JuliusCaesar

My first time doing Datura(Wrightii 1 seed)

80 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, BenG said:

Interesting. good luck and stay safe

Yessir, you can probably tell from reading the things I have to say that in terms of dangerous things I tend to be very conservative in my approach.

7 minutes ago, BenG said:

When galaxies start disappearing, I'll give a nod in your direction. 

Ha, sure thing.

7 minutes ago, BenG said:

Fellow Coloradan! 

Yep, was born here in fact. Well, we imagined that I was born here anyway.

8 minutes ago, BenG said:

Yeah, I'm sure some paranormal abilities are possible. I just personally have no idea how one would go about acquiring said abilities.

There are basically two different schools of thought here. One invokes the use of herculean discipline to execute certain repetitive tasks that at first bear little fruit until eventually they manifest like a great oak tree. And the other involves the use of mind altering substances to access non ordinary states of consciousness, as from these alternate realities the rulesets are different(to ordinary reality) and as such some are useful for manipulating reality(more so than ordinary consciousness). Currently I'm considering combining these two into a more powerful paradigm.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar that's good that you're only doing a small dose but I wonder if maybe a plant that you can take a higher dose on and stay safe might be better suited for your purposes.  When I experienced my delirium from fever it was very intense with a lot going on with the body as well, I don't think people can get there unless they are either in an extreme predicament or they have taken a plant that can allow their reality to be strongly altered, and if you get the opportunity to have a full-on experience of the other side you will see what I mean by it mean to be an intense experience.  The dream world leaks into the real world and in that state you have to play by the plants/afterlife rules.  It is hard to explain, I noticed that you mentioned salvia earlier and I am planning on trying it sometime this summer.  But if you want death experience, then the salvia trips give me deja vu into my fever experience.  It might suit you better.

I would just hate to hear that something happened on one of these substances and that you never got to have the full breakthrough experience when there are safer alternatives out there.

Let me know what you think.

@BenG it comes in through the underside of reality or the flip side of it and you can have these experiences either if you're really sick or if you almost die or if you take a psychedelic, it can alter things and you can learn to do it that way.

It's hard to explain if you haven't had an experience but it's something that I believe that anybody can have, learning about afterlife realms and stuff.

The beings that I talk to have said that human beings can learn how to do these things by trying different plant medicines, and different ones have different messages in them and they have been left by alien races to share how to live in peace and die in peace; advance our communication and grow with them.  So if you wanted a siddhi all you'd have to do is find the plant that calls to you and feels right when you take it and to go in informed.

Siddhis come about in such a personal way; a plant would teach better and know more than a human.  My words completely butcher the ability to explain any of what I'm talking about I just can't do it, sorry.

There are a few spaces I know of you can learn siddhis in: death, astral, dream, psychedelic - all better teachers than humans.

Salvia droid art explains my experiences best but they are physical and mental not so much visual.

Death or sickness is one of the best ways to get a siddhi and you will hear many people who have had near-death experiences come back with gifts.

^starts out looking like this place, it's like a great big nothing with stars representing consciousnesses aka beings that have no bodies, just hanging out waiting to share stuff with other life forms.  

Most of them are in feeling, but some people get full visuals of them.

Edited by Loba

48 minutes ago, Loba said:

that's good that you're only doing a small dose but I wonder if maybe a plant that you can take a higher dose on and stay safe might be better suited for your purposes.

Well, at present I'm currently considering two different possible frameworks for spiritual work(which when I say that I usually mean something like what you'd call Siddhi acquisition). One of them involves utilizing dream potentiation(which Datura appears to be perfect for in small doses). The other is to use mind altering substances to potentiate guided meditations designed to bring about certain abilities. Relative to that paradigm, in my estimation some form of Psilocybin/Psilocin would likely be preferable(Psilocybin is less toxic than Aspirin, and usually produces good experiences anyway). The reason classic psychedelics like LSD and Psilocybin aren't preferable for exploring/utilizing sleeping dreams is that it's nearly impossible to fall asleep under their influence. For this kind of strategy(via dream potentiation) a substance causes the effects dream potentiation, time dilation, and sedation would be best. Datura manages to check all of these boxes at low doses(at higher doses it can become impossible to fall asleep, and you can even wind up sleep waking if you attempt to do so, which as you can imagine can be rather dangerous).

