mmKay

?? 1 Year Challenge - Heavy Metal Chelation Challenge - Journal ( challenge)

177 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, beaconsfield said:

I have another question for you... you've mentioned :

As I've mentioned, my main issue is with Lead. From what you've read so far, do you think supplementing with Zn and Mg anyway could cause any harm or turn out to be counterproductive?

@beaconsfield @beaconsfield

I don't think so. Just keep taking the recommendee dosages (on round and off round ) of the core 4 as long as you're chelating for anything. I asked the admins and they said it's okay even if focusing on lead chelation. 

And you're going to be peeing some mercury as well most likely since it's pretty likely that you've eaten seafood at some point in your life so the core 4 will definitely come in handy. 

Lead is stored in the bones and is somewhat of a slower process to get rid off it. I belive I posted some excerpts about this already so feel free to read that. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

note to self : Definitely don't buy anything from the USA again. Dealing with the customs is a pain in the ass. I've been waiting for over 2 months for some of my supplements.

23 hours ago, mmKay said:

I don't think so. Just keep taking the recommended dosages (on round and off round ) of the core 4 as long as you're chelating for anything. I asked the admins and they said it's okay even if focusing on lead chelation. 

By "recommended dosages", do you mean the ones written on the bottles by the supplement manufacturers? Or is Andy Cutler having formal recommendations for that? Is it roughly what Leo is showing in his video?

Thanks again for your help.

@beaconsfield definitely not the ones that are written on the bottles. Follow either Leo's supplement doses or the ones from ACC. they are similar. Personally I'll be following the ACC guidelines at first and see how i feel and then. Joikn the FB group and give it a quick read , it's rly short. 

I think i posted dosages for supplement already somewhere here, with links to purchase. 

Screenshot_2022-01-04-01-39-17-890_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by mmKay

Nuts. I just had to pay 43€ in importing taxes. F*ck Brexit lol.

Now I'm salty. Next time I'll make a bigger order so that I don't need to be paying annoying fictional fees.

At least my order is closer to arriving already so that I can start the chelation journey.

43€ is cheap compared with the possible mental clarity that I'll gain.

list of highest pesticide fruits & vegetables 

** Defo avoid these unless you go organic? (*I'm not too sure if them being organic would make it any better though? hmm)

HIGH PESTICIDE FRUITS & VEGjpg.jpg

Edited by Striving for more

On 8/1/2022 at 0:25 AM, Striving for more said:

list of highest pesticide fruits & vegetables 

** Defo avoid these unless you go organic? (*I'm not too sure if them being organic would make it any better though? hmm)

HIGH PESTICIDE FRUITS & VEGjpg.jpg

I aint no scientist but you can probably  get away with drinking even a shot of gasoline if you don't do it too often. So some not organic veggies here and there wouldn't ruin your life imo. 

Key is to make sure that the bulk of your diet - the key foods - are as high quality as possible. 

These days my diet for mineral and micronutrient profile is  organic grass fed grass finished ground beef , lentils , white rice, organic  bell peppers and onions ( chopped and frozen) , homemade water kefir , as high quality eggs as in can get ´+   bananas + supplements

And it's not that expensive. Just about 250 per month for the best nutrition I've ever had. Maybe boring but it works for me. No gut issues and I'm energetic and focused. 

Edited by mmKay

@mmKay While i wait the accept for the ACC group, could you tell me why are the core 4 supplements necessary, and are they an absolute must?

@Bogdan

In short, moving heavy metals around is heavy on the body and you requiere these supplements to help your system cope with the stress. They particularly counteract the bad things mercury does to your body and are inexpensive and easily available.

[...] There are some things that mercury does to every human. It interferes with mineral transport. That means that certain minerals are not getting properly absorbed, not getting transported to where they are needed, and are lost readily.

In particular, mercury poisoned people are deficient in magnesium and zinc. These two minerals are desperately needed by enzymes.

Mercury causes oxidative damage. The vitamin C and vitamin E are included in the core four supplements to protect to some extent from that oxidative damage.

Mercury causes other nutrients to be in limited supply but these are the 4 that everyone really needs to supplement when they are toxic.

11 hours ago, mmKay said:

@Bogdan

In short, moving heavy metals around is heavy on the body 

Pun not intended ?

Still waiting for my order. It's been almost a month. 

Good news from UK provider:

We are in the process of establishing an EU warehouse, based in the Netherlands to serve our EU customers. This will restore the service to what it was prior to Brexit. We are very close, and the new website should be launching by the end of this month. We have already taken delivery from Living Supplements there and have ALA and DMSA available. With the parcel shipping from within the EU, we will charge VAT at the Spanish rate on the sale. There are no further/hidden charges, and customs won't be looking at it as it comes from within the EU. We've already done some tester orders to Spain and it's working well. We've got 3 shipping options to suit your speed/cost/reliability preference, Correos, DPD and DHL Express. DPD would be 3 days, and DHL would be 1-2 depending on location.

That's amazing. 

Good News part 2. My local pharmacy has 60 MG ALA pills

IMG_20220114_165137.jpg

Do you have any insights with regards to chelation and a high meat/high protein diet?

Got mi order after a whole month. 

aww-yea-template.jpg

IMG_20220121_110954.jpg

@Bogdan 

24 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

Do you have any insights with regards to chelation and a high meat/high protein diet?

Not much. I understand that animal foods are high in zinc and plant foods are higher in copper and the two balance eachother out. Excess of coper is suposed to be excreted in feces and idk about zinc. 

I've heard about copper toxicity as it os a heavy metal but I'm not sure about what would a zinc toxicity look like. 

If @The0Self would be so kind he could throw a few insights on zinc to copper ratio and possible dangers

Anyways I'll do some more research on this later one and post the info. 

@mmKay i was wondering mainly about the whole cadmium and alkaline urine thing. Maybe a high meat diet prevents cadmium from being excreted? Or maybe that isn't a concern at all :P

5 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

@mmKay i was wondering mainly about the whole cadmium and alkaline urine thing. 

[ ... ] This is because cadmium is insoluble in acidic urine ; we alkalinize it so that the cadmium does not deposit in the kidney.

This is what I wrote last time. I don't think meat specifically has anything to do with the issue, it's just that meat happens to be one of many acidic foods.

IDK about the importance of this , but it is pretty much the only reason I'm considering doing a hair test ( to see if I happen to be cadmium toxic from 24 years of passive smoking and more unknown factors )

On 21.1.2022 at 11:16 AM, mmKay said:

Got mi order after a whole month. 

aww-yea-template.jpg

IMG_20220121_110954.jpg

nice

i also ordered a minute ago, let's see how it goes

Aight. I've been procrastinating a little on " starting " . It's okay. It's part of the process. Two steps forward and one back as allways.

Today is my day off. Re-read my notes and plan how to begin actually chelating.