Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
actualizing25

Leo, I have two questions regarding the heavy metal chelation process.

15 posts in this topic

Before I start chelation I first want to do a provoked urine test to see, whether chelation is necessary and how toxic I am.

1. Is it safe, if I use DMSA just one time for the provoked urine test or does it redistribute the heavy metals in the body and creates more harm than good?

2. What type of water should I drink, when I do the provoked urine test? Does it even matter, what type of water I am drinking?

Thanks a lot :)

4 hours ago, actualizing25 said:

1. Is it safe, if I use DMSA just one time for the provoked urine test or does it redistribute the heavy metals in the body and creates more harm than good?

There is some risk, but if it happens you will chelate it eventually anyway.

You can also immediately transition from the urine test to a 3 day round of chelation. In other words, after your urine test is done you keep chelating for 3 more days. This makes sure the stirred up heavy metals are pissed out rather than just redistributed. I forgot to mention this practice in my video.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Ok thanks. Is there a way to not have to wake up during the night to take your DMSA and ALA? Can I just skip the night sessions and supplement after I wake up?

2 hours ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura Is there a way to not have to wake up during the night to take your DMSA and ALA?

No

2 hours ago, actualizing25 said:

Can I just skip the night sessions and supplement after I wake up?

No

@Leo Gura Should I wait one day after the provoked urine test or start immediately with the post- urine test chelation? so basically on the same day.

Makes sense not to wait.

@Leo Gura But would'nt it be too much DMSA I would take that day? for the Urine test, about 1700mg and then again every 3 hours.

Decide for yourself.

If you intended to stop the round, then I would treat it like you stopped the round. So if you don't take anything within 4 hours the round is over. 

@Leo Gura Thanks for the help, Leo. May I ask you two last questions? Sorry for asking. I really dont want to bother you, but I think that your answers might help many other people, who have the same questions like me. 

1. So do I need to take ALA if I do the post Urine test chelation (just one round)? and 

2. Can I use DMSA for the Urine test and then DMPS for the post Urine test chelation round?

Thanks a lot, Leo, appreciate your help.

14 hours ago, actualizing25 said:

1. So do I need to take ALA if I do the post Urine test chelation (just one round)?

You probably shouldn't start chelating with ALA. Finish 5-10 rounds of DMSA only. Then introduce ALA.

2. Can I use DMSA for the Urine test and then DMPS for the post Urine test chelation round?

Why are you mixing them? Doesn't make sense.

@Leo Gura I would take DMPS after the provoked urine test because it wouldn't mess with my sleep schedule (every 8 hours would mean I dont have to wake up during the night).

Waking up for 1 minute will not mess with your schedule.