SaltyMeatballs

High Vibe Communication - by Julien Blanc

21 posts in this topic

@SaltyMeatballs Hahaha that guy is an absolute legend in the PUA scene. Like insanely so.

oooooo Its... Julian Blanc ooooooooo (Tyler/ Owen voice xD).

Dude is legit af. 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Striving for more Join the reddit pick up subreddit, and then join their discord server.

Some of the shit is fucking hilarious. Julien's game is so fucking funny at times.

I particularly love the bit in a compilation of his when he gets rejected and cheekily goes, 'REJECTED' ahhaahha. I use it myself as well lmao.

Edited by Ulax
Spelling

Be-Do-Have

Wait, can someone tell me more about this course? It's a course on high vibe communication? That's really awesome. 

@itachi uchiha I can't speak on high vibe communication.

However, his course, 'PIMP' is legendary. A lot of people say it really helped them develop their game. There are means of getting access to it for a very reduced price, especially if you join that group I talk about above.

Honestly, though the best shit I've seen is, 'The method' by A.G. Avery. Its a book. It also has a goal setting section that is fucking phenomenal. And in my experience goal setting is absolutely vital to getting good at game.

Be-Do-Have

@Bob Seeker Julien's stuff is broader than PUA stuff these days

Be-Do-Have

This product is fairly priced. It is about 300-400 dollar. But if you really want to get to the core just buy the book the charisma myth and human magnet syndrome. You will be off a lot cheaper. 

Julien is usually all over the place. I don’t like his teaching style.  That is my personal opinion.

He also has some book reviews on his channel. If you are smart just read the books he is reading and you won’t have to buy is programs. 

In Tate we trust

@Lews Therin Nah dude, imo, a lot of those guys aren't serious about it. r/pickup is where its at, you have to join the discord tho.

Be-Do-Have

HVC is amazing, I have it, it’s probably the best most advanced, concise, holistic and integrated product on Social Skills, and Communication coming from authenticity and a higher paradigm perspective.

I’ll say it’s foundational to Social Skills, Charisma, and developing/expressing your authenticity personality as a whole.

Learn all other Game stuff, after you’ve watched and put this course into action. It’s the solid foundation you need to learn the rest and not get lost or trapped in toxicity and sociopathy.

HVC won’t go into specific with dealing with women and being sexual.

If you aren’t actively going out, taking action, making observations, writing down and analyzing your reference experience, as well as some inner work. The course is useless just an any other information you don’t implement.

Edited by Ascent X

On 2/6/2022 at 6:26 AM, StarStruck said:

This product is fairly priced. It is about 300-400 dollar. But if you really want to get to the core just buy the book the charisma myth and human magnet syndrome. You will be off a lot cheaper. 

Julien is usually all over the place. I don’t like his teaching style.  That is my personal opinion.

He also has some book reviews on his channel. If you are smart just read the books he is reading and you won’t have to buy is programs. 

Do you actually have the course?

21 hours ago, Ascent X said:

HVC is amazing, I have it, it’s probably the best most advanced, concise, holistic and integrated product on Social Skills, and Communication coming from authenticity and a higher paradigm perspective.

I’ll say it’s foundational to Social Skills, Charisma, and developing/expressing your authenticity personality as a whole.

Learn all other Game stuff, after you’ve watched and put this course into action. It’s the solid foundation you need to learn the rest and not get lost or trapped in toxicity and sociopathy.

HVC won’t go into specific with dealing with women and being sexual.

If you aren’t actively going out, taking action, making observations, writing down and analyzing your reference experience, as well as some inner work. The course is useless just an any other information you don’t implement.

Sounds pretty good, but im wondering how much new information there is in his course since he puts so much content out for free on his youtube channel. I cant imagine much important stuff which he doesnt cover already on his youtube channel.

On 23-4-2022 at 4:12 PM, Ascent X said:

Do you actually have the course?

Yes

Julien's High Vibe program is basically this:

• Levels of Consciousnesss (release work, shadow work)
  • Spiritual work (meditation exercises that he shameless stole from Joe Dispenza)
  • Charisma (those books I mentioned)
  • Some general pickup theory (old school, there i snothing new he says)

Personally I didn't like his program because he dumbs down the theory for the masses, if you go to the sources that I mentioned, you will get a much deeper understanding.

For example Julien's Prana Yama meditation is half-arsed and watered down too much. Joe Dispenza's meditation is a little bit more difficult to learn but much better.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

On 2/6/2022 at 5:26 AM, StarStruck said:

Completely agree. 

Video courses are insanely over-priced.

Books tend to be more thorough as well because consider how much info you can condense into even a 100 page book, versus 5-10 minute video clips that you regularly see in video courses.

The problem is video courses are typically associated with higher price tags, whereas books stay in the $5 - $25 range.

TLDR; courses are overrated and overpriced. 

Read more books.

Edited by PenguinPablo

Julien rushed out his courses. He didn't have time to really work on the courses. He forced himself to make some videos because he set the time for his students to come live and watch. Then from his hastily prepared notes, he made the course live.

But I love Julien. He's one of the greatest self help coaches around.