JuliusCaesar

My first time doing Datura(Wrightii 1 seed)

80 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Loba said:

@JuliusCaesar You have to be very very humble if you meet them.  These things can drive you mad, they can literally mess with time itself, do you have a spirit guide you can call on?

The after death world needs utmost respect.  I'm just looking out cause my experiences with these realms have been very harsh.  I would never wish them on anyone, please be careful.

I do have a spirit ally, however we haven't spoken in a long while. I'm actively trying to make contact with him again. So strictly speaking I don't have the ability to just summon an ally yet. You think maybe I should stay away from the devil's weed and pursue an ally easier to tame?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Not a plant I'd mess around with as Datura has time and memory distorting effects on one's astral and energy body, with some physical effects, but if you fully know what you are doing, and what you want from Datura, I'll say best of luck with future dealings with Datura.

Have you also tried micro dosing psychedelics while attempting your lucid dreaming procedure? Nootropics for your sleep and lucid dreaming? Even supplements while preparing for your lucid dreaming? Keep a dream journal too?

Do you sleep 7-8 hours even? xD@JuliusCaesar

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Not a plant I'd mess around with as Datura has time and memory distorting effects on one's astral and energy body, with some physical effects, but if you fully know what you are doing, and what you want from Datura, I'll say best of luck with future dealings with Datura.

Have you also tried micro dosing psychedelics while attempting your lucid dreaming procedure? Nootropics for your sleep and lucid dreaming? Even supplements while preparing for your lucid dreaming? Keep a dream journal too?

Do you sleep 7-8 hours even? xD@JuliusCaesar

Most days I sleep about 10 hours, though my schedule is sort of sporadic and occasionally I'll sleep 4 hours or even 12. I do have a dream journal, and I've done Huperzine A, and Galantamine. Huperzine A worked better than Galantamine(as Galantamine I struggle even falling asleep on). But neither of them have yielded any significant effect. As for psychedelics, that's an interesting notion but most classic psychedelics are nearly impossible to fall asleep on. And as such I've never even considered that. If I listen to the below video while sleeping it causes great dream potentiation. And makes me feel incredibly happy upon waking. But in the past I've shied away from using it as it elevates my heartrate and I find it difficult to fall asleep on it. Now however, I plan on listening to it all night for next few days(I'm going to wait a week to baseline before I do more Datura anyway). And as such I might find I don't even need Datura for my purpose(something I think is unlikely but still possible).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMlAd5kRRHU

32 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I do have a spirit ally, however we haven't spoken in a long while. I'm actively trying to make contact with him again. So strictly speaking I don't have the ability to just summon an ally yet. You think maybe I should stay away from the devil's weed and pursue an ally easier to tame?

I would, just to start with to get used to the space because some of what it can show you can be - just the way they do it, they don't fully understand how fragile humans are, and these beings can overdo it.  It's like working with a virus that you want to mutate to work with you and lay dormant usually, but sometimes they can harm the host.  

I know this stuff from a disease, getting fever and sickness for a few months, I went through these realms.  It can get very dark.  So if these plants can help you gain wisdom, take it slow and see which one calls you because the wrong one will mess with you not just high but they can keep at it if you invite the wrong one in, esp w out a guide.  I would reach out to the guide and work with it or look for a protective one, like an angel or ancestors and just go slow to learn as much as you can.  You'll still get there.  It isn't going anywhere.

4 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

How isn't this thread locked already? 

I think it would be a mistake to lock it. Then you can't change his opinion

32 minutes ago, Loba said:

I would reach out to the guide and work with it or look for a protective one, like an angel or ancestors and just go slow to learn as much as you can.

That sounds awfully similar to the spirit of the Mescaline bearing Cactus.

33 minutes ago, Loba said:

It isn't going anywhere.

True, I'm 22 and thus have my whole life to pursue power.

12 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

True, I'm 22 and thus have my whole life to pursue power

Power? What type of power? 

@JuliusCaesar Im not trying to stop you. Or even change your mind. Because clearly, you have read up on a lot of trip reports.

But one thing to consider, when you are seeking power, is: Can you handle it, once it has been given to you?

Such powers are to strong for finite beings. It can feel like you are carrying the weight of the entire Universe, on your shoulders.

I saw that you wrote that you are going to microdose it. Just be careful. When that word “careful” is used, it might feel like we or whoever tells you, are doubting your intent or will. Or projection of their own fears. But that is often not the case. 

