Someone here

Unconditional happiness

30 posts in this topic

For example, does a highly enlightened person feel grief after someone close to them has died? Are they actually uncondtionally happy, or in denial about how they actually feel? Can you still feel grief and stay happy? So the more enlightened the more insanely happy you become lol. 

Can we actually be unconditionally happy despite the circumstances?  Is it a privilege only for highly developed people? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Judy2 is that possible for ordinary people? Or only for enlightened ones? 

-Osho

How are enlightened people? How are dead people? They aren't any way. They aren't even people. Enlightened people aren't enlightened, dead people aren't dead. 

Exactly because enlightenment isn't possible for people, death isn't possible for people either. 

Unconditional happiness is Being itself, there is no person who must or who can secure the idea of themselves being happy in opposition of being some other way. Being itself is devoid of being any particular way in resistance of another way. 

Check with yourself. How are you? How are you really? You are the very checking, not the conclusion you draw through thought. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw @Natasha

are you unconditionally happy in your life or do you believe that circumstances need to go your way in order for you to be happy? 

-Osho

It’s not a matter of unconditional happiness, it’s a matter of unconditional Love.

Which includes love for the moments where you are the most unhappy. This is the nature of God.

Edited by Terell Kirby

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

For example, does a highly enlightened person feel grief after someone close to them has died? Are they actually uncondtionally happy, or in denial about how they actually feel? Can you still feel grief and stay happy? So the more enlightened the more insanely happy you become lol. 

Can we actually be unconditionally happy despite the circumstances?  Is it a privilege only for highly developed people? 

So I’m actually going to say that the more enlightened you are, the more you allow your heart to break open by grief. You feel more deeply and are touched by life more intensely.

Being enlightened isn’t a state of ignorance toward pain but rather a full integration of it so there are no points where it gets stuck.

Pain does not equal suffering. An enlightened person feels pain very deeply.

"You Create Magic" 

Happiness and enlightenment are not necessarily connected. Enlightenment concerns knowing your true nature, while unconditional happiness is related to emotional mastery. You can know your true nature, and yet - you may not know how emotions work, and how to be effective in this domain.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

38 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

So I’m actually going to say that the more enlightened you are, the more you allow your heart to break open by grief. You feel more deeply and are touched by life more intensely.

Being enlightened isn’t a state of ignorance toward pain but rather a full integration of it so there are no points where it gets stuck.

Pain does not equal suffering. An enlightened person feels pain very deeply.

so enlightened people still feel sad and grief when things do not go their way? 

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@mandyjw @Natasha

are you unconditionally happy in your life or do you believe that circumstances need to go your way in order for you to be happy? 

Still work in progress, but being aware is crucial 

You can experience less than 1% of the suffering you did “as an ego.” I did almost 8 years of very intense and at times dangerous practice before I even reached stream entry. Those first 8 years were only 0.1-1% as “conscious” as I am today at their highest heroic dose psychedelic awakenings compared to how I now am moment-to-moment 6 months after stream entry. I thought I had made some type of important progress having God Consciousness awakenings and things of the sort which was completely infantile compared to the bigger fish you’ll find in the Natural State. I’ve done it and turned it into baseline shifts in consciousness which only get better overall as time goes on whether you want to call me an “enlightened one”, normal person, or beef taco. 

There’s nothing impossible or extraordinary about it in some regards, yet without certain karmic conditions, it is rather improbable for many people. With this much engagement on actualized, I would say you almost certainly have the right karmic conditions in place to realize this for yourself in this lifetime if you want to work at it consistently with the understanding it is 100% possible. How to get there is a one man question and one man answer. No one can teach it. The Tao flows it out of itself through your experience once it wants to. The teachers, deities, buddhas, awakenings, and ego’s efforts are all just a cosmic dream with no dreamer. All efforts are never your efforts. They are illusory. The “True Self”/“True No-Self” is completely uncontainable. Just a matter of time. The highest human story of awakening is a peanut compared to your potential as Self, but it is an evolutionary process. There’s more to come beyond anything we collectively heard of or imagined as a species. 

Reality is Absolute Madness. That is the heart of the creativity it possesses. Human spirituality is dry, logical, and boring compared to Reality

What are your main spiritual practices? How long have you been sticking with one that isn’t producing noticeable results? Be adaptive in your approach. Don’t make try to make sandwiches (progress) with stale bread (currently ineffective methods). This doesn’t mean to drop any methods long term. You’ll always be able to pick them up and use them even more effectively and enjoyably with higher levels of development. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Happiness appears as thoughts about Happiness and wonders about Happiness. 

Thoughts are apparent, the separate self which could be happy is illusory. 

Cessation is of this.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

enlightened for me is that in your mind it ceases and in its place an unfathomable empty well opens, the void that is god, the inexhaustible source of love. If that is so, if you are completely happy, the small you that remains perceive the glory of being ,the flow of love

We aren't meant to be happy 24/7 are we?.. Isn't it natural to feel sad when you are supposed to? Like when losing a loved ones. How can you avoid sadness ? To me it seems like an inherent part of reality. 

-Osho

unconditional happiness is an oxymoron

if there's happiness there's sadness inescapably

enlightenment is neither being stirred by happiness ror sadness, all as is is astonishing, when it is all god where is the need for duality

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Isn't it natural to feel sad when you are supposed to?

who said you are supposed to be anything? from where does this naturality come from?

when I lost my parents I was not sad I was shocked at first but I didn't feel sadness or grief because they have taught me to not be attached to anything or anyone.

that's why you should not love someone very deeply even your spouse. develop a love for reality and truth instead.

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

We aren't meant to be happy 24/7 are we?.. Isn't it natural to feel sad when you are supposed to? Like when losing a loved ones. How can you avoid sadness ? To me it seems like an inherent part of reality. 

Saw this video last night.  
I have actually been pondering the same,    
for a while now.

Highly recommend watching the whole thing.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Happiness can explore sadness to realize Happiness. 

Why Happiness feels good?