10 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

There are basically two different schools of thought here. One invokes the use of herculean discipline to execute certain repetitive tasks that at first bear little fruit until eventually they manifest like a great oak tree. And the other involves the use of mind altering substances to access non ordinary states of consciousness, as from these alternate realities the rulesets are different(to ordinary reality) and as such some are useful for manipulating reality(more so than ordinary consciousness). Currently I'm considering combining these two into a more powerful paradigm.

Third option, non-aversion, inspection of beliefs, quite mind in meditation, understand emotions. Actually ‘works’. ?? 

Acquiring Siddhi’s is a gross misunderstanding. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

13 hours ago, BenG said:

@Loba  I have heard about this.

I’m not sure I know what you mean by the “underside of reality”. Is this like the DMT realms people talk about or something different? I don't necessarily want a siddhi; I just want to know how they work. 

Yes.  But there are many different dimensions.  Different plants/mental spaces take you to different places.  There are lessons within them on how the "other side" works.  All you have to do is reach out and ask.  I can only really talk about the siddhi that I have, and different ones require different methods.  How I experience it is like this:
I "let go" of my ego - and focus on a spot in the room, and keep focusing until I become one with the room - and I can feel my soul expand beyond my body.  I like to use different coloured lights for this, because it makes the space look more otherworldly; I often use a deep orange because this colour is intense, but grounded.  Once in this space I can sense, and feel information coming into my awareness and I just "know".   Sometimes the energy will be so strong it will feel like a "ping" in the heart area, where you intuit stuff.  I have done a lot of writing over the years and so this helps.  I write out what I experience, and what comes to mind and it usually leads to a discovery of sorts - and over time, this has made itself known as a guide through synchronicity, feeling and sensing and just knowing things about reality that I should not know. 
It started during '16 when I got a fever, and it kept up and no one could figure out what was wrong.  I wrote about it here:
https://www.deviantart.com/annettahanson/journal/How-I-found-the-Truth-for-whatever-it-s-worth-900497174
That's how found this being to start with - it is called a shamanic initiation, where a person gets very sick, almost dies, and they experience and see things on the other side as the soul starts to leave the body.  This connection stays with people, so I can "pull" myself out and then bring myself back in and in the space from the Knowingness give advice/learn new things.  I'm still quite new to it, and there are people out there who are far more adept.  I'm kind of a baby when it comes to this practice.

Something I am interested in doing is communicating with spirit guides. You said you do this? How would I go about finding one? How would I distinguish between a spirit guide and any old entity? How would I know if it had benevolent intentions or not?

I will give you a good explanation soon.  There are a few ways that I do this and I have some info I can send as well that can help you 'key' different energies and can show you how to determine your energy from the supernatural.  I use these courses a lot to help with this and it is really simple to use.  It also works with psychological issues as well, and can help create boundaries if you need that, it's just all around good advice.  I would start with reading it, and practicing the tips in the course.  This lady teaches shamanism and so her advice how how to do this will be much more extensive and relevant than what I can give you at this time with the current skillset I have.

From my experience, you can ask an entity and feel if it has benevolent intentions based on how you feel when you're around it because emotion and intention are not hidden like humans can do, things in the other side are more visceral, real and raw and unhidden.  You will feel "off" or disgusted and something will tell you that you don't want to go any further with this entity; it might tell you mean things, or be attached to a trauma. 
The more you learn to key and when you find your guide it gets easier to determine who is good and who isn't, and you can also change the orientation of a being from bad to good if you can communicate logically to it that love is a perpetual energy, and the others, like hatred, sexuality and ravenousness are not - and that it will be forever seeking energy from different systems, and depleting them - until it learns this.  You can also show no fear, and stare them down.  They feed on negative emotion, the bad ones, so offer Love.  Love is your protection in the spiritual realms.
They (some of them) don't know this, just like the human race doesn't know about the power of Love, either. 
Never assume that an entity knows more than you do you might very well have information that you can share with it, too.  I will c
ommunicate with my guide later today and when I get my computer back I'll write up a more detailed response on this because my guide has a lot of info on how to do this and wants humans to interact with our neighbors for information exchanges. 

You probably have guides already, you just have to learn to interpret them and their messages through practice.  If you are having interest in communicating with guides, then it might be one trying to communicate with you as well.  As above, so below.