These “careful signs” are held by your own innate subconscious mind. That is looking out for you.   
And its being held by beings typing words on a computer/phone within dream.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@JuliusCaesar

42 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Most days I sleep about 10 hours, though my schedule is sort of sporadic and occasionally I'll sleep 4 hours or even 12. I do have a dream journal, and I've done Huperzine A, and Galantamine. Huperzine A worked better than Galantamine(as Galantamine I struggle even falling asleep on). But neither of them have yielded any significant effect. As for psychedelics, that's an interesting notion but most classic psychedelics are nearly impossible to fall asleep on. And as such I've never even considered that. If I listen to the below video while sleeping it causes great dream potentiation. And makes me feel incredibly happy upon waking. But in the past I've shied away from using it as it elevates my heartrate and I find it difficult to fall asleep on it. Now however, I plan on listening to it all night for next few days(I'm going to wait a week to baseline before I do more Datura anyway). And as such I might find I don't even need Datura for my purpose(something I think is unlikely but still possible).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMlAd5kRRHU

That's interesting to hear. my sleep tends to be mostly 7-8, sometimes 6 or 9-10 depending on mental/physical stress. Huperzine A and Galantamine are both nootropics, and Huperzine A has a very long half life, like 12-18 hours, while Galantamine is much shorter. Both are associated with greater learning and memory capacity, which I think has to do with how they inhibit cholinesterase.

Have you tried supplementing with melatonin, or foods like honey or cherries for your sleep, or drank teas like chamomile or lavender tea?

The video provided is for the throat chakra. I thought maybe stimulating either the crown or Ajna chakra might be more in line with lucid dreaming as the dreaming is more biopsychological towards the head/brain than the throat.

@JuliusCaesar The slower, with as much respect as you can go into it then they will be able to show you much more, I am under the impression different plants have different spirits.

Just be sure you have a guide going in, the rabbit hole involving death and all that goes pretty far and can get kinda strange.

3 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

But one thing to consider, when you are seeking power, is: Can you handle it, once it has been given to you?

Such powers are to strong for finite beings. It can feel like you are carrying the weight of the entire Universe, on your shoulders.

I'm not so foolish as to engage in bravado. It's interesting that you mention carrying the weight of the entire universe on my shoulders. You saying that makes me think you understand what I'm doing. In any event, all I will say of course I'll tested in ways most mortals can't even begin to imagine. However, I believe I will make it through.

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Both are associated with greater learning and memory capacity, which I think has to do with how they inhibit cholinesterase.

Yep, that's the current prevailing hypothesis.

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Have you tried supplementing with melatonin, or foods like honey or cherries for your sleep, or drank teas like chamomile or lavender tea?

I once drank Runa before bed, but it didn't help at all. As for melatonin, yes I've tried that but it mostly just helps me sleep.

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

The video provided is for the throat chakra. I thought maybe stimulating either the crown or Ajna chakra might be more in line with lucid dreaming as the dreaming is more biopsychological towards the head/brain than the throat.

I've slept under the influence of Ajna activating sounds before as well. And no it doesn't really cause substantial dream potentiation. At least not anywhere near to the extent that Vishuddhi does. As for Sahasrara, the last time I activated that was a disaster. I listened to the sounds for like 8 minutes in the morning. And then I was blissful all day long, and got this ridiculously strong nausea toward the end of the day(similar to what people report on psychedelics). I still felt ridiculously good(emotionally) in spite of experiencing great suffering. I tried activating other chakras to fix it, ultimately activating muladhara did it. So yeah, I've never tried to sleep whilst activating the crown. So in conclusion, Vishuddhi seems to have the most to do with lucid dreaming. Probably because the throat is the source of power in the human system(and consciously creating reality is a form of power).

9 minutes ago, Loba said:

The slower, with as much respect as you can go into it then they will be able to show you much more, I am under the impression different plants have different spirits.

They definitely do have different spirits. By far the spirit of Datura is the most petty, but also one of the most powerful as well.

10 minutes ago, Loba said:

Just be sure you have a guide going in, the rabbit hole involving death and all that goes pretty far and can get kinda strange.

Well in any event I'll be exploring what humans call death.

20 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

Power? What type of power? 

The highest power possible.

11 minutes ago, Loba said:

@JuliusCaesar I wish you the best of luck ?

Thanks, I'll need it as anyone on such an undertaking would.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What is your ultimate goal?

To make omnipotence a permanent attribute of my baseline consciousness. After achieving that, the next I'll do is remove my ability to relinquish my power. As the greatest threat to my existence as a god will be the possibility that I'll desire to return to my old lowly mortal life.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What would god powers enable you to do, that you can't do now?

Besides everything? I want to teleport myself around the cosmos using my mind. I want to create and even destroy entire galaxies. I want to move asteroid belts around. I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea.

1 minute ago, JuliusCaesar said:

To make omnipotence a permanent attribute of my baseline consciousness. After achieving that, the next I'll do is remove my ability to relinquish my power. As the greatest threat to my existence as a god will be the possibility that I'll desire to return to my old lowly mortal life.

