulating the numbers, you can be sure you would hear every conservative cry about it for years until reelection. Meanwhile, what would the conservative gain from conspiring with the democrats?

On 20/12/2021 at 10:13 PM, BlackMaze said:

And since when did we start caring so much about people dying? Why don't they ban cigarettes? 

Your seem to view the government + big corporations + medias as one big entity with some sort of "will" and this is a failure to understand how it works as a system. Society is composed of many actors each acting in their own interests. While cigarette compagnies (just like most other compagnies) want to make money meanwhile the political party in power tries to please both the population and the corporations that fund their party to stay in power and the political party that is not in power is trying to grab power. Big medias try to make you believe whatever benefit their owners. If you want to think of a conspiracy between all those actors, you have to justify why each of them would participate into it. Why would the republican party not capitalize on such a fraud to push BIden out of office if it was happening? Why would millions of scientists lie about this, what's in it for them? The way you see everything you don't understand as one big entity with malicious intention fails to take into account all those factors. I recommend you watch Leo's video on system's thinking.

No power is gained by either political party or corporations by mandating a vaccine. It doesn't make Biden more likely to be relected, this is not how political power works.

Edited by 4201