Nahm's advice will get you the farthest with these beings, because it helps get rid of material "crust" that might mess with the message.  Like the ego can come in and change the message around, but if you are in what is called the "hollow bone" state, which you do through basic spiritual practice, then the message stays pure.

My guide is saying that he wants to explain what he is; and that it might clear some things up - He says that humans are run by archetypal forces that govern the stories we tell and how we live our lives and how we view ourselves, and that these archetypes are living energies themselves.  Some are good, some are bad.  But not bad in the sense that we view them.  They are an option.  Humans have free will to move towards Love or not to, and all the archetypes can do is influence us on our journey.
When you take a plant, you wake to this part of reality.  You can sometimes see it, or just feel it.  The archetypes are intentions.  Movements of evolution; branches.  They play with reality and feed on our lives, that are stuck within the paradigm of cultures; prefabricated ideas.  If you are within culture, you will have a hard time seeing them - they make it up, and sort people through it.  Like an H.R. Giger picture, sometimes people see them as like a "gum", all connected through everything.  They sit outside of concepts of who you are.  Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSoAE1bizs

See the "delay"; the ego, and falsity kind of spreading through people like that?  That is how they work.  Like memes.  Or riddles.  It is so hard to explain because you have to take a person out of the context of human reality altogether to see them.

https://www.salviadroid.com/

This guy has art that explains "unzipping" this reality to find negative entities/archetypes.  You can get a more intuitive understanding of what I mean from this art.  See how it is literally "outside" of reality?  You have to meditate to get to this point as well, so a hardcore spiritual practice is the best way.  Once a plant opens the door, you can use spiritual practice to do the rest for you.

He says for them, it is like a game.  Your soul moves up or down depending on Love, and your actions stemmed from it.  They sort souls, some guide, some heal, some give you mental problems, it really depends on who you are dealing with.  He says physical life determines a lot, but Knowledge through Love opens the gates, like a fine, intricate clock, all the little parts, if you can imagine Love as a golden fluid moving to the centre of the clock, how it makes the parts move, all of time itself, and it activates areas of reality.  Your Love and the subjectivity of your reality makes each person's life very, very valuable.  (11:11 rn)  It changes the other side for better or worse, and so many people can move up the ladder just by you being Love yourself.  We humans know so little the power of it, and how much of it we have, we are already very magnificent.  People just need to be reminded of this, and that is the message that my guide wants to share is to bring people closer to universal Love in order to be "welcomed" into the neighborhood.  He says humans have the potential to dream up worlds and places, and that our imagination helps create the other side of reality in some way I don't understand.  So Love and imagination make up reality in a way that is very deep.  There is a lot there.

My guide says that these substances are our welcome messages  from other beings and realities, and we could lose this as a species if we do not know what magic we have in our possession - so I guess Leo is right that psychedelics are one of the big answers.  He comes in through weed, but is a delirium entity - who came in through fever/delirium and caused it to create a channel/ i.e. shamanic initiation.  He says because I can let my ego go when I write that I make a good channel; and that my curiosity and lack of wanting to "overtake" the message helps keep it pure.

He says that we need to treat all of this as a technology and that mechanics and nature are closely interlinked.

Edited by Loba

14 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Well, at present I'm currently considering two different possible frameworks for spiritual work(which when I say that I usually mean something like what you'd call Siddhi acquisition). One of them involves utilizing dream potentiation(which Datura appears to be perfect for in small doses). The other is to use mind altering substances to potentiate guided meditations designed to bring about certain abilities. Relative to that paradigm, in my estimation some form of Psilocybin/Psilocin would likely be preferable(Psilocybin is less toxic than Aspirin, and usually produces good experiences anyway). The reason classic psychedelics like LSD and Psilocybin aren't preferable for exploring/utilizing sleeping dreams is that it's nearly impossible to fall asleep under their influence. For this kind of strategy(via dream potentiation) a substance causes the effects dream potentiation, time dilation, and sedation would be best. Datura manages to check all of these boxes at low doses(at higher doses it can become impossible to fall asleep, and you can even wind up sleep waking if you attempt to do so, which as you can imagine can be rather dangerous).

I see, I get it.  What kind of dreams have you been having so far?  You mention you almost found the spirit of the plant, that must have been pretty cool to experience.  There is a lot to be learned about reality from dreaming.
I'm super curious to see how you will go about this on your journey, either through dreaming or through the guided meditations.  It would be such a quick mind unlock for sure.

