Gabith

Shadow work with weed or ketamine

6 posts in this topic

Hi my friends,

I'm gonna do shadow work everyday right before going to sleep. I was wondering if smoking a little bit of weed or taking a little dose of ketamine was helpful for this or if it is better to do it sober ? 

2 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Try some Mushrooms.

Quit that. 

Just joking. 

Psychs are awesome. 

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Quit that. 

Just joking. 

Psychs are awesome. 

@Zeroguy Fuck you ;)

(for the admins: just joking)

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Not trying to be a dick but maybe you should try it with a therapist first. Trying to work through your shadow parts all by yourself and under the influence of something else just seems rather naïve to me. Don't under estimate the reality of your shadow and don't take this process for granted by merely jumping in without a parachute. Once you bring the light of consciousness to something within yourself, you can't merely turn it off again and rest. You have to go all the way through it and integrate it. Don't assume that everything in the shadows is there arbitrarily, its in the dark for a reason.  Go see a professional who can help you do this work in a healthy way and once you get the gist, then maybe do it own you own. Sober. 

Edited by tlowedajuicemayne