JuliusCaesar

My first time doing Datura(Wrightii 1 seed)

80 posts in this topic

"The devil's weed is hard with her protégés, he used to say, because she aims to kill them fast; a thing she ordinarily accomplishes before they can arrive at the secrets of the 'sober head'."

-Don Juan.

So the past week or so I've been writing what's basically a thesis on materialism's failure to explain certain unusual occurrences brought on by consumption of Datura plants.  Simultaneously, I'm personally interested in lucid dreaming, and discovered that doing a microdose(of Datura) before bed seems to be most powerful option available.

It's around midnight, and I eat one of the seeds(Datura Wrightii). It tasted bitter, when I swallowed it, I felt a sensation like being poisoned for a few seconds(in my throat and stomach). Then I took a drink of water and went to bed. The first thing I noticed was a sedating effect, then after some time had passed I analyzed my heart rate. My pulse was no faster than normal, but my heart was beating about 4 times stronger than usual. Then there was this painful stinging sensation in the lower lefthand side of my stomach. I started thinking to myself "I am perfectly healthy. I am perfectly healthy." over and over for what felt like 3 minutes. And the sensation diminished by about 97% percent. Then I felt this overwhelming sense of euphoria pour over me. Much like I feel when waking up after sleeping to Vishuddhi activation sounds. And then for a brief moment, I could hear her voice(Queen Toloache) suggesting I up my dose. Whilst incredibly happy, I fought off the impulse knowing I could land myself in serious trouble surrendering to such temptations. Then I felt this strange sensation in my temples, third eye, and the top of my head(crown). It was kind of like an energetic sensation sort of like a headache minus the pain(probably a shitty explanation).

Then I feel asleep, and when I had awoken in the morning. I had slept the entire night without getting up to urinate or drink water(which is unusual for me). I also noticed an antihistamine effect(I was less itchy than normal). And I did remember some dreams, but I was not actively aware during them. And as such will probably need to do a higher dose in the future(though not much higher) to get the intended result. For the time being, I'm going to wait a week or maybe even more before doing it again to ensure I baseline(Datura has reverse tolerance, plus it slows your digestion meaning the substance will stay with you longer than anticipated).

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

You are playing with dynamite. Be careful. Stick to classic psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leave that shit alone, seriously.

It can f*ck up your brain and cause a serious psychosis. Hyoscyamine is one of the chemicals that makes you high through that drug but it's purpose is like the opposite of raising your consciousness. 

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

My intention is to disable the ordinary processing capabilities of the waking self, to enable me to explore the unconscious. I'm effectively endeavoring to recreate the events in these two reports. https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=49308  and  https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=8657

3 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Doesn't sound like a benevolent queen

From the human perspective, she's a most evil entity.

4 minutes ago, QandC said:

It can f*ck up your brain and cause a serious psychosis. Hyoscyamine is one of the chemicals that makes you high through that drug but it's purpose is like the opposite of raising your consciousness. 

I'm aware of that, and the organ disabling consequence of atropine(due to this people feel like they need to urinate but can't in trip reports). It's why I'm so conservative in doing very small amounts. I know that if I were to take a "breakthrough dose" I would cause myself considerable damage, maybe even death.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are playing with dynamite. Be careful. Stick to classic psychedelics.

As far as I'm aware, classic psychedelics don't produce the effects I desire. And to say that I'm playing with dynamite is an understatement, more like antimatter super weapons.

seems too risky

beautiful plants though

Edited by PurpleTree

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

seems too risky

beautiful plants though

If you want to experience God realization, or if you want to use a drug recreationally(which I think is stupid, though others using it that way is mostly how I know of it's effects). Then Datura is MOST CERTAINLY NOT FOR YOU. The plant is like pure death, only one seriously desiring to expand their mind beyond it's ordinary limitations(like a Shaman) should ever even consider it. And even then it might not be a good choice due to the great danger that comes with doing it.

Your intention to lucid dream in sleep to realize the answer to materialism’s failure to explain certain unusual occurrences is actually based on materialism, specifically, the belief in “states”. There are no “states”. Sleep is not a “state”. States & sleep are collective beliefs, conditioning. There is also no ‘you’ which ‘experiences’ a thing or “state” called ‘God realization’. This is also a belief, conjecture. 

There is no time transpiring between going to bed sleep and waking up from sleep. That is a hindsight assumption. Thus waking up (as in, in the morning) is a belief, based on the assumption you slept, which is based on, the materialist paradigm or ‘you as the separate self, the ‘sleeper’.

When this is noticed, it is instantly realized what you’re pursing is impossible, because this, now, would then be realized to be the lucid dream sought in the first place. As in, there truly is no past & future, no sleep & waking, and no asleep & awake.

The ‘desire to expand their mind’ is also the materialist paradigm, as ‘the separate self’ of thoughts, the one ‘who’ ‘has’ a mind. There is the thought “my mind”, but there is no separate self which actually has one. 