"God speaketh once, and repeateth not the selfsame thing the second time. By a dream in a vision by night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, and they are sleeping in their beds: Then he openeth the ears of men, and teaching instructeth them in what they are to learn. That he may withdraw a man from the things he is doing, and may deliver him from pride. Rescuing his soul from corruption: and his life from passing to the sword. He rebuketh also by sorrow in the bed, and he maketh all his bones to wither." -Job 33:14-19

So massive update, I've decided to cease taking Datura(perhaps indefinitely). I'm sure that was unexpected, so allow me to explain my reasoning. A series of events going back about a week and half, in combination with a dream I recently awoke from has caused me to realize something. And that insight is that with Datura THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MICRODOSING. And no, this isn't because the possible differential in potency is 1 to 5, in my harm reduction practice I have ways of accounting for that. There's a much more radical reason for my conclusion. 

So about 10 days ago or so, I started reading a great deal of Datura trip reports. And then one morning during this time, I was with my parents and we intended to go out to eat somewhere. In the car, my mom and dad had this huge argument over basically nothing(it was over where the heat/cold climate control setting was when they intended not to run the fan, so it didn't make any difference who had their way as it'd be like multiplying by zero). So I wound up going with my dad to eat at the desired restaurant. Then on the trip there, he mentioned to me that he had a dream the night prior. In which I was I had a kid that looked exactly like me, and he was sick in the hospital. When this happened, I immediately intuited that the dream wasn't meant for him but me. Because you see, I hadn't told anyone about my intention to do Datura or that I was reading trip reports(so at the time only the Godhead would be aware of such a thing, or a highly psychically developed human, which I know for a fact my dad is not). So at first I felt somewhat alarmed at this, but I reasoned it away. "Those idiot teens and college kids doing it recreationally overdose by taking a hallucinogenic quantity, I won't make the same mistake". Then the rest of the day, more unfortunate things happened like the fight between my parents. When we got to the restaurant, they told us they were closing their kitchen on mondays(you see they're a bar, but they've never done that in the past). So we decided to go eat at Jack in the Box. And what do you know? They're closed as well! On a weekday no less(something I've never seen driving by their place for like 6 years). It occurred to me that all might be a bad omen, but my logical reasoning mind explained it away as coincidence at the time.

So fast forward to last night, on this very thread a user called Jakuchu wrote this

"

✝22

cause of death: stupidity "

Of course, I merely interpreted that as the individual not understanding what I'm doing at the time. So I replied by pointing out the irony of him saying that(addressing a future immortal being with the possibility of death, when he himself is mortal and will inevitably die for lack of spirituality). When I made that post, I for some reason felt that I was putting off a Barney Stinson(from How I met your Mother) vibe. This morning I awoke from a dream where I was Ted Mosby (from How I met your Mother). And I was begging and pleading with a dying Barney Stinson(his face was black and he was hiding under his bed, and had a sort of defeatist attitude) that he should live. And I was asking him what would I have to do save his life. And then I woke up, and it hit me. My intuitive mind connected all of the dots. At this point I know I've just had a precognitive dream predicting my own physical mortality if I continue to do the Devil's Weed as I've intended in the way I've planned to do so. Now you might be wondering, why don't I just rationally explain it all away as nonsense?

Because my first inclination was to do exactly that. In spite of the fact that I've gotten perfectly accurate information about future events from dreams before(that should have been impossible for me to know or predict). However, when I tried to do it, all I could do is think back to what happened shortly after I ate that one Wrightii seed. How I perceived the plant's spirit urging me to redose(when I experienced a burst of Euphoria). I fought off that inclination as you know, but what if I had chosen to do 2 seeds, or 3? or 4? You see the problem here, this is still potentially within microdose range, and yet it's easy to imagine that if I did a slightly higher dose it would make the trip much stronger. If I make the trip stronger, than that means my urge to redose will be stronger. And this is far from being anecdotal by the way, as I've noticed redosing is a common theme in Datura trip reports.

