Thought Art

Anyone here casually smoking DMT?

24 posts in this topic

@Intraplanetary If frequent DMT use can be "balanced" (integrated into lifestyle), then why not use it as such?
Maybe not every day, from an economical standpoint. Although with the ability to spike habits such as meditation and visualization with DMT; I think we can present frequent opportunities to intuitively learn how reality works.
I'm sure that Intuition maintains the balance.

Yes.  Changa seems to be better than straight dmt when it come doing sub-breakthrough doses. So calming and peaceful and loving and wierd. Plus it tastes like lavender

If ypu have dmt it is simple to make it into changa.

Edited by Adodd

56 minutes ago, Adodd said:

Yes.  Changa seems to be better than straight dmt when it come doing sub-breakthrough doses. So calming and peaceful and loving and wierd. Plus it tastes like lavender

If ypu have dmt it is simple to make it into changa.

Pharmachanga (vaporhuasca) is another good option.

I only had access to DMT for a short while before I started smoking it casually at low doses. The feeling of being pulled out of my body was terrifying but fascinating and wonderfully addictive to me. It was only when I began putting down my nightly joint and picking up the e-mesh because 'weed just wasn't deep enough' that I started realizing the abuse potential of casual DMT smoking. I had the suspicion that it could lead to hard drugs and so I gave away my stash and I just stick with taking DMT when I see my psychonaut friends.