Thought Art

Does Infinite Waters do a dis-service to his viewers?

16 posts in this topic

Wondering your thoughts on this. I wont say to much because I want your opinion after watching.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

He has a few points in this video.   
For once. 

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Thought Art Of course not. I agree with him in this video. It's obvious. I don't understand why people don't get it. If he promoted vaccines and was hypnotized from the mainstream media, then he would do a dis service to his viewers. I haven't watched much of him, the opinion is only about this video. 

3 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

If he promoted vaccines and was hypnotized from the mainstream media, then he would do a dis service to his viewers. 

The 5G reptilian microchips from outer space are coming. Biden is a reptilian shapeshifter from the Earth's core semt to maintain the lie of Globe Earth and big pharma. Wake up sheeple.

If I am asked to believe his teaching that one creates their own reality of having this power to externally effect things to happen in the manifest and we all do. Then I have to wonder why is he creating the earth's cataclysm?

The content is obvious what it is.

People are addicted to the imagination of telling the story, an apocalyptic tale of epic endings in all the different flavors of expression.

It's not much different than what happens even here with the mind of telling stories. Here the story goes that the epic ending is absolute infinity. We are all god, nothingness is the only thing that exists and everything else is a dream.

The end.

Edited by SOUL

@Thought Art ahaaa ! Ralph is  just another soul lost on stage green new age BS! 

there is some  truth to what he says but you know, he exaggerates this anti vax notion coupled with this "chosen one" propaganda?.

Ralph smart IMHO, doesn't have much to offer than his own marred version of LOA and manifestation which is promoted as another ideology just like the other teachers like Ester Hicks .

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

He can be very warm and inspiring but I think his framing of reality of some grand collapsing conspiracy is… I’m not sure. And his anti vaccine vibes aren’t something I personally resonate with.

◭"89"

Could be vaccines, could be toxic people, could be heavy metals, could be 5G, could be deluded teachers, could be of being deluded yourself. Just be very afraid, and know you are God. 

Wait, I think it's "Be still and know I am God?" o.O

Whatever. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

he just seems like some type of preacher

i wonder where he got his info from

9 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

The 5G reptilian microchips from outer space are coming. Biden is a reptilian shapeshifter from the Earth's core semt to maintain the lie of Globe Earth and big pharma. Wake up sheeple.

wow really?

@mandyjw

33 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Could be vaccines, could be toxic people, could be heavy metals, could be 5G, could be deluded teachers, could be of being deluded yourself. Just be very afraid, and know you are God. 

Whatever. 

Spot on.

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Whatever. 

Lol all possible 

Ralphy Ralph

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

11 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

That's the problem with conspiracy theories. Most of them are extremely stupid. Some of them could have a bit of truth in them or be true but just because they belong to this category they are dismissed.

I don't follow conspiracy theories. I just know when something doesn't feel right and vaccine mandates and taking freedoms from people that use their right to their body while the vaccinated ones go to crowded places all the time doesn't make any sense. Take the vaccines (all of them) or you aren't allowed to do anything anymore but you are responsible for the risk. Really? Fuck you. 

it's just his way to interpreting his reality. just another perspective. 

personally, i don't relate with the guy. he sounds too dense for my taste.

softly into the Abyss...