I continued thinking about this, you see last night I had reasoned that I could mitigate the risk of toxicity to basically nothing. By becoming more active at Vishuddhi(when I've activated the chakra in the past, I've felt this sort of cool holy energy course through me that annihilated any pain or disease or cold symptoms). I also played with the idea about activating Manipura(as every time I've done that my digestion has improved dramatically, and if you're going to be processing powerful toxins your digestion needs to on point). But in the end I chose only to work on my Vishuddhi. As I reasoned that it was the superior option due to the inherently powerful nature of the Sadhana. Anyway, going forward in time back to my realization that it's impossible to microdose Datura. Something I realized is that I could potentially reach a level of competency in the Vishuddhi that I could deal not only with the toxicity of the plant, but also the consciousness altering effect of it(I know from schizophrenics that when they activate their Vishuddhi their hallucinations disappear). This is actually a bad thing, because I could convince myself to do higher doses than just what I had initially intended to do. And could be completely wrong about the notion that I'm ready for it, and wind up summoning the spirit of the plant, trying to conquer her. Only to be conquered by her, possibly taken into her world for eternity. Where all I could do is love and submit to her(as I'd probably be dead in the dream of ordinary reality at that point). So the reason I've decided to stop doing Datura, has nothing to do with the plant's excessive toxicity(though I certainly understand why that's enough to dissuade most people). Instead, it's because you can't microdose Datura, because with Datura MICRODOSING=MACRODOSING. Sure, you might get away with playing it conservatively for a while. Just as a criminal could get away with shoplifting a stick of gum everyday for a while. But just as the criminal eventually will blunder and wind up in prison, so you'd eventually  wind up being devastated by Datura.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Spelling correction

6 minutes ago, Loba said:

I see, I get it.  What kind of dreams have you been having so far?  You mention you almost found the spirit of the plant, that must have been pretty cool to experience.  There is a lot to be learned about reality from dreaming.
I'm super curious to see how you will go about this on your journey, either through dreaming or through the guided meditations.  It would be such a quick mind unlock for sure.

Well, I'm most certainly going to be using guided meditations almost exclusively. Probably just stay away from substances in general for a while. But in the future I'll probably experiment with using Psilocybin to potentiate the practice. And as for me telepathically communing with Wrightii's spirit. Yeah, she wanted me to up the dose lol. I'm glad I fought off that impulse because she could have easily coaxed me into eating a very dangerous quantity.

3 hours ago, Heraclitus said:

@JuliusCaesar if you want vivid lucid dreams, just drink a lot of apple juice before sleeping. Look it up, thank me later

I did look it up and it sounds promising; I'll have to try that.

@JuliusCaesar It reads to me like you are good at "keying" your subconscious.  If something is not going to be good for you, reality will let you know.  Glad to hear that you listen to that part of yourself, some people brush it off as nonsense, but it is actually a very real and valid thing to have events like this happen to let you know something important.  So you already have a siddhi, in a way, you can read you inner subconscious that is dictating to your outer world events that take place to tell you messages pertaining to your well being.  I would continue to develop upon those skills for sure.

5 minutes ago, Loba said:

@JuliusCaesar It reads to me like you are good at "keying" your subconscious.  If something is not going to be good for you, reality will let you know.  Glad to hear that you listen to that part of yourself, some people brush it off as nonsense, but it is actually a very real and valid thing to have events like this happen to let you know something important.  So you already have a siddhi, in a way, you can read you inner subconscious that is dictating to your outer world events that take place to tell you messages pertaining to your well being.  I would continue to develop upon those skills for sure.

That would seem to be an accurate assessment. Not to change the subject, but there's a twisted irony about Datura which she shares with banking sector. Just as banks only lend money to those who don't need it(wealthy individuals who are poised to repay the loan), and refuse to lend it to those who do(homeless people on the streets with no income and no credit). So Datura is much the same with occult powers. Only those who are already considerably occult competent can actually handle Datura, and yet those are the individuals who benefit the least from such a thing(as they're considerably powerful already). It's the people who have no clue about the magical nature of reality who would benefit the most from Datura blessing them with occult capabilities. And yet if those people do enter her realm, they're likely just to have a hellish nightmare of an experience. Which is totally unproductive and dangerous, not only taxing the person's vital organs, but also making them a threat to themself, and those around them(like when they perceive a baby to be a tub of ice cream and put the child in the freezer, or drive whilst under Datura's influence).