There also is no danger. That is a conceptualization of feeling, or simply put aversion.

You do you of course. There’s no intention of ‘shoulding’ on you here. But I would think twice about your intention, what you’re doing, and the motives for sharing it. 

This, in my estimation, is the epitome of ‘dick measuring contest’ and is not helpful to anyone in regard to the growing utilization of psychedelics for alignment with well being. Not meant personally, and I hope it’s not taken as such. 

I will ‘would’ on ya though… I would recognize the momentum of the narrative already in play, by spotting phrases like “anti matter super weapons”. This is nonsense. Not “dangerous”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

Your intention to lucid dream in sleep to realize the answer to materialism’s failure to explain certain unusual occurrences is actually based on materialism, specifically, the belief in “states”.

You don't understand my intention. I already know materalism is bullshit. I'm mostly just writing the thesis(studying Datura trip reports) to strengthen and expand my understanding of how this dream works(that materalists' call reality). My intention to put it plainly and clearly is to develop occult powers. Inevitably, I'm trying to evolve into a god. Now relative to me sharing my intention. It's probably foolhardy to do so. As most people(at the level of development man is currently at as a species) aren't likely to believe that what I'm attempting to do is possible. And if they did it would probably put me at a disadvantage anyway(for example, me being able to foreknow the future infallibly and other humans being ignorant of such allows me to take advantage of them financially). 

8 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

You don't understand my intention. I already know materalism is bullshit. I'm mostly just writing the thesis(studying Datura trip reports) to strengthen and expand my understanding of how this dream works(that materalists' call reality). My intention to put it plainly and clearly is to develop occult powers. Inevitably, I'm trying to evolve into a god. Now relative to me sharing my intention. It's probably foolhardy to do so. As most people(at the level of development man is currently at as a species) aren't likely to believe that what I'm attempting to do is possible. And if they did it would probably put me at a disadvantage anyway(for example, me being able to foreknow the future infallibly and other humans being ignorant of such allows me to take advantage of them financially). 

Sounds like you're using the wrong tool. Cool thesis though but very risky.

- Enter your fear and you are free -

1 minute ago, QandC said:

But why do you want this though? 

Just do 5-Meo or regular DMT. Or a heavy LSD/shroom dose. Way more fun and insightful. 

I want to manipulate reality at the highest level of competency possible(like my unconscious self creating it all out of nothing). My research indicates to me that these substances you're suggesting, while potentially useful have their limits. And it would seem the things I desire are likely to be outside the range of their capability.

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@JuliusCaesar

I understand your intention clearer than you do. 

I wouldn't be so certain of that. Strangely enough Leo actually understands my intention(as impossible as that seems).

1 minute ago, QandC said:

Sounds like you're using the wrong tool. Cool thesis though but very risky.

This is a definite possibility which I've been considering. However, I know(from third person and first person experience alike) that power comes from within not from without. Datura effectively removes your waking self from you(so it's now delirious and "insane") so that your dreaming self becomes consciously active. And that's exactly what I need, as I desire to rule this dream which I'm creating unconsciously. As for my thesis, I haven't finished writing it yet. I've read through about 150 datura trip reports on Erowid, out of which 13 have yielded relevant information(there's like another 2000 trip reports I still have to read before I finish it).

@JuliusCaesar

Well you’s do you’s. I’m not trying to be a party pooper, and I’ve shared my two cents already. If I can be of any use in any resourceful way just hit me up. I do wish you safe travels. ?? 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@JuliusCaesar

Well you’s do you’s. I’m not trying to be a party pooper, and I’ve shared my two cents already. If I can be of any use in any resourceful way just hit me up. I do wish you safe travels. ?? 

I appreciate your concern, though I'm not entirely certain if you know things that would be of use to me. As I'm not currently aware of everything that you know.

I know you are dearly loved, and that is more than enough for me. ?? 

Also, there’s no concern. That would be to skip over the logical fallacy pointed out. 

There are powers you can get if you get close to death like that, but they are tricky, and so are the beings you might meet.

Do it if you're ready to die for it, but go in prepared. The beings I met regularly change reality around and I notice these changes.   If you mess with reality in the wrong way, those beings will mess you up.

Edited by Loba

2 minutes ago, Loba said:

There are powers you can get if you get close to death like that, but they are tricky, and so are the beings you might meet.

Do it if you're ready to die for it, but go in prepared. The beings I met regularly change reality around and I notice these changes. 

Indeed, there are many traps on the path I walk. And yes, if you're not ready to die for power, you're not ready to live for it either.

@JuliusCaesar You have to be very very humble if you meet them.  These things can drive you mad, they can literally mess with time itself, do you have a spirit guide you can call on?

The after death world needs utmost respect.  I'm just looking out cause my experiences with these realms have been very harsh.  I would never wish them on anyone, please be careful.