Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Creating For The Sake Of Creation

24 posts in this topic

Awareness is Key  and Surrender is Key to the Awareness - Pluto

Imagine a pre-set map similar to a game of thrones map of westeros. So the cities, landscape, weather, etc is all in the game before you start. This would save game time so players don't have to construct their own cities when the game starts. And then given the preset cities and castles etc players could make strategic adjustments in game, but it wouldn't require as much time. So they could add reinforced walls, add defensive structures, etc. 

And then there could be a mod and map editor which would allow players to change the map on their own if they want to construct their own cities or towns for the map they want to play on. Then players could load into their own maps when they play a game. I could have maps of different sizes, so there is a map pool, that way players don't get bored of just a single map. 

Players could also start with a functional economy which would save time, so players don't have to build an empire from scratch. Imagine starting with an already functioning basic economy, and then players could choose how they want to specialize or what they want to focus on. 

These are two games I discovered recently that have a lot of elements I really love. My game would incorporate lots of gameplay features of these two games.

11 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What should I learn from Leo?

He also wanted to create video games,PUA ,spiritual teacher.LEarn from his mistakes save your time.

@Zeroguy Ahh.

For me this is an authentic desire so I'm going to stay with it.

If it falls away once I heal more then so be it. But I don't see the issue, I like games and it would be awesome to have good games to play