On 12/17/2021 at 5:35 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

If you want to experience God realization, or if you want to use a drug recreationally(which I think is stupid, though others using it that way is mostly how I know of it's effects). Then Datura is MOST CERTAINLY NOT FOR YOU. The plant is like pure death, only one seriously desiring to expand their mind beyond it's ordinary limitations(like a Shaman) should ever even consider it. And even then it might not be a good choice due to the great danger that comes with doing it.

and lemme guess, you're describing yourself when you say this? lol

22 minutes ago, tlowedajuicemayne said:

and lemme guess, you're describing yourself when you say this? lol

Well from an absolute perspective it's impossible for me not to(as I'm everything and thus everyone). But in a more dualistic sense I was intending my warnings for others, not for myself. As at the time I thought it was possible to microdose Datura consistently without eventually macrodosing(something I now know is unlikely or even impossible).

@Loba You mentioned your guide revealed to you that these plants were put here by aliens(sentient beings from other dimensions)? It would seem there's a great deal of substation for that notion. I mean, what's ostensibly the most powerful mind altering substance and also reasonably toxic(Datura) is fully legal practically everywhere? And what's probably the second most powerful substance(Salvia Divinorum) is legal in many places(at the federal level here in the states, and in almost half of the individual states). Those facts alone reek of powerful influence by someone(potentially otherworldly, certainly mightier than your average mortal). The only alternative is that government officials are insane and stupid(as they ban far less potent, less toxic substances so ostentatiously). Which seems more likely to you?

Not to mention the fact that practically everything about Salvia Divinorum seems utterly impossible and ridiculous(from the perspective of your typical ordinary person). From it's effects on human consciousness, to even the most trivial facts about the plant. Like the fact that Indians who are credited as having discovered it have no name for it in their native language(they call it Ojas de la Pastora, which is Spanish for eyes of the Shepherdess). Now nevermind the fact that the Mazatec Indians have been under Catholic occupation for the last few centuries, and that there is no such thing a Shepherdess in Catholicism. The larger issue is why do they name it in the language of their conquerors and not in their own language? Their Shamans have evidently been using it for occult reasons for a great deal of time now. For a culture to have something like this they use so prolifically and not have a name for it in their own language seems utterly impossible. That'd be like if Americans had no name for Coca Cola in English, imagine how absurd that would be. Archaeologists have asked their Shamans why this is(as it's rather peculiar). And the response they gave is nothing short of mind boggling. Apparently the plant is new so they haven't had time to give it a name(like that makes any sense). It's as if one day the plant fell out of the sky into a ravine, and some Shaman was told by an otherworldly being(the Shepherdess) to go eat the leaves.

@JuliusCaesar    So, so far from what I red, you're juggling your trip reports with Datura use, and lucid dreaming attempts, and developing siddhis/chakras, and maybe life purpose and other techniques? My intuition could be wrong, but it's feeling a bit dangerous if you're juggling all these. Maybe for example you are better off contemplating, while micro dosing Datura, and instead of waiting for a week, wait for 2 weeks or a month before the next use, and focus on contemplating on what you actually experienced inside the trip. Maybe copy Leo and write notes on posters or your phone about insights from the trip while safely tripping? It sounds like you're better off re-prioritizing exactly where you're time, energy and focus should be.

It's all reminding me of when I was in high school. Couldn't be decisive, can't stick to one interesting field and I ended up hopping all over the place, leaping from subject to subject randomly while mostly playing video games and chess.

15 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@JuliusCaesar    So, so far from what I red, you're juggling your trip reports with Datura use, and lucid dreaming attempts, and developing siddhis/chakras, and maybe life purpose and other techniques? My intuition could be wrong, but it's feeling a bit dangerous if you're juggling all these. Maybe for example you are better off contemplating, while micro dosing Datura, and instead of waiting for a week, wait for 2 weeks or a month before the next use, and focus on contemplating on what you actually experienced inside the trip. Maybe copy Leo and write notes on posters or your phone about insights from the trip while safely tripping? It sounds like you're better off re-prioritizing exactly where you're time, energy and focus should be.

It's all reminding me of when I was in high school. Couldn't be decisive, can't stick to one interesting field and I ended up hopping all over the place, leaping from subject to subject randomly while mostly playing video games and chess.