Why do you want unlimited power? Why is that necessary?

Besides everything? I want to teleport myself around the cosmos using my mind. I want to create and even destroy entire galaxies. I want to move asteroid belts around. I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea.

Yeah I get that. But i'm asking why you want to do these things? What are you going to gain from that?

23 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I'm not so foolish as to engage in bravado. It's interesting that you mention carrying the weight of the entire universe on my shoulders. You saying that makes me think you understand what I'm doing. In any event, all I will say of course I'll tested in ways most mortals can't even begin to imagine. However, I believe I will make it through.

Okay ??
Good luck ???✨

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why do you want unlimited power? Why is that necessary?

It's necessary because I am infinite in power already(albeit unconsciously so in the present moment). It's only inevitable that man, once he discovers his true nature(God). Will eventually seek to make his human nature become more like that of the Godhead. But ultimately, it's only necessary because of love.

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah I get that. But i'm asking why you want to do these things? What are you going to gain from that?

To put it into words is difficult because it's so multidimensional in complexity. There's the joy and wonder and the awe at knowing myself(that is my true self which is God). There's the fact that I'll have conquered every possible human struggle personally(as with omnipotence I'll be able to solve literally any problem). Furthermore, what would the alternative be? That I go on living an ordinary human existence and on occasion enter a state of high consciousness which from my perspective(as a human) is temporary? And last but not least, you have the fact that I'll make myself personally immortal(meaning I won't be able to die in the physical sense under any circumstance). Which means I'll have eternity to live death(of the ego) here, as opposed to moving into different dreams and inevitably probably doing the same thing there(I'll be able to enter those dreams whilst remaining in this one anyway). So basically, to simplify things as much as possible. I desire to evolve, and to be great.

Just now, JuliusCaesar said:

It's necessary because I am infinite in power already(albeit unconsciously so in the present moment). It's only inevitable that man, once he discovers his true nature(God). Will eventually seek to make his human nature become more like that of the Godhead. But ultimately, it's only necessary because of love.

I agree about wanting to become more loving and god like. But why does involve such a narrow focus on power?

There are many aspects to god, so why are you hyper focused on power? Why not spread compassionate love, or maximize peace on earth or something? Do you have any insight about why you are specifically seeking absolute power?

To put it into words is difficult because it's so multidimensional in complexity. There's the joy and wonder and the awe at knowing myself(that is my true self which is God). There's the fact that I'll have conquered every possible human struggle personally(as with omnipotence I'll be able to solve literally any problem). Furthermore, what would the alternative be? That I go on living an ordinary human existence and on occasion enter a state of high consciousness which from my perspective(as a human) is temporary? And last but not least, you have the fact that I'll make myself personally immortal(meaning I won't be able to die in the physical sense under any circumstance). Which means I'll have eternity to live death(of the ego) here, as opposed to moving into different dreams and inevitably probably doing the same thing there(I'll be able to enter those dreams whilst remaining in this one anyway). So basically, to simplify things as much as possible. I desire to evolve, and to be great.

I don't disagree with your overall aims, I am actually very similar (except i'm more of a Napolean guy than a Caeser guy lol).

I disagree about the either or of absolute power or living normally. You can live normally, and slowly grow into your godhood. And you really don't need to go hard with psychidelics for this either. 

Have you appreciated the importance of simply being present and conscious? Like right now as you read this you are conscious, simply notice this fact. This is the ground of being, and from this space you can start to turn ordinary life into magic. 

Learning to live from this conscious presence and getting in touch with your human desires and values will serve you much better imo, rather than chasing absolute power and godhood with psychidelics. Life can be so rich, and there's so much to explore.

Be careful with the psychidelics, especially if you are having potentially dangerous reactions. I really don't think psyhicelics are necessary to get what you want out of life, but they can seem like they are absolutely necessary 

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I agree about wanting to become more loving and god like. But why does involve such a narrow focus on power?

Well, divinity has many facets to it. There's infinite presence, knowing, power, love, even life(immortality). With omnipotence you have the freedom to alter any aspect of the existence you want. That includes your own personal experience/consciousness. So you could make yourself omnibenevolent if you wanted to. And invariably in some sense you would practically be forced to do so(you wouldn't be able to have that kind of power without sweetness of emotion). But at the end of the day, it comes down to practical utility. Think of it like this, imagine you're before a wish fulfilling Djinn. And they say they'll grant you three wishes. You could wish for anything with those three, but if you were wise, you'd wish that all of your wishes be fulfilled(or if you just want to be a cheeky bastard, you could ask that none of your wishes be fulfilled. That way no matter what he does he can't fulfill your request).

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I really don't think psyhicelics are necessary to get what you want out of life, but they can seem like they are absolutely necessary

They may not be, but currently they seem the best way forward.