Well, if you read my post a little ways up I clearly decided not to do Datura anymore(possibly a permanent decision). But as to not being decisive, I have somewhat struggled with that. I know what I want, the problem is there are many ways of getting there. And of all the ways I'm aware of, it seems discipline/repetitive action is the ingredient that makes it work. That's not so much the case with certain mind altering substances however(because of how powerful they are). The problem I have with Datura is that I now can tell I'm likely to wind up doing far too much(because it gives you the urge to redose when you do it). And as such, it's pretty much impossible to microdose it. Oh well, for now I'm going the route of specialized meditation to acquire certain abilities(something I've done in the past with undeniable sucess, just not at the level I need as I didn't do it enough). In the future it's conceivable that I might use substances in a shamanic context. But I assume it'll probably be Peyote or Salvia or even Psilocybin, it's not likely to be Datura.

@JuliusCaesar

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Well, if you read my post a little ways up I clearly decided not to do Datura anymore(possibly a permanent decision). But as to not being decisive, I have somewhat struggled with that. I know what I want, the problem is there are many ways of getting there. And of all the ways I'm aware of, it seems discipline/repetitive action is the ingredient that makes it work. That's not so much the case with certain mind altering substances however(because of how powerful they are). The problem I have with Datura is that I now can tell I'm likely to wind up doing far too much(because it gives you the urge to redose when you do it). And as such, it's pretty much impossible to microdose it. Oh well, for now I'm going the route of specialized meditation to acquire certain abilities(something I've done in the past with undeniable sucess, just not at the level I need as I didn't do it enough). In the future it's conceivable that I might use substances in a shamanic context. But I assume it'll probably be Peyote or Salvia or even Psilocybin, it's not likely to be Datura.

Ok then. I didn't mean to come off mean, but for something like Datura it's not affordable to be indecisive. To me, if I used it, I'm serious with wanting to know the reality that Datura shows, or if I'm not, I'm not using Datura. Yes, it's a black and white thinking, but it's sometimes necessary to be bilateral when dealing with substances that alter consciousness.

And good luck developing siddhis through specialized meditation! or mastery lucid dreaming? Which one?

12 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Ok then. I didn't mean to come off mean

It's all good, I just don't like it when I have to repeat myself.

12 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

but for something like Datura it's not affordable to be indecisive.

That's the truth, since microdosing is basically impossible(I guess if you had a sober sitter which could be a medical professional monitoring you, the risk of redosing would fall to 0). So I'm technically wrong in thinking microdosing is impossible, I just mean that it seems impossible without having others watch you like a hawk. In any event, you kind of do either need to go balls to the wall with it or don't do it at all(because you get little if any benefit from doing the lowest possible dose).

17 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

To me, if I used it, I'm serious with wanting to know the reality that Datura shows, or if I'm not, I'm not using Datura. Yes, it's a black and white thinking, but it's sometimes necessary to be bilateral when dealing with substances that alter consciousness.

If you told me that just yesterday, I'd have accused you of oversimplifying matters. But now I realize there's more validity to that perspective than I initially thought.

You know it's funny, as I've thought more about my decision to shy away from Datura, the more I've thought up ways to expand my harm reduction practice. It amazes me that I didn't realize sooner that you could simply give a person some Datura(probably a fairly substantial dose) then pump their stomach a few hours later. And they'd have all the consciousness altering effects of the chemicals without most of the medical downside(I've consistently found in trip reports that people continue hallucinating for about two days after having their stomach pumped). Now, that procedure probably isn't suitable to my ownself(or really most anyone who isn't doing this sort of thing in a lab). So consumption of liquid activated charcoal about an hour after Datura administration to neutralize the toxins would be advisable(and I'm dumbfounded I didn't realize that sooner). Oh well, at the end of the day I don't know how to account for the possibility of the redose effect causing me to overdose. So none of this changes my mind about my decision to avoid Datura mind you. But it makes me realize that it's possible to make Datura consumption medically safe. Which is something that is potentially worth studying in a more scientific capacity.

24 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

And good luck developing siddhis through specialized meditation! or mastery lucid dreaming? Which one?

It's a bit difficult to answer that, the simplest way would be all at once. But a more detailed explanation goes like this. I know from firsthand experience that Remote Viewing(basically Omniscience) is easier to do/acquire than Remote Influencing(basically Omnipotence). So I'm going to develop Remote Viewing hopefully to a high level of competency(that's predicated upon how disciplined I am). And then I'll basically use my ability to find the best way forward for a human endeavoring to be Omnipotent. I'll also be doing things like hitting the lottery on purpose(once my ability is sufficiently honed for that to be possible) along the way. As well as testing myself in other ways to ensure that I'm actually doing the